20 General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz1. How many countries are members of UNO?
(A) 165 (B) 145
(C) 188 (D) None of these
2. SAARC South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation came into begin in–
(A) 1980 (B) 1985
(C) 1988 (D) None of these
3. Which Indian Sportsman has been named the flag bearer of an Indian?
(A) Rajyavardhan Singh (B) Sachin Tendulkar
(C) Vishavnathan Anand (D) None of these
4. Who beat Roger fedrar in the first round match of Rogers Cup in Toranto?
(A) Rafel Nadal (B) Gilles Simon
(C) Latin Havitt (D) None of these
5. Which Bengali film maker has been conferred with “Dada Saheb Falke” award this year?
(A) Maniratnam (B) Karan Jauhar
(C) Tapan Singh (D) None of these
6. When were the first recorded Olympics held?
(A) 825 BC (B) 320 BC
(C) 776BC (D) 80 AD
7. Where is Corbett National Park?
(A) Rajkot (B) Nanital
(C) Mysore (D) Coorg
8. Who is the chief law officer of the government of India?
(A) The chief justice of India (B) The registrar of the supreme court
(C) The law minister of India (D) The attorney general of India
9. Write the name of largest fight less bird in the world?
(A) Ostrich (B) Falcon
(C) Humming bird (D) Swift
10. From which part of the plant is turmeric obtained?
(A) Stem (B) Leaf
(C) Root (D) Flower
11. Where is “India house” in the world?
(A) London (B) New Yark
(C) Mumbai (D) California
12. Which country known as “sugar bowl of the world”?
(A) Bihar (B) Quba
(C) Hawana (D) America
13. Where is largest dome in the world?
(A) America (B) China
(C) India (D) Pakistan
14. Which metal is use in bulb filament?
(A) Iron (B) Nikil
(C) Copper (D) Tungastan
15. What is myopia?
(A) For Sightness (B) Near Sightness
(C) Amblyopia (D) Polyopia
16. In which year France conducts nuclear test?
(A) 1960 (B) 1950
(C) 1940 (D) 1970
17. Our Ear can detect how many different tones?
(A) 1300 (B) 1500
(C) 1200 (D) 1100
18. ECG stands for–
(A) Electrocardiograph (B) Election Commission Grants
(C) Electro cycle Grants (D) None of these
19. Who is the inventor of Neutron?
(A) Zoll (B) Chadwick
(C) Carlson (D) Napier
20. Sunita William belongs to–
(A) India (B) China
(C) Pakistan (D) None