KBC 6– Episode 27 Questions
1. In a song featuring Hema Malini And Dharmendra, Who is referred to as ‘Shayar ki Gazal ‘ And ‘Zeel’ ka kamal’ ?
(A) Sweetheart (B) Darling
(C) Honey (D) Dreamgirl
2. According to the 2011 tiger census report of the national Tiger conservation Authority, what is the estimated population of tigers in India?
(A) 1411 (B) 1127
(C) 2822 (D) 1706
3. Starting from Phalguna, arrange these Hindu festivals in the order they occur in a calendar year–
(A) Raksha Bandhan (B) Makar Sankranti
(C) Holi (D) Vijaydashami
4. Which of these symbols is normally used to indicate the direction of a place?
(A) Bow (B) Arrow
(C) Mace (D) Sword
5. Complete this line from a Bhajan bythe bhakti poet Narsinh Mehta “Vaishnav Jan To tene Kahiye Je ___”?
(A) Nahin Aiso Janam Barambar (B) Sabka Data Ram
(C) Peerh Paraye Janeyray (D) Lagan Lagi Ram Ki
6. Which of these is the name of the anti-corruption initiative started by the Central Vigilance Commission of India?
(A) Break your silence (B) Blow your whistle
(C) Mind your business (D) Clean your system
7. In the early phase of his career, in which city did Dhirubhai Ambani work as a petrol station attendant?
(A) Kuwait (B) Doha
(C) Aden (D) Muscat
8. Starting from the smallest, arrange these spices according to their average size–
(A) Mustard Seeds (B) Cloves
(C) Black Pepper (D) Bay Leaf
9. Complete this hindi proverb “___ ke gale me ghanti baandhna” that means to do a tough job?
(A) Kuee (B) Billi
(C) Sher (D) Chuha
10. What does a twelfth of a foot equal to ?
(A) An inch (B) A centimetre
(C) A metre (D) A Yard
11. Which of these fruits of vegetables grows underwater?
(A) Kachnaar (B) Shakarkand
(C) Shareefa (D) Singhara
12. In which of these films did Parineeti Chopra make her acting debut?
(A) Ek Deewana Tha (B) Ishaqzaade
(C) Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (D) Ghost
13. After which of these freedom fighters is a district in Uttarakhand named?
(A) Bhagat Singh (B) Chandrashekhar Azad
(C) Sukhdev (D) Udham Singh
14. Who became the first National Security Advisor of India in 1998?
(A) Brajesh Mishra (B) M K Narayan
(C) J. N. Dixit (D) K. C. Pant
15. In the Mahabharata, which of these characters died after the battle of kurukshetra was over?
(A) Shakuni (B) Shalya
(C) Kansa (D) Bhishma
16. Which of these numbers is popularly known as the Hardy-Ramanujan number?
(A) 1927 (B) 1729
(C) 1239 (D) 1947