KBC 6– Episode 26 Questions
1. In Ramayana, which of the rakshasas kept Sita captive?
(A) marich (B) Ravan
(C) Subahu (D) Ahiravan
2. Starting with the earliest, arrange these films directed by Yash Chopra in order of their release–
(A) Veer-Zaara (B) Chandni
(C) Dil To Pagal Hai (D) Silsila
3. Which of these is a Hindi phrase for “a stupid person”?
(A) Akal Ka Dushman (B) Kaan Ka Kachcha
(C) Akal Dhadh (D) Akela Dukela
4. Which of these figures is also called a Mahatma?
(A) B. R. Ambedkar (B) Jyotibha Phule
(C) Vinobha Bhave (D) Dhondo Keshav Karve
5. Which is the heaviest internal organ in the human body?
(A) Pancreas (B) Heart
(C) Liver (D) Lungs
6. Which of the following states does not border Andhra Pradesh?
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Odisha
(C) Maharashtra (D) Tamil Nadu
7. Which of these badminton superseries tournaments did Saina Nehwal win in October 2012?
(A) Malaysia Open (B) Singapore Open
(C) Denmark Open (D) Indonesia Open
fastest finger first question
8. Starting from the easternmost, arrange these neighbouring countries of India from east to west
(A) Bhutan (B) Nepal
(C) Myanmar (D) Pakistan
9. With reference to automobiles, what is an ‘airbag’?
(A) Oxygen Mask (B) Type of Tyre
(C) Safety Equipment (D) Type of Seat
10. In which country would you find the towns of Hambantoa and Kandy?
(A) Bangladesh (B) South Africa
(C) Jamaica (D) Sri Lanka
11. According to mythology, who heard about his death through an ‘Akashwani’?
(A) Duryodhana (B) Hiranyakashipu
(C) Ravana (D) Kansa
12 Which part of human body is reshaped by LASIK?
(A) Lungs (B) Tonsil
(C) Cornea (D) Ovaries
13. From which constituency was Salman Khurshid elected to the current Lok Sabha?
(A) Farrukhabad (B) Azamgarh
(C) Bulandshahr (D) Firozabad
14. Mo Yan became the first citizen of which country to win the Nobel Prize in literature in 2012?
(A) Vietnam (B) China
(C) Myanmar (D) Japan