1. 'MUDRA Bank' is setup for the development of micro units and to provide funding to the none-corporate small business sector. The alphabet 'D' in the abbreviation 'MUDRA' stands for–
(A) Development (B) Disintermediation (C) Demonetization
(D) Delhi (E) Discipline (Ans : A)
2. The Airtel Payments Bank (APB) is the joint venture of Bharti Airtel Limited and–
(A) Union Bank of India (B) State Bank of India (C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
(D) HDFC (E) lClCI (Ans : C)
3. 'Malyalam' is a language predominantly spoken in the Indian and State of-
(A) Andhra Pradesh (B) Kamataka (C) Telangana
(D) Tamil Nadu (E) Kerala (Ans : E)
4. The 'Deodhar Trophy' is associated with the game of–
(A) Hockey (B) Tennis (C) Badminton
(D) Basketball (E) Cricket (Ans : E)
5. The 'Financial Intelligence Unit (FlU), is the national agency mandated to collect, analyse and disseminate CTRs and STRs. The alphabet 'S' in the abbreviation 'STR' stands for–
(A) Serious (B) Scandafous (C) Statistical
(D) Structured (E) Suspicious (Ans : E)
6. National Coach Curbax Singh Sandhu is associated with-
(A) Women's hockey (B) Women's boxing (C) Women's cricket
(D) Women's basketball (E) Women's Football (Ans : B)
7. The Reserve Bank of India has recently come out with a revised PCA framework on which banks would be monitored. The alphabet 'P' in the abbreviation 'PCA' stands for–
(A) Provision (B) Package (C) Performance
(D) Prompt (E) Print (Ans : D)
8. The joint military exercise 'Sagarmatha Friendship 2017' focusing on counter-terrorism was recently (April 2017) held by the armies of China and-
(A) Bhutan (B) Nepal (C) Pakistan
(D) Sri Lanka (E) Myanmar (Ans : B)
9. 'AEPS' is a payment service offered by the NPCI to banks, financial institutions using Aadhaar number and VIDAl authentication. The alphabet 'E' in the abbreviation' AEPS' stands for–
(A) Econometric (B) Equiry (C) Enabled
(D) Emergency (E) Electronic (Ans : C)
10. Which of the following is not a part of Digital banking campaign ?
(A) Internet for all (B) e-Revolution (C) Phone to all
(D) Smart phone to all (E) None of the above (Ans : D)
11. Microfinance Institution 'Jana-lakshmi Financial Services (JFS), has recently received final license from the Reserve Bank of India to set up ,a Small Finance Bank (SFB). The JFS is headquartered in–
(A) Bengaluru, Karnataka (B) Patna, Bihar (C) Raipur, Chhattisgarh
(D) Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (E) Delhi (Ans : A)
12. India's rank in the 2017 Global Connectivity Index stands at–
(A) 40th (B) 41st (C) 42nd
(D) 43rd (E) 45th (Ans : D)
13. 'BHEL' is a public sector undertaking which manufactures a variety of heavy equipment. The alphabet 'E' in the abbreviation 'BHEL' stands for–
(A) Electricals (B) Electronics (C) Election
(D) Education (E) Enemy (Ans : A)
14. The 'SARFAESI Act 2002' allows banks and financial institutions to auction residential or commercial properties to recover loans. The alphabet 'R' in the abbreviation 'SARFAESI' stands for–
(A) Recover (B) Recognise (C) Restriction
(D) Retention (E) Reconstruction (Ans : E)
15. World Blood Donor Day is celebrated every year by the people in many countries around the world on which date?
(A) 14 September (B) 8 March (C) 15 April
(D) 14 June (E) 15 July (Ans : D)
Also Check: General Awareness Questions asked in RBI Grade B Exam 2017
16. 'Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank' is headquartered in–
(A) Mumbai (B) Hyderabad (C) Delhi
(D) Bengaluru (E) Kolkata (Ans : D)
17. The headquarters of World Intellectual Property Organisation is in which of the following country ?
(A) India (B) USA (C) Switzerland
(D) England (E) Istanbul, Turkey (Ans : C)
18. 'Pocket', is a digital wallet launched by–
(A) HDFC Bank (B) ICICI Bank (C) AXIS Bank
(D) SBI (E) PNB (Ans : B)
19. The city of' 'Dibrugarh' is situated on the banks of the river–
(A) Indus (B) Brahmaputra (C) Teestha
(D) Meghana (E) Ganga (Ans : B)
20. According to Reserve Bank of India guidelines, the deadline for Indian banks to meet capital requirements under the Basel III norms is–
(A) 31st March, 2019 (B) 31st March, 2018 (C) 31st March, 2020
(D) 31st March, 2021 (E) 31stMarch, 2022 (Ans : A)
21. According to the RBI guidelines, the initial promoter stake in case of NOFHC should not be less than 40 per cent, locked for a period of–
(A) 2 years (B) 3 years (C) 4 years
(D) 5 years (E) 6 years (Ans : D)
22. The Union Government has constituted a committee to form a strategy to expedite the process of transforming India into a cashless economy. The name of the committee is–
(A) Tarapore Committee (B) Shah Committee (C) Amitabh Kant Committee
(D) Bimal Julka Committee (E) Bibek Debroy Committee (Ans : C)
23. Manas Wildlife Sanctuary is a national park situated in the Indian State of–
(A) Arunachal Pradesh (B) Assam (C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh (E) Uttarakhand (Ans : B)
24. The 'Digital Wallet Pockets' is a complete payment solution launched by–
(A) State Bank of India (B) ICICI Bank (C) IDFC Bank
(D) AXIS Bank (E) HDFC Bank (Ans : B)
25. The new base year adopted by CSO for releasing GDP data is–
(A) 2009-10 (B) 2010-11 (C) 2011-12
(D) 2014-15 (E) 2015-16 (Ans : C)
26. 'Kathakali' originated in the region around what is now covered by the Indian State of–
(A) Gujarat (B) Odisha (C) Kerala
(D) Tamil Nadu (E) Andhra Pradesh (Ans : C)
27. The India's longest cable-stayed bridge was inaugurated by PM Modi in which of the following states?
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Gujarat (C) Punjab
(D) Haryana (E) Maharashtra (Ans : B)
28. Central Bank of India is a public sector bank headquartered in–
(A) Mumbai, Maharashtra (B) Kolkata, West Bengal (C) Hyderabad, Telangana
(D) New Delhi, Delhi (E) Bengaluru, Karnataka (Ans : A)
29. Which of the following statements regarding Non-banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) is 'not' true?
(A) The NBFCs are allowed to accept/renew public deposits for a minimum period of 12 months and a maximum period of 60 months.
(B) The NBFCs cannot offer gifts or any other additional benefit the depositors.
(C) The NBFCs can accept demand deposits repayable through cheques.
(D) The deposits with NBFCs are not insured.
(E) None of the above (Ans : C)
30. Which of the following teams has recently won the UEFA Champions League?
(A) Juventus (B) FC Barcelona (C) Real Madrid
(D) Atletico Madrid (E) Monaco (Ans : C)
31. World's largest Uranium reserves are found in–
(A) Canada (B) Chile (C) Zaire
(D) Nigeria (E) Sweden (Ans : A)
32. BSBDA is a Zero Balance Savings Account that takes care of your simple banking needs with Free ATM card, monthly statement, and cheque book. The alphabet 'S' in the abbreviation 'BSBDA' stands for–
(A) Small (B) Sum (C) Savings
(D) Short (E) System (Ans : C)
33. Who is the incumbent governor of RBI ?
(A) Raghuram Rajan (B) S. 5. Mundra (C) Viral Acharya
(D) N. S. Vishwanathan (E) Dr. Urjit Patel (Ans : E)
34. Which of the following Indian athletes had won silver medal in Rio Olympics, 2016 ?
(A) Sakshi Malik (B) Saina Nehwal (C) Sourabh Varma
(D) Srikanth Kidambi (E) P. V. Sindhu (Ans : E)
35. UPI enables bank account holders (of banks participating in UPI) to send and receive money using a VP A without entering additional bank information. What is the full form of VPA ?
(A) Virtual Payment Address (B) Virtual Portal Address (C) Very Prominent Address
(D) Very Payment Address (E) Very Portal Address (Ans : A)
36. Which of the following is the India's first state to get World's largest roof top solar power plant?
(A) Kerala. (B) Punjab (C) Sikkim
(D) Karnataka (E) Bihar (Ans : B)
37. Who is the President of 'Republic of Turkey' ?
(A) Serzh Sargsyan (B) Recep Tayyip Erdogan (C) Hassan Rouhani
(D) Fuad Masum (E) Ashraf Ghani (Ans : B)
38. What is the current repo rate?
(A) 6.75% (B) 6.25% (C) 5.75%
(D) 6.50% (E) 6.0% (Ans : B)
39. Which of the following is honoured with Vyas Samman Award 2017 by the PM Narendra Modi?
(A) Surinder Verma (B) Sunita Jain (C) Vishwanath Tripathi
(D) Rishabh Jain (E) Amar Kanth (Ans : A)
40. Planning Commission of India was set up in the year–
(A) 1949 (B) 1957 (C) 1950
(D) 1951 (E) 1952 (Ans : C)
41. The Reserve Bank of India has constituted which committee to study various facets of house-hold Finance in India?
(A) Abhijit Sen Committee (B) C. B. Bhave Committee (C) Vasudev Committee
(D) Tarun Ramadorai Committee (E) Talwar Committee (Ans : D)
42. Who had won the 2016 Wimbledon Open in Women Singles?
(A) Angelique Kerber (B) Garbine Muguruza (C) Agnieszka Radwanska
(D) Serena Williams (E) Simona Halep (Ans : D)
43. Which of the following is the dimension of the new Rs. 2000 note?
(A) 63 mm – 150 mm (B) 66 mm – 166 mm (C) 55 mm – 88 mm
(D) 60 mm – 160 mm (E) 64mm – 175mm (Ans : B)
44. The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is headquartered in which of the following states ?
(A) New Delhi, Delhi (B) Bengaluru, Karnataka (C) Mumbai, Maharashtra
(D) Kolkata, West Bengal (E) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (Ans : A)
45. Whenever a transaction is completed and the cardholder (or his or her credit card) is not physically present to hand to the seller, it is known as CNP. What is the full form of CNP ?
(A) Card Never Present (B) Card Net Payment (C) Card Not Present
(D) Card Not Payment (E) Card Never Payment (Ans : C)
46. Synoptic Information is a leading System Integrator. The chairman of the company is–
(A) Issa M. Allsaa (B) Ibrahim A. AI Touq (C) Nemah Sabagh
(D) Mohammed Al Mandil (E) Mohammed Ali Jinnah (Ans : D)
47. A joint naval exercise named Malabar-2017 is a joint military exercise involving–
(A) India and Nepal (B) Nepal and Bhutan (C) India, Japan and U. S. A.
(D) India and Myanmar (E) India and China (Ans : C)
48. 'Jitu Rai' a gold medallist in ISSF, is associated with which of the following sports?
(A) Boxing (B) Wrestling (C) Cricket
(D) Shooting (E) Football (Ans : D)
49. We can recharge, pay bills, send money, shop, get offers and more using Pockets App. Which of the following banks launched this application?
(A) HDFC Bank (B) ICICI Bank (C) AXIS Bank
(D) State Bank of India (E) Canara Bank (Ans : B)
50. After the merger of SBI with its associate banks, the assets of SBI had increased to which of the following?
(A) Rs. 41 lakh crore (B) Rs. 45 lakh crore (C) Rs. 60 lakh crore
(D) Rs. 70 lakh crore (E) Rs. 80 Iakh crore (Ans : A)