KBC 6– Episode 46 Questions
1. RASH/Prickly heat (Ghamoriyan) is associated with?
(A) Hair (B) Skin
(C) Nails (D) Eyes
2. Starting from the earliest , arrange these pairs in chronological order of their first appearance together in Hindi films.
(A) Salman Khan – Katrina Kaif (B) Raj Kapoor – Nargis
(C) Shah Rukh Khan – Kajol (D) Rajesh Khanna – Mumtaz
2. Which of these flowers have prickles on their stems ?
(A) Genda (B) Kamal
(C) Gulab (D) Rajanigandha
3. Which of these organs are found only in women ?
(A) Appendix (B) Ovaries
(C) Large Intestine (D) Pancreas
4. In Which of these sports are a “ball” , “gloves” and “helmet” part of playing equipment ?
(A) Hockey (B) Volleyball
(C) Tennis (D) Badminton
5. According to Islamic tradition ,in which month was the holy Quran revealed to the Prophet Mohammad?
(A) Muharram (B) Dhu al – Hijjah
(C) Ramadan (D) Rajab
6. In which of these sectors was 51% FDI permitted by the Government of India in 2012?
(A) Multi-brand retail (B) Healthcare
(C) Life Insurance (D) Civil Aviation
7. Which of these metals or non-metals is the main constituent of both brass and bronze ?
(A) Carbon (B) Lead
(C) Copper (D) Silver
8. Kanchenjunga is widely regarded as the guardian deity of which state ?
(A) Assam (B) Arunachal Pradesh
(C) West Bengal (D) Sikkim
9. On which of these routes does India’s fastest passenger train run ?
(A) New Delhi – Bhopal (B) New Delhi – Jaipur
(C) Mumbai – Pune (D) New Delhi – Lucknow
10. As a captain, which cricketer holds the record for winning the most number of tests?
(A) Graeme Smith (B) Ricky Ponting
(C) Steve Waugh (D) Arjuna Ranatunga
11. Who is the only woman author to get the Jnanpith Award for Hindi literature ?
(A) Shivani (B) Subhadra Kumari Chauchan
(C) Mahadevi Varma (D) Krishna Sobti
12. The first woman president of India, Pratibha Patil, was the first woman governor of which state ?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Rajasthan
(C) Gujarat (D) Goa
13. Where was Mughal empress Mumtaz Mahal originally buried in 1631 ?
(A) Agra (B) Burhanpur
(C) Gwalior (D) Lahore
14. Arrange these ports in the order in which you will come across them, while traveling from Gujarat to Odisha by sea route.
(A) Visakhapatnam (B) Kandla
(C) Paradip (D) Mangalore
15. Which of these is a kind of song to make children fall asleep?
(A) Chori (B) Mori
(C) Lori (D) Hori
16. Which of these is the name of a drink consumed by Hindu Gods?
(A) Amrit Boond (B) Madhu Pan
(C) Ksheer Sagar (D) Som ras