KBC 6– Episode 39 Questions
1. Which mountain range is known as the “Guard of India”?
(A) Vindhya (B) Satpura
(C) Himalayas (D) Karakoram
2. In which jail was the terrorist Ajmal Kasab hanged to death?
(A) Yerawada Central Jail (B) Taloja Central Jail
(C) Arthur Road Jail (D) Thane Central Jail
3. Which of these is also measured in light years?
(A) Speed (B) Distance
(C) Pressure (D) Electric Current
4 Which god was the father of Arjuna, son of Kunti?
(A) Indra (B) Surya
(C) Agni (D) Vaayu
5. What was the first capital of the ancient kingdom of Magadha?
(A) Vaishali (B) Pataliputra
(C) Rajagriha (D) Nalanda
6. Which of these cricketers has not hit six sixes in an over in First Class or International cricket?
(A) Yuvraj Singh (B) Ravi Shastri
(C) Herschelle Gibbs (D) Sanath Jayasuriya
7.Arrange these words in the correct order to make a proverb
(A) Saanch (B) Aanch
(C) Ko (D) Nahi
8. Which of these colours gets its name from a fruit of the same colour?
(A) Gulabi (B) Firozi
(C) Jamuni (D) Champai
9. In which of these sports can a maximum of 4 players, including both sides, play at a time?
(A) Boxing (B) Polo
(C) Table Tennis (D) Volleyball
10. Which of these drinks is rich in Vitamin C?
(A) Lemon Juice (B) Milk
(C) Coffee (D) Tea
11. Identify the film from this song (Chalte Chalte yehi Kohi)
(A) Umrao Jaan (B) Mughal-E-Azam
(C) Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam (D) Pakeezah
12. Which of these chief ministers was elected to the UP Legislative Assembly in 2012?
(A) Digvijay Singh (B) Uma Bharti
(C) Vasundhara Raja Scindia (D) Narayan Dutt Tiwari
13. Dharamvir Bharati’s verse place “Andha Yug” is based on which ancient text?
(A) Ramayana (B) Mudrarakshasa
(C) Mahabharata (D) Mrichchakatikam
14. Which of these states shares a boundary with both Nepal and China?
(A) West Bengal (B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Uttarakhand (D) Arunachal Pradesh
15. Whose ancestral home is ‘Ganguly house’, located in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh?
(A) Sourav Ganguly (B) Sunil Gangopadhyaya
(C) Kajol (D) Kishore Kumar
16. Which of these animals sleeps for the shortest duration in a 24 hour day?
(A) Giraffe (B) Tiger
(C) Cat (D) rat