KBC 6– Episode 1 Questions
1. Starting with the earliest, arrange these leaders in the order in which they became President of India ?
(A) Pranab Mukherjee (B) Pratibha Patil
(C) A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (D) K. R. Narayanan
2. Which of these is the title of a film directed by Rohit Shetty ?
(A) Devgan Vaani (B) Shetty Salah
(C) Chal Chopra (D) Bol Bachchan
3. Which of these cannot be the same for two different persons ?
(A) Fingerprints. (B) Skin Colour
(C) Blood Group (D) Eye Colour
4. Which of these Chief Minister of an Indian State is an IIT Graduate ?
(A) Manohar Parrikar (B) Okram Ibobi Singh.
(C) Kiran Kumar Reddy (D) Omar Abdullah
5. Who did Viswanathan Anand defeat in 2012 to retain the world Chess Champion title ?
(A) Rusian Ponomariov. (B) Vladimir Kramnik
(C) Vesselin Topalov (D) Boris Gelfand.
6. Which river was set as the eastern boundary of Maharaja Ranjit SIngh’s kingdom by the Treaty of Amritsar of 1809 ?
(A) Sutlej (B) Beas
(C) Ghaggar (D) Ravi
7. Complete the Hindi proverb : “Ab Pachhtave hoth kya jab Chidiya Chug gayi________” ?
(A) Daana (B) Khet
(C) Moti (D) Beej
8. Which of these lines would you associate with Akshay Kumar in ‘ Rowdy Rathore’ ?
(A) Abracadabra (B) My Name is Khan.
(C) I Hate Luv Stories (D) Don’t Angry Me.
9. Vijay Kumar Won a Silver medal at the 2012 London Olympics in which sport ?
(A) Shooting. (B) Boxing.
(C) Badminton (D) Wrestling.
10. Which Country’s Head of State visited Ajmer Sharif in April 2012 and announced a donation of Rs. 5 Crore ?
(A) Bangladesh. (B) Afghanistan.
(C) Pakistan (D) Iran.
11. According to the Ramayana, whose flag had a veena motif on it ?
(A) Ravana (B) Bharata
(C) Meghnada (D) Vibhishana
12. Which State did P. A. Sangama serve a s Chief Minister from 1988 to 1990 ?
(A) Arunachal Pradesh. (B) Manipur
(C) Assam (D) Meghalaya
13. Which of these buildings in Rajasthan was built to provide employment to people during a period of famine ?
(A) Amber Fort. (B) Hawa Mahal
(C) Mehrangarh Fort (D) Umaid Bhawan palace