KBC 6– Episode 12 Questions
1. Complete the poem composed by Neeraj Sridhar and Kavitha Seth, “Tumhi Din Chade, Tumhi Dil Dhale, Tumhi Ho bandhu............…”
(A) Neeta Tumhe (B) Peeta Tumhe
(C) Maata Tumhe (D) Sakha Tumhe
2. Which of these satellites were launched by ISRO in its 100th space mission in September 2012 ?
(A) Megha-Tropiques (B) Resourcesat & Youthsat
(C) SPOT-6 & Proiteres (D) Lapan-TUBsat & Pehunsat 1
3. Arrange these members of a family in describing order of seniority , from the seniormost to the juniormost.
(A) Pardaddi (B) Poti
(C) Daadi (D) Putravadhu
4. In Which athletic event did Girisha Nagarajegowda bag a silver medal for India at the 2012 London Paralympic Games ?
(A) High Jump (B) High Jump
(C) Discus throw (D) Shotput
5. The King of which of these places gifted his kingdom to Shree Padmanabhaswami and resigned as his servant ?
(A) Mysore (B) Cochin
(C) Chettinad (D) Travancore
6. In which of these places would you find the ‘Rashtrapati Nilayam’, one of the official retreats of the President of India ?
(A) Nagpur (B) Secunderabad
(C) Darjeeling (D) Ooty
7. Who is the author of the ‘Man Booker Prize’ winning book ‘The Inheritance of Loss’ ?
(A) Jhumpa Lahiri (B) Arundhati Roy
(C) Kiran Desai (D) Anita Desai
8. According to the Mahabharata, which Apsara did Vishvakarma create by collecting small particles from all the beautiful objects in the world ?
(A) Menaka (B) Urvashi
(C) Tilottama (D) Rambha
9. If you are to pick a non-vegetarian dish, which of these would you select ?
(A) Gatte Ki Sabzi (B) Dum Aloo
(C) Hilsa Fry (D) Navratan Korma
10. Which of these is a Hindi name for a yellow coloured flower ?
(A) Chaumukhi (B) Surajmukhi
(C) Jwalamukhi (D) Panchmukhi
11. Which of these social activists has been a central organizer and strategist of ‘Narmada Bachao Andolan’ ?
(A) Aruna Roy (B) Brinda Karat
(C) Maneka Gandhi (D) Medha Patkar