KBC 6– Episode 40 Questions
1. What do you mean by “Bhor” in following line "bhor bhaye panghat pe mohe natkat shyam sataye" ?
(A) Madhay ratare (B) Prataha kall
(C) Sanjhe (D) Godhule
2. Starting from the first arrange these personalities in the order in which they became President of India .
(A) Shankar Dayal Sharma (B) Pranab Mukherjee
(C) Pratibha Patil (D) A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
3. Which of these proverbs is used for someone who indulges in ‘khushamad’ ?
(A) Aankhen Bichhana (B) Daant Todna
(C) Taang Adaana (D) Talve Chatna
4. Which of these TV series revolves around Jethalaal and his wife Daya Ben ?
(A) Lapataganj (B) Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
(C) RK Laxman Ki Duniya (D) Chidiya Ghar
5. What is the place where coins are minted called ?
(A) Chaupal (B) Rasatal
(C) Taksal (D) Astabal
6. Which of these is the name a technique common to both wrestling and swimming?
(A) Freestyle (B) Butterfly
(C) Greco-Roman (D) Medley
7. Which of these places of historical battles is believed to be named after the colour of its soil or sand ?
(A) Haldighati (B) Plassey
(C) Panipat (D) Buxar
8. Which of these sportsperson was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna in 2012?
(A) M. S. Dhoni (B) Sushil Kumar
(C) Vijya Kumar (D) Abhinav Bindra
9. In the Mahabharata, which of these kings married Duhsala, the only sister of the Kauravas ?
(A) Jarasandha (B) Somadatta
(C) Shishupala (D) Jayadratha
10. Which of these originated during the British Raj as Cachar Levy in 1835 ?
(A) Madras Regiment (B) Assam Rifles
(C) Jat Regiment (D) Rajputana Rifles
11. Where did Sushma Swaraj, at the age of 25, become a minister for the first time in her career in 1977 ?
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Haryana
(C) Delhi (D) Centre
12. Starting from the first, arrange these Hindi phrases according to the human body parts mentioned in them from top to bottom .
(A) Kamar Kasna (B) Pair Jamaana
(C) Baal Pakna (D) Aankh Maarna
13. The plant of which of these flowers grows in water ?
(A) Rose (B) Champa
(C) Chameli (D) Lotus
14. Which of these items are usually bought in a single piece, instead of buying as a pair ?
(A) Mojri (B) Dandiya sticks
(C) Gloves (D) Sunglasses
15. Which prime minister of India was a commercial pilot ?
(A) Morarji Desai (B) Charn Singh
(C) Rajiv Gandhi (D) Inder Kumar Gujral