KBC 6– Episode 18 Questions
1. Which character in the film “3 idiots” had the ability to wrote with both hands?
(A) Chatur (B) Virus
(C) Rancho (D) Millimeter
2. Starting from the westernmost, arrange these national parks from west to east–
(A) Gir (B) Kaziranga
(C) Sundarban (D) Kanha
3. Which of these would you get on the completion of a course of study at college ?
(A) Fahrenheit (B) Kelvin
(C) Degree (D) Celsius
4. Which place in Gujarat is the meeting point of seven rivers, saptasangam, where the largest animal fair of the state is held ?
(A) Vautha (B) Vardha
(C) Tarnetar (D) Ahwa
5. In 2012, which of these countries has been removed by WHO from the polio-endemic countries ?
(A) Pakistan (B) Nigeria
(C) India (D) Afghanistan
6. Who won the ‘ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year’ award in 2012 ?
(A) Lasith Malinga (B) M. S. Dhoni
(C) Virat Kohli (D) Kumar Sangakkara
7. Which President proclaimed Emergency in India on 26 June 1975 ?
(A) V. V. Giri (B) Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
(C) Zakir Hussain (D) Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
8. To Which of these poets did Mahatma Gandhi give the title of “Rashtriya Shayar” ?
(A) Umashankar Joshi (B) Jhaverchand Meghani
(C) Tribhuvndas Luhar (D) Chandravadan Mehta
9. Which politician used to write a cinema column in his early career under the pen name “Netra” in the journal ‘Organiser’ ?
(A) L K Advani (B) Jaswant Singh
(C) Narendra Modi (D) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
10. Starting with the earliest , arrange these films featuring Vidya Balan chronologically in order of their release.
(A) The Dirty Picture (B) Parineeta
(C) Paa (D) Bhool Bhulaiyaa
12. Which of these appears in the sky usually just after rain ?
(A) Bheemgada (B) Rudratrishul
(C) Indradhanush (D) Ramawan
13. With reference to women’s attire , ‘Ulta palla’ and ‘Seedha palla’ are associated with what ?
(A) Choli (B) Aanchal
(C) Lehnga (D) Ghagra
14. Which film has been named as India’s official entry for the 2013 Oscars ?
(A) Kahaani (B) Barfi
(C) Paan Singh Tomar (D) Vicky Donor