KBC 6– Episode 15 Questions
1. “Jwar Bhata” or “Tide” ka nirman inme se kahaan hotha hai?
(A) Ocean (B) Desert
(C) Jungle (D) Stream
2. Starting with the oldest, arrange these characters from the Mahabharata in decreasing order of their seniority.
(A) Parikshit (B) Bhishma
(C) Yudhisthira (D) Shantanu
3. With reference to the Indian Railways, which of these is a scheme related to ticket bookings?
(A) Apaatkaal (B) Sambhaal
(C) Janjaal (D) Tatkal
4. Which of these is a Hindi idiom that means “to move slowly”?
(A) Chuhe ki daud Iagana (B) Chhuchhandar ki chaal chalna
(C) Kachhue ki chaal chalna (D) Kabutar ki tarah phudakna
5. For which of the following can a consumer in India avail number portability?
(A) Bank Account Number (B) Gas Connection
(C) Mobile (D) Insurance Policy
6. The SI unit for which of these is named after James Watt, a Scottish inventor and engineer?
(A) Temperature (B) Power
(C) Force (D) Electric Current
7. Identify the singer from the audio clip (Chakde Phatte song)
(A) Kailash Kher (B) Mika
(C) Javed Ali (D) Daler Mehndi
8. Who was the founder-chairman of the national Dairy Development board established in 1965?
(A) Tribhuvandas Patel (B) H. M. Dalaya
(C) Amrita Patel (D) Verghese Kurien
9. About whom did Matthew Hayden once say, “I have seen God. He bats at number 4 in India in tests”?
(A) V V S Laxman (B) Sachin Tendulkar
(C) Rahul Dravid (D) Virendar Sehwag
10. According to the Ramayana, who among these could not be killed by any Devata, Danav, Gandharv or Yaksha due to a boon given to him by Brahma?
(A) Kumbhakarna (B) Bali
(C) Ravana (D) Khara
11. Who was India’s food and agriculture minister in Jawaharlal Nehru’s interim government of 1946?
(A) Jagjivan Ram (B) Asaf Ali
(C) Rajendra Prasad (D) jawaharlal Nehru
12. Where in India did the British East India Company establish their first permanent factory?
(A) Calcutta (B) Surat
(C) Calicut (D) Madras
13. Starting with the least, arrange these parts of a normal human body according to their number in increasing order–
(A) Hair (B) Neck
(C) Ears (D) Nails
14. In the story ‘The Thirsty crow’, what does the crow throw into the pot to make the level of water rise?
(A) Leaves (B) Ball
(C) Wood (D) Pebbles
15. In India, while filling up the forms for which of these would you have to declare your assets?
(A) Election nomination (B) Driving license
(C) Examination form (D) Passport Application
16. Which of these places is called the Coal Capital of India?
(A) Durgapur (B) Raniganj
(C) Dhanbad (D) Hazaribag
17. Which of these is the nickname of an Indian cricket captain and also the name of a film actress?
(A) Mahi (B) Rani
(C) Kalki (D) Rakhi