KBC 6– Episode 43 (School Champs Special) Questions
1. According to Hindu mythology who drinks the vish “Kaal-Kut” obtained from ‘Sagar manthan ‘ ?
(A) Ganga (B) Shiva
(C) Vishnu (D) Durga
2. Complete this Hindi proverb : “Padhoge likhoge banoge......................... ”
(A) Faulad (B) Nawab
(C) Lajawab (D) Malamal
3. Which of these numbers comes first while counting from 1 to 100 ?
(A) Unsath (B) Unhattar
(C) Unnaasi (D) Unchaas
4. ‘To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction’ is Newton’s what law of motion ?
(A) Third (B) First
(C) Second (D) Fourth
5. Which of these is not a book written by Chetan Bhagat ?
(A) Five Point Someone (B) The 3 Mistakes of my Life
(C) Revolution 2020 (D) The White Tiger
6. The name of which of these states and its capital city starts with the same English letter ?
(A) Uttarakhand (B) Karnataka
(C) Sikkim (D) Maharastra
7. According to the Puranas, which of these women married a man despite the fact that she knew he had only a year to live ?
(A) Gandhari (B) Savitri
(C) Madri (D) Shakuntala
8. Which country sent women athletes to compete in the Olympics for the first time in 2012 ?
(A) Iraq (B) Turkey
(C) Saudi Arabia (D) Afghanistan
9. Who, along with George Fenton, composed the music for Richard Attenborough’s Oscar winning film ‘Gandhi’ ?
(A) Satyajit Ray (B) Pt Ravi Shankar
(C) Ustad Zakir Hussain (D) Pt. Shivkumar Sharma
10. Dhondu Pant was the real name of which of these leaders of the revolt of 1857 ?
(A) Tatya Tope (B) Nana Saheb
(C) Kunwar Singh (D) Baji Rao II
11. Which of these is an international code of distress signal as well as an abbreviation of a Hindi film title ?
(A) OMG (B) DDLG
(C) JTHG (D) SOS
12. On the banks of which river is the city of Jammu located ?
(A) Sutlej (B) Tawi
(C) Tapi (D) Jhelum