KBC 6– Episode 21 Questions
1. Out of these games, in which one will you hear “Howzatt” being called out by the players?
(A) Football (B) Tennis
(C) Cricket (D) Badminton
2. Which of these tennis players has won an Olympic medal for India ?
(A) Leander Paes (B) Sania Mirza
(C) Rohan Bopanna (D) Mahesh Bhupathi
3. The Father of which of these leaders was the first President of his country ?
(A) Sheikh Hasina (B) Khaleda Zia
(C) Aung San Suu Kyi (D) Chandrika Kumaratunga
4. Arrange these Olympic athletic events in increasing order of their distance–
(A) Marathon (B) 4 *100 Relay
(C) 4*400 Relay (D) 20 Km walk
5. According to a Hindi proverb, if one accepts defeat by someone else then what would he do ?
(A) Lakdi katega (B) Hathoda peetega
(C) Jaal bichhayega (D) Loha manega
6. In the film ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’ , what does Munna Bhai give people in order to change their hearts ?
(A) The Tricolour (B) Gandhiji’s Photograph
(C) Bhagwad Gita (D) Flowers
7. Which of these is an appliance used for voltage regulation ?
(A) Stabilizer (B) Inverter
(C) UPS (D) Charger
8. In the field of medicine , which of these problems is treated with the help of IVF technique ?
(A) Infertility (B) Artery Blockage
(C) Kidney failure (D) Night Blindness
9. Who presented the Rail Budget for 2012-13 in the Parliament of India ?
(A) C. P. Joshi (B) Mukul Roy
(C) Lalu Prasad (D) Dinesh Trivedi
10. In the Mahabharata, who acquired the strength of 8000 elephants after drinking the elixir given to him by Nagraj Vasuki ?
(A) Bhima (B) Ghatotkacha
(C) Jarasandha (D) Duryodhana
11. Which of these bowlers has scored two Test centuries ?
(A) Harbhajan Singh (B) Irfan Pathan
(C) Umar Gul (D) Brad Hogg.
12. Which country’s Prime Minister was invited as the chief guest at the Republic Day parade in New Delhi in 2012 ?
(A) Thailand (B) Australia
(C) Finland (D) Italy
13. The Vivek Express traversing the longest route on the Indian Railways network runs between Kanyakumari and which other city ?
(A) Jammu (B) Dibrugarh
(C) Amritsar (D) Dwarka
14. In Which state was the Electronic Voting Machine used for the first time in any election in India ?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Karnataka
(C) West Bengal (D) Kerala
15. Which of these Olympians was the first person born in India to have taken the first place at an individual event at the Summer Olympics ?
(A) Margaret Abbott (B) Charles Daniels
(C) Aileen Riggin (D) Albert Hill
16. Arrange these words in the order in which they appear in a popular Hindi saying
(A) Baap (B) Beta
(C) Jaisa (D) Waisa
17. Which of these refers to the seven steps taken by the bride and groom around the fire during a Hindu Marriage ?
(A) Saptanga (B) Saptami
(C) Saptarishi (D) Saptapadi