Here, we are presenting solved paper of General Knowledge for Chhattisgarh Patwari exams. This exam was held on 15th January, 2017 on different examination centers. You can understand the pattern of bank exams with the study of these questions and then you can get sure success in the next patwari exams.
1. Which is not the objective of scrapping the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes?
(a) To abolish black money (b) To eliminate corruption
(c) To accelerate the economic growth (d) None of the above (Ans : c)
2. Which sector has more growth rate to accelerate the industrial growth of India in 2015-16?
(a) Mining and Quarrying (b) Manufacturing (c) Electricity (d) Construction (Ans : c)
3. Which State has least population in India as per 2011 census?
(a) Arunachal Pradesh (b) Sikkim (c) Goa (d) Mizoram (Ans : b)
4. Which of the following is not included in the term 'State' as defined in the Article-12 of the Constitution?
2. State Legislature
3. Union Judiciary
4. State Judiciary (High Court)
6. Union Executive 6. State Executive
4. All local authorities of India
8. All local authorities under the control of government of India
(a) 1, 2 (b) 3, 4 (c) 5, 6 (d) 7, 8 (Ans : b)
5. In which of the following years the Non-cooperation movement was suspended by Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) 1921 (b) 1922 (c) 1923 (d) 1924 (Ans : b)
6. How many parts are there in the Constitution?
(a) 22 (b) 23 (c) 24 (d) 25 (Ans : d)
7. An important cash crop of Punjab is–
(a) Cotton (b) Jute (c) Manila Hemp (d) Bajra (Ans : a)
8. What type of air pressure is found at the centre of cyclone?
(a) Low (b) High (c) Medium (d) All of these (Ans : a)
9. Which of the following Governor-Generals Promulgated the policy of 'Subsidiary Alliance'?
(a) Warren Hastings (b) Lord Cornwallis (c) Lord Wellesley (d) Lord Dalhousie (Ans : c)
10. The second battle of Panipat in AD 1556, was fought between whom of the following?
(a) Akbar and Rana Pratap (b) Akbar and Hemu (c) Akbar and Hana Sanga (d) Akbar and Durgavati (Ans : b)
11. Who can remove the members of State Public Service Commission?
(a) President (b) Governor (c) Supreme Court (d) State Legislature (Ans : a)
12. The filament of a bulb is made of–
(a) copper (b) tungsten (c) aluminium (d) lead (Ans : b)
13. The human eye forms the image of an object at its–
(a) cornea (b) iris (c) pupil (d) retina (Ans : d)
14. What is correct about Appropriation Bill?
1. It is introduced by Finance Minister.
2. It is introduced in Lok Sabha.
3. It can be amended by Lok Sabha.
4. It is presigned by President.
5. It gives the legal power to the government for expenditure.
6. Cut motion can be introduced by the opposition.
(a) 1, 4, 6 (b) 2, 4, 5 (c) 2, 3, 5 (d) 1, 2, 5 (Ans : d)
15. Who of the following was the first Home Minister of Independent India?
(a) Sardar Patel (b) Govind Ballabh Pant (c) Jagjivan Ram (d) Maulana Azad (Ans : a)
16. Which Five Year Plan will be end in 2016-17 in India?
(a) 13th Five Year Plan (b) 11th Five Year Plan (c) 12th Five Year Plan (d) None of the above (Ans : d)
17. Which of the following includes the term 'Office of the Profit' in the context of membership of Parliament?
(a) Whether government has power of appointment. (b) Whether government has the right to remove the holder of office.
(c) Whether government pays the remuneration to the holder of office. (d) All of the above (Ans : b)
18. A citizen, who was declared disqualified to contest election by the supreme Court of India, even then she was appointed Chief Minister by the Governor and State.
(a) Mayawati/Romesh Bhandari/Uttar Pradesh (b) Mamta Banerjee/NN Vora/West Bengal
(c) Jayalalitha/Fatima Ali/Tarnil Nadu (d) Sheela Dixit/Najeeb Jung/Delhi (Ans : c)
19. Mauryan emperor Bindusara was the follower of which of the following religion?
(a) Vedic religion (b) Buddhism (c) Jainism (d) Ajivika religion (Ans : d)
20. Which is not included in allied sectors of agriculture in India?
(a) Crops (b) Livestock products (c) Forestry (d) Fisheries (Ans : a)
21. In which natural region, maximum diurnal range of temperature occurs?
(a) Equatorial region (b) Western European region (c) Mediterranean region (d) Hot desert region (Ans : d)
22. The gas used in fire extinguisher is–
(a) nitrogen (b) sulphur dioxide (c) carbon dioxide (d) hydrogen (Ans : c)
23. Which type of wind belongs to loo?
(a) Permanent wind (b) Periodic wind (c) Local wind (d) None of these (Ans : c)
24. Diphtheria is caused by following organism–
(a) Fungus (b) Virus (c) Bacteria (d) Worm (Ans : c)
25. On which latitude is the sun vertically located on June 21?
(a) Equator (b) Tropic of Cancer (c) Tropic of Capricorn (d) North Pole (Ans : b)
26. Gujarat is one of the chief producer of which of the following crop?
(a) Wheat (b) Sugarcane (c) Bajra (d) Coconut (Ans : c)
27. A remote of a television is related to–
(a) X-rays (b) Ultraviolet rays (c) Infrared signals (d) None of these (Ans : c)
28. What is correct about Finance Bill?
1. It is presigned by the President.
2. It can be' introduced in Rajya Sabha.
3. It can be introduced in Lok Sabha only.
4. Rajya Sabha can refuse to assent the Bill.
5. In the position of deadlock President can summon for joint session of Parliament,
28. President can't refuse to sign on the Bill.
(a) 1, 2, 4, 5 (b) 2, 3, 5, 6 (c) 1, 3, 4, 5 (d) 2, 4, 5, 6 (Ans : d)
29. The weight of a body is measured maximum in–
(a) air (b) water (c) hydrogen (d) nitrogen (Ans : a)
30. Which is the most appropriate criteria to measure the economic development of a nation?
(a) Increase in Gross Domestic Product (b) Increase in Net National Income
(c) Increase in Per Capita Income (d) Improvement in Human Development Index(Ans : d)
31. Lime water contain–
(a) calcium hydroxide (b) sodium hydroxide (c) calcium chloride (d) None of these (Ans : a)
32. In which of the following sessions in 1929, the Indian National Congress passes the resolution of 'Poorna Swaraj'?
(a) Amritsar Session (b) Karachi Session (c) Lahore Session (d) Nagpur Session (Ans : c)
33. In which side of the continent, the Hot deserts are located?
(a) Eastern (b) Western (c) Anywhere (d) Middle (Ans : b)
34. What is the loan limit of Kishor Bucket under Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana?
(a) Rs. 50000 (b) Rs. 50000 to 5 lakh (c) Rs. 5 lakh to 10 lakh (d) None of the above (Ans : b)
35. Which of the following Vedas contains the famous Gayatri Mantra?
(a) Rigveda (b) Samaveda (c) Yajurveda (d) Atharvaveda (Ans : a)
36. Elected President of America, Donald Trump was candidate of which party?
(a) Democratic party (b) Republican party (c) Green party (d) Constitution party (Ans : b)
37. Which University of this State is associated with Management Technology?
(a) Maharishi University (b) OP Jindal University (c) Ayush University (d) Guru Ghasidas University (Ans : a)
38. Which is the 5th country inducted in BRICS Nations?
(a) Brazil (b) Russia (c) India (d) South Africa (Ans : d)
39. Who is the present Chief Justice of India?
(a) YV Chandrachud (b) HL Dattu (c) TS Thakur (d) Jagdish Singh Khehar (Ans : d)
40. Areawise, what is the rank of Chhattisgarh State, in the country?
(a) 6th (b) 9th (c) 10th (d) 11th (Ans : c)
41. World's longest tunnel Gotthard base is located in–
(a) France (b) Italy (c) Switzerland (d) Germany (Ans : c)
42. Which of the following player hit three centuries in a calendar year?
(a) Virat Kohli (b) Ricky Ponting (c) Brendon McCullam (d) All of the above (Ans : a)
43. Marwa thermal power plant is located in which district of this State?
(a) Janjgir Champa (b) Raigarh (c) Bilaspur (d) Korba (Ans : a)
44. Which religion is associated with Losar festival?
(a) Jain (b) Buddha (c) Sikh (d) Hindu (Ans : b)
45. 'Ghumura' dance is a folk dance of which State?
(a) Jharkhand (b) Arunachal Pradesh (c) Maharashtra (d) Odisha (Ans : d)
46. Sports to which Harjit Singh is associated with and he got fame from–
(a) Athletics - Olympics
(b) Swimming - Olympics
(c) Hockey - Junior World Cup
(d) Hockey - Asia Cup (Ans : c)
47. The country with which Seventh joint military exercise Ekuverin was done by India.
(a) Sri Lanka (b) Bangladesh (c) Maldives (d) China (Ans : c)
48. How many countries have participated in 2016 Kabaddi World Cup?
(a) 06 (b) 10 (c) 12 (d) 08 (Ans : c)
49. Match the following list–
List I (Archaeological Excavation Sites)
A. Pachrahi B. Sirpur C. Maheshpur D. Madkudeep
List II (District)
1. Sarguja 2. Kabeerdham 3. Baloda Bazar 4. Mahasamund
A B C D
(a) 2 4 3 1
(b) 2 4 1 3
(c) 2 1 4 3
(d) 2 3 1 4 (Ans : b)
50. In this State under the Saur Sujala Scheme, farmers will be given which of the following in subsidised rate?
(a) Solar cooker (b) Pump for irrigation (c) Gas cylinder (d) All of these (Ans : b)
51. The fort situated in which place of this State is known as 'Gaj Kila'?
(a) Jashpur (b) Sarguja (c) Bastar (d) Ratanpur (Ans : d)
52. At which of the following places in this State, the largest deposit of iron are exists?
(a) Ravghat (b) Chhote Dongar (c) Bailadila (d) Rajhara (Ans : a)
53. Which of the following rail lines does not exist in this State?
(a) Mumbai-Howrah (b) Raipur-Vishakhapatnam (c) Bilaspur-Katni (d) Raigarh-Puri (Ans : )
54. Which is called as 'jogi Bithai' in Bastar Dassahara?
(a) Establishment of idol (b) Establishment of flag in chariot
(c) Appointment of Pujari (d) Establishment of Kalash in the temple (Ans : b)
55. Which of the following was the first Maratha ruler in this State after the end of Kalchuri rule?
(a) Bhaskar Pant (b) Raghuji Bhosla (c) Bimbaji Bhosla (d) Keshav Dinkar (Ans : c)
56. The main occupation of which tribe of this State is 'Bamboo craft'?
(a) Halba (b) Kandara (c) Kathiya (d) Jhariya (Ans : a)
57. Which of the following was involved in the Raipur Conspiracy Case of 1942 in this State?
(a) Maulana Abdul Raul (b) Ramgopal Tiwari (c) Paras ram Soni (d) Ratnakar Jha (Ans : c)
58. In which of the following years, the British territories of this State were incorporated into a division of the Central Provinces?
(a) 1858 (b) 1862 (c) 1870 (d) 1872 (Ans : b)
59. In which of the following years Raipur was made the capital of this state?
(a) 1818 (b) 1825 (c) 1858 (d) None of these (Ans : d)
60. Which of the following dynasties was the earliest during ancient period in this State?
(a) Rajarshitulya Kula (b) Sharabhpuriya (c) Pandu (d) Nala (Ans : b)
61. To which of the following Zamindaris, the first martyr of this State Narayan Singh belonged?
(a) Bilaigarh (b) Pendra (c) Gundardehi (d) Sonakhan (Ans : d)
62. Which of the following is the principal river of the Bastar Plateau in this State?
(a) Indravati (b) Shivanth (c) Hasdo (d) Kanhar (Ans : a)
63. Who was one of the leader of this state imprisoned at the time of Raipur District Political Conference in March, 1922?
(a) Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (b) Raul Khan (c) Pt. Ravishankar Shukla (d) Pt. Ramanand Dubey (Ans : c)
64. On which of the following rivers in this State, the Ravishankar Sagar Project has been situated?
(a) Mahanadi (b) Shivnath (c) Hasdo (d) Indravati (Ans : a)
65. 'Sarhul' is the festival of which tribe of this State?
(a) Uraon (b) Gond (c) Pradhan (d) Kanwar(Ans : a)