1. Which of the following represents present Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)?
(A) 5% (B) 4.75% (C) 5.25% (D) 4.50% (E) None of these (Ans : B)
2. Who among the following is one of the winners of Nobel Peace Prize for 2011?
(A) Edmund S. Phelps (B) Akira Suzuki (C) Tawakkol Karman
(D) Finn E. Kydland (E) Richard F. Heck (Ans : C)
3. Which of the following organisations is the regulator of stock exchanges in India?
(A) RBI (B) SIDBI (C) SEBI (D) NABARD (E) IBA (Ans : C)
4. Which of the following schemes is launched by the Govt. of India to provide banking services in 73,000 villages in India?
(A) ASHA (B) Swabhiman (C) Kutir Jyoti (D) RAY (E) Swavalamban (Ans : B)
5. Foreign Exchange Reserves in India are maintained and managed by–
(A) SEBI (B) RBI (C) IRDA (D) Planning Commission (E) Union Ministry of Commerce (Ans : B)
6. In the context of financial inclusion, what does USB refer to?
(A) Ultra Small Banking (B) Unfied Services Branch (C) Ultra Simplified Banking
(D) Union Saving Banking (E) Ultra Small Branch (Ans : E)
7. In the field of banking sector, what is the full form of ECS?
(A) E–Commerce Service (B) Entity component system (C) Embodied cognitive science
(D) Electronic Clearing Service (E) Extended Core Storage (Ans : C)
8. If a person had income from salary, pension and interest income, then which Income Tax Form will be filled by him?
(A) ITR-1 (B) ITR-2 (C) ITR-4 (D) ITR-8 (E) ITR-12 (Ans : A)
9. Who, among the following players, scored hat trick in the 2014 FIFA World Cup?
(A) Lionel Messi (B) Christiano Ronaldo (C) Thomas Mueller
(D) Miroslav Klose (E) James Rodriguez (Ans : C)
10. Which of the following regions in the Indian Ocean is affected by the EI Nino?
(A) Sri Lanka and New Zealand (B) India and Bangladesh (C) China and New Zealand
(D) Indonesia and Pakistan (E) Myanmar and Bangladesh (Ans : B)
11. Which of the following Indian artists has won the Oscar Award more than once?
(A) Aamir Khan (B) A. R. Rehman (C) Gulzar
(D) Sukhwinder Singh (E) Both B and C (Ans : B)
12. Which team is the winner of 2014 Senior National Women Football Championship?
(A) Nagaland (B) Goa (C) Delhi (D) Manipur (E) Karnataka (Ans : D)
13. Which of the following is the abbreviated name associated with food security ?
(A) ASHA (B) PDS (C) WTO (D) OPEC (E) NPA (Ans : B)
14. Who among the following was named the 2014 sexiest woman in the world by British magazine FHM in May 2014 ?
(A) Kate Hudson (B) Kendall Jenner (C) Jennifer Lawrence
(D) Lake Bell (E) None of these (Ans : C)
15. Who amongst the following is the Minister of Home Affairs in Union Cabinet of India at present?
(A) Shivraj Patil (B) Sushma Swaraj (C) Rajnatha Singh
(D) Sharad Pawar (E) None of these (Ans : C)
16. Dronacharya Award is given for excellence in–
(A) Literacy work (B) Social service (C) Coaching in Sports
(D) Journalism (E) None of these (Ans : C)
17. With which of the following is FMC related in financial parlance ?
(A) Commodity futures markets (B) Fiscal discipline (C) Food and Civil Supply
(D) Forest Management (E) Financial Consolidation (Ans : A)
18. Infrastructure bonds are issued by government or non-government institutions to fund projects related to–
(A) Transportation (B) Electricity generation (C) Public facilities
(D) Both B and C (E) All of the above (Ans : E)
19. Balance of payment transactions are made by–
(A) Individuals (B) Firms (C) Government bodies
(D) Both A and C (E) All of the above (Ans : C)
20. With which Indian Group did Malaysian Airlines ‘Air Asia’ recently join hands ?
(A) Spice Jet (B) Go Air (C) Tata Sons (D) Air India (E) Indigo (Ans : C)
21. As per Census 2011, which of the following Indian states has the lowest population density?
(A) Nagaland (B) Manipur (C) Arunachal Pradesh
(D) Himachal Pradesh (E) Meghalaya (Ans : D)
22. Which of the following is an economic term?
(A) Plaintiff (B) Bunker Blaster (C) Deflation (D) Lampoon (E) Zero Hour (Ans : C)
23. World Food Day is celebrated every year around the world on–
(A) 4th July (B) 16th October (C) 12th August
(D) 18th May (E) None of these (Ans : A)
24. The minimum age for becoming a member of the Rajya Sabha is–
(A) 28 years (B) 40 years (C) 30 years
(D) 35 years (E) 25 years (Ans : D)
25. Which of the following awards is given to sports persons in India ?
(A) Shantiswarup Bhatnagar Awards (B) Arjuna Award (C) Kalidas Samman
(D) Saraswati Samman (E) None of these (Ans : B)