KBC 6– Episode 35 Questions
1. Complete this hindi Kahavat “Dhoodh Ka Dhoodh Aur ………..”?
(A) Ghee Ka Ghee (B) Pani Ka Pani
(C) Makhaan Ka Makhaan (D) Dahi Ka Dahi
2. Starting with the northernmost , arrange these places of India from north to south–
(A) Gurgaon (B) Indore
(C) Mysore (D) Kargil
3. In the context of food items, what are “Gujhiya” and “Khaaja” varities of ?
(A) Sweets (B) Soup
(C) Salad (D) Cold Drinks
4. Which television show has the subtitle “Dastak” ?
(A) CID (B) Crime Patrol
(C) Adaalat (D) FIR
5. Which of these colours are common to the Indian and Pakistani national flags ?
(A) White and Blue (B) Blue and Green
(C) White and Green (D) Saffron and Green
6. According to a story in the “Panchatantra”, whose heart did the crocodile’s wife want to eat ?
(A) Human (B) Frog
(C) Lion (D) Monkey
7. Transmission of HIV from HIV positive pregnant mother to her child can be prevented by which of these treatments ?
(A) Vaccination (B) Chemotherapy
(C) Antiretroviral Therapy (D) Exchange of blood of newborn
8. which of these tribes chiefly resides in kokrajhar and its surrounding districts of Assam?
(A) Chakma (B) Bodo
(C) Naga (D) Santhal
9. After separating from Janata Dal, George fernandes and Nitish Kumar formed which party in 1994?
(A) Janata Dal (U) (B) Samata party
(C) Janata Dal (Secular) (D) Rashtriya Janata Dal
10. Starting from the first, arrange these celebrity pairs in chronological order of their marriage .
(A) Saif-Kareena (B) Abhishek- Aishwarya
(C) Ajay-Kajol (D) Mahesh-Lara.
11. Complete the saying : ” Mehnga roye ek baar aur sasta ___________ ” ?
(A) Roye baar baar (B) Kharide hazaar baar
(C) Naache beech bazaar (D) Hanse Kai baar.
12. Which of these metals has the highest melting point as well as the highest boiling point ?
(A) Gold (B) Silver
(C) Aluminium (D) Platinum
13. The Delhi house where Mahatma Gandhi spent his last day was the residence of which industrialist ?
(A) Jamnalist Bajaj (B) G. D. Birla
(C) K. P. Goenka (D) Ambalal Sarabhai
14. According to the Ramayana, who among these was killed by Rama first ?
(A) Subahu (B) Maricha
(C) Bali (D) Khara