KBC 6– Episode 17 Questions
1. “Paduka” and “Mojri” are types of what?
(A) Aabhushan (Attire) (B) Sari
(C) Shoes (D) Painting
2. Which of these books on the life of Mughal Emperor is an autobiography?
(A) Humayun-nama (B) Ain-i-Akbari
(C) Tuzuk-i-Jahangari (D) Shajahan-nama
3. Arrange these leaders in order according to their home states from east to west.
(A) Mamata Banerjee (B) P. A. Sangma
(C) Sharad Pawar (D) Navin Patnaik
4. Which of these is the title of a TV series telecast on SAB TV?
(A) Ajaib Ghar (B) Shanta Ghar
(C) Gol Ghar (D) Chidiya Ghar
5. Ho many zeroes are placed after 1 to write 10 lakh in figures?
(A) Four (B) Six
(C) Five (D) Seven
6. Which of these epics starts with the Bala Kand and ends with the Uttara Kand?
(A) Mahabharata (B) Ramayana
(C) Gita Govinda (D) Padmavat
7. In the film ‘Agend Vinod’, Saif Ali Khan works as a secret agent for which intelligence agency?
(A) IB (B) R&AW
(C) FBI (D) CBI
8. In which of these sports has India won Olympic medals in 2004, 2008 and 2012?
(A) Wrestling (B) Boxing
(C) Shooting (D) Weightlifting
9. Which Indian state has the largest area under forests?
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Chhattisgarh
(C) Arunachal Pradesh (D) Karnataka
10. Which of these food items are commonly eaten ‘steamed’ or ‘fried’?
(A) Pickles (B) Cake
(C) Momos (D) Pizza
11. About what did Prime minister Manmohan Singh say in his address to the nation in Sep 012 that it does not grow on trees?
(A) Gas Cylinder (B) Vote
(C) Money (D) Diesel
12. Which is the largest car manufacturing co. in India with sales of more than 1 crore units since its inception?
(A) Tata Motors (B) Maruti Suzuki
(C) Hyundai Motors (D) Mahindra & Mahindra
13. Whose car do the protagonists of the movie “Ferrari Ki Sawari” steal?
(A) Sachin Tendulkar (B) Vidhu Vinod Chopra
(C) Michael Schumacher (D) Narain Karthikeyan
14. Which country’s beauty queen won the Miss world 2012 title?
(A) USA (B) Venezuela
(C) China (D) Russia
15. Which of these items featured in TIME magazine’s 2012 list of ‘Top 10 Political Fashion Statements’?
(A) Gandhiji’s spectacles (B) Anna Hazare’s cap
(C) Mamata Banerjee’s Sari (D) jawaharlal Nehru’s Jacket