KBC 6– Episode 44 (School Champs) Questions
1. Out of these film characters, who says to her elder sister “Didi there dewar Diwana, hai ram kudiyo ko dale dana” ?
(A) Puja (B) Mohini
(C) Nisha (D) Anjali
2. Which of these is a unit of weight and also a unit of currency in Great Britain?
(A) Ounce (B) Cent
(C) Pound (D) Euro
3. Identify the lead singer of this song. Song - “Dinkh Chikka ding Chikka”
(A) Shreya Ghoshal (B) Sonu Nigam
(C) Kumar Sanu (D) Mikka Singh
4. On the bank of which river is the city of Jammu located?
(A) Satluj (B) Tawi
(C) Tapi (D) Jhelum
5. Who created the character of Mowgil, a boy raised by wolves?
(A) Jim Corbatt (B) Enid Blyton
(C) Ruskin Bond (D) Rudyard Kipling
6. Till Dec 2012, which of these Indians cricketers has scored a double century in Test Cricket?
(A) Yuvraj Singh (B) Cheteshwar Pujara
(C) Virat Kholi (D) Suresh Raina
7. Which of these freedom fighters was also known as the “Frontier Gandhi”?
(A) Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan (B) Shah Nawaz
(C) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (D) Syed Ahmad Khan
8. Which of these animals digest their food outside their body?
(A) Caterpillar (B) Cricket
(C) Termite (D) Spider
9. The Largest moon of which planet is named Titan?
(A) Jupiter (B) Neptune
(C) Saturn (D) Uranus
10. Who, during his days in prison, wrote an essay titled ‘Why i am Atheist?’?
(A) Bhagat Singh (B) Michael Madhusudan Dutt
(C) Subhas Chandra Bose (D) Motilal Nehru
11. Starting with the topmost, arrange these bones from top to bottom in the order in which they appear in a human body.
(A) Femur (B) Rib
(C) Skull (D) Pelvis
12. Which of these names is associated with the name of rapper and pop singer Honey Singh ?
(A) Lo Lo (B) Po Po
(C) Mo Mo (D) Yo Yo
13. According to an act of the Govt. of India, there is a ban on the sale of which products within a radius of 100 yards of educational institutions ?
(A) Chocolate (B) Cold Drinks
(C) Tobacco (D) Tea
14. As of November 2012, who holds the record for the total cumulative spacewalk time by the female astronaut?
(A) Shannon Lucid (B) Sunita Williams
(C) Peggy Whitson (D) Susan Helms
15. In which ocean is the EI Nino formed?
(A) Indian (B) Atlantic
(C) Pacific (D) Arctic
16. Which Sikh Guru was imprisoned at Gwalior Fort by Emperor Jahangir?
(A) Guru Gobind Singh (B) Guru Nanak
(C) Guru Hargobind (D) Guru Tegh Bahudur
17. Which of these is not a memorial dedicated to a member of the Nehru-Gandhi family?
(A) Shakti Sthal (B) Vir Bhumi
(C) Shanti Van (D) Vijay Ghat