(A) Wheeler (B) Srihari Kota (C) Bhavani (D) Barren Island (Ans : A)
2. The Union Cabinet of India on 21 October 2015 approved a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty in Criminal Matters with which country?
(A) Maldives (B) Bangla Desh (C) Indonesia (D) Britain (Ans : A)
3. Which of the following countries tops World’s Global Prosperity Index 2015?
(A) Norway (B) Sweden (C) Finland (D) Singapore (Ans : A)
4. The Indian tennis Player who has entered the ATP top 100 hundred rankings for the first time in his career–
(A) Somdev Burman (B) Rohan Boppana (C) Yuki Bhambhri (D) None (Ans : C)
5. Which city is the venue for 13th World Spice Congress, which is to be held in February, 2016?
(A) Bhopal (B) Kochi (C) Ahmadabad (D) Dharwad (Ans : C)
6. Which of the following state has launched Annapurna Bhandar Scheme?
(A) W. Bengal (B) Rajasthan (C) Tamil Nadu (D) Madhya Pradesh (Ans : B)
7. With which institution Indian Government has signed a loan agreement for developing rural roads in five states?
(A) World Bank (B) OECD (C) ADB (D) IMF (Ans : C)
8. The Tunnel Technology Institute will be established in which state of India?
(A) Goa (B) Tamil Nadu (C) Kerala (D) Maharashtra (Ans : A)
9. Which of the following has been declared/ celebrated as the National Handloom Day by the Government of India?
(A) August 8 (B) August 7 (C) August 17 (D) August 9 (Ans : B)
10. Who is the winner of the World Badminton Championships 2015 at Jakarta?
(A) P.V. Sandhu (B) Saina Nehwal (C) Carolina Marin (D) Jwala Gutta (Ans : C)
11. Who is selected to be the next Chief Justice of India (CJI) and will take over the office on 2 December 2015?
(A) H.L. Dattu (B) Madan B. Lokur (C) T.S. Thakur (D) J.S. Khehar (Ans : B)
12. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 October 2015 laid the foundation stone of Amaravati, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh. The proposed city is located on which river?
(A) Krishna (B) Pennar (C) Godavari (D) Cauvery (Ans : A)
13. Which country has the largest cases of Tuberculosis (TB) in the world as revealed by the Global Tuberculosis Report 2015?
(A) Pakistan (B) Nepal (C) India (D) None (Ans : C)
14. Who is the author of the book titled Smita Patil: A Brief Incandescence, which was released on 18 October 2015?
(A) Mrinal Pande (B) Maithili Rao (C) Kiran Rao (D) Kiran Desai (Ans : B)
15. Which Indian-born Sikh was sworn-in as Defence Minister of Canada on 4 November 2015?
(A) Amarjeet Sohi (B) Harjit Sajjan (C) Navtej Singh (D) Navdeep Bains (Ans : B)
16. What is the name of indigenously built largest warship that was commissioned in Mumbai on 30 September 2015.
(A) INS Sahayadri (B) INS Kochi (C) INS Matang (D) INS Malabaar (Ans : B)
17. What is the theme of the World Heart Day that was observed on 29 September 2015?
(A) Creating Heart-Healthy Environments (B) Healthy Heart, Healthy Lives
(C) Put your heart into it! (D) Heart Choices NOT Hard Choices (Ans : A)
18. Which of the following countries will host FIFA U-17 World Cup?
(A) Japan (B) Russia (C) India (D) Spain (Ans : C)
19. Alphabet is a parent company of–
(A) Nest Labs (B) Google (C) Calico Labs (D) All the Above (Ans : D)
20. The CORPAT is a bilateral maritime exercise between which countries?
(A) India and Thailand (B) India Maldives
(C) Indian and Indonesia (D) Pakistan and China (Ans : C)
21. Which country on 22 October 2015 declared that it will permanently station a military unit in the Arctic by 2018?
(A) Russia (B) Norway (C) Finland (D) USA (Ans : A)
22. In which country the 2015 Valletta Summit on Migration was concluded on 12 November 2015?
(A) France (B) Italy (C) Malta (D) Spain (Ans : C)
23. Which state has recently declared to give 33 percent reservation for women in the government jobs?
(A) Goa (B) Madhya Pradesh (C) Tamil Nadu (D) None (Ans : B)
24. Which state has on 16 November 2015 implemented National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 in 14 districts.
(A) Telangana (B) Tripura (C) Andhra Pradesh (D) Odisha (Ans : D)
25. Who on 12 November 2015 was appointed as an Executive Director on the board of the International Monetary Fund?
(A) Rakesh Mohan (B) Jayant Sinha (C) S.S. Mundra (D) Subir Gokarn (Ans : D)