KBC 6– Episode 6 Questions
1. In which of these games does the instrument used to play the ball looks similar to the English alphabet “J”?
(A) Hockey (B) Baseball
(C) Tennis (D) Badminton
2. In Which city is wasseypur situated ?
(A) Dhanbad (B) Ranchi
(C) Patna (D) Varanasi
3. Which historic tragedy is highlighted in Amrita Pritam’s novel ‘Panjar’?
(A) Jallianwala Bagh Massacre (B) 1984 Riots
(C) Emergency (D) Partition
4. Alex Paul Menon, who was kidnapped in April 2012, is the first Collector of which of these districts ?
(A) Bastar (B) Bilaspur
(C) Sukma (D) Dantewada
5. Which team won the Santosh Trophy football tournament in 2012 ?
(A) Services (B) Railways
(C) Bengal (D) Tamil Nadu
6. Which of these pairs of colours share their name with variants of tea ?
(A) Blue and Brown (B) Black and Green
(C) Red and Orange (D) Yellow and Violet
7. In the TV Serial ‘Bade Ache Lagte Hain’ who does the little girl Pihu call Golu Uncle ?
(A) Ram Kapoor (B) Rajat Kapur
(C) Vikram Shergill (D) Karthik Sharma
8. The full name of which of these IPL teams contains the word “India” ?
(A) Knight Riders (B) Daredevils
(C) Warriors (D) Royal Challengers
9. Which two countries hosted the 2012 UEFA European Football Championships ?
(A) Austria and Switzerland (B) Belgium and Holland
(C) Poland and Ukraine (D) Spain and Portugal
10. Which entrepreneur’s autobiographical work is tilted ‘ It Happened in India’ ?
(A) N. R. Narayana Murthy (B) Vijay Mallya
(C) P. Gopinath (D) Kishore Biyani
11. Which leader said to cartoonist Shankar, Don’t spare me’ when he inaugrated Shankar’s Weekly in 1948 ?
(A) B. R. Ambedkar (B) Jawaharlal Nehru
(C) Mahatma Gandhi (D) Rajendra Prasad
12. What was the name of the Italian ship that was detained in Kerala in February 2012 ?
(A) Costa Concordia (B) Calo Duilio
(C) Enrica Lexia (D) Etna
13. Which of these is a type of a traditional game ?
(A) Nayan Mohini (B) Mrig Nayani
(C) Nayan Taara (D) Ankh Michauli
14. Which of these has parts called the ‘ Antra’ and the ‘Mukhda’ ?
(A) Dialogue (B) Song
(C) Speech (D) Dance
15. Which of these units of weights is the largest ?
(A) Quintal (B) Gram
(C) Ton (D) Kilogram
16. Who among these conquerors was the first to invade India ?
(A) Timur (B) Nadir Shah
(C) Ahmad shah Durrani (D) Babur
17. What was the little of India’s first feature film made by Dadasahed Phalke ?
(A) Ram Rajya (B) Kaliya Mardan
(C) Raja Harishchandra (D) Alam Ara