Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Season 9 Questions and Answers
KBC Season 9 Episode 7 Questions and Answers: The seventh episode of Season 9 of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) was telecast on 5 September 2017. In which Amitabh Bachchan had asked contestants 22 questions of General Knowledge. The correct answer to all the questions is given below each question. By reading these questions, you can prepare yourself for the next KBC Season 10 of Kaun Banega Crorepati. Because by reading these questions, you will understand what kind of questions asks Amitabh Bachchan in KBC. These all general knowledge questions will be helpful to for you various Competitive Examinations and Interviews besides KBC. Remember, the answer to some question may be in accordance with that time, while the answer to those question may differ according to the present time.
1. Which of these Hindi idioms means to deny or say no to something?
(A) Taang Kheechna (B) Thenga Dikhana
(C) Dil Jalana (D) Naak Chadhana
Answer : Thenga Dikhana
2. Which is the longest key on a which standard computer keyboard?
(A) Space bar (B) Enter
(C) Shift (D) Backspace
Answer : Space bar
3. Your father is twice the age of your younger sister, who is 5 years younger than you. If you happen to be 30, how old is your dad?
(A) 60 (B) 65
(C) 50 (D) 55
Answer : 50
4. The character singing this song is a fan of which actor in the film ?
(A) Aryan Khanna (B) Abram Khan
(C) Aman Mathur (D) Raj Malhotra
Answer : Aryan Khanna
5. With respect to the economy, 'direct' and 'indirect' are types of which one of the following?
(A) Bank Accounts (B) Taxes
(C) Inflation (D) Deficit
Answer : Taxes
6. In which sport did Dipa Karmakar represent India at the 2016 Olympics?
(A) Badminton (B) Gymnastics
(C) Chess (D) Tennis
Answer : Gymnastics
7. Arrange these ailments, from the bottom to the top of the human body according to the parts they mainly affect?
A. Kidney stone B. Goitre
C. Flat Foot D. Night Blindness
(A) CABD (B) BDCA
(C) ABCD (D) DCAB
Answer : CABD
8. According to a song from the film 'Sultan', what does Baby like?
(A) Bass (B) Sound
(C) Volume (D) Treble
Answer : Bass
9. In a clock, in how much time will the second's hand complete a full circle, rotating 360 degrees?
(A) 60 second's (B) 1 minute 10 seconds
(C) 2 minute's (D) 45 second's
Answer : 60 second's
10. Which of the following spices is actually a dried leaf?
(A) Javitri (B) Kalaunji
(C) Kasoori Methi (D) Dalchini
Answer : Kasoori Methi
11. Identify the voice
(A) Kirron Kher (B) Kema Malini
(C) Sasikala (D) J Jayalailitha
Answer : J Jayalailitha
12. Which city's name was changed to Gurugram?
(A) Ganganagar (B) Gurgaon
(C) Gangtok (D) Guwahati
Answer : Gurgaon
13. A feature film on which of these sports personalities has not been made yet?
(A) Mary Kom (B) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
(C) Milkha Singh (D) Sania Mirza
Answer : Sania Mirza
14. The polar bear is a native of which of these regions?
(A) Antarctica (B) Central America
(C) Arctic (D) South-east Alaska
Answer : Arctic
15. The main revers of Bhutan - Torsa, Wong, Sankosh and Manas - all join which river India?
(A) Brahmaputra (B) Teesta
(C) Ganga (D) Barak
Answer : Brahmaputra
● KBC 9 Episode 8 Questions and Answers (6 September 2017)
16. Which team has won the maximum number of IPL titles?
(A) Chennai Super Kings (B) Mumbai Indians
(C) Royal Challengers Bangalore (D) Rajasthan Royals
Answer : Mumbai Indians
17. Starting with the first, arrange the following scientists in chronological order of their era
A. Galileo Galilei B. C V Raman
C. A P J Abdul Kalam D. Issac Newton
(A) ADBC (B) DCAB
(C) ABCD (D) BCDA
Answer : ADBC
18. At what age can you donate blood, vote in elections and watch an 'A' rated movie in India?
(A) 18 (B) 19
(C) 20 (D) 21
Answer : 18
19. If someone is getting 'taleem', then what is he or she getting?
(A) Food (B) Money
(C) Education (D) Clothes
Answer : Education
20. Which of these is one of the verification methods used while making an online transaction?
(A) COD (B) OTP
(C) SIP (D) SOS
Answer : OTP
21. Which of these diseases is transmitted by mosquitoes?
(A) Tetanus (B) Rabies
(C) Japanese Encephalitis (D) Plague
Answer : Japanese Encephalitis
22. In which film did this song originally feature? (audio on TV)
(A) Bombay (B) Rangeela
(C) Sapne (D) Jeans
Answer : Bombay
Next KBC 9 Episodes Questions–
● KBC 9 Episode 1 Ques Ans (28 Aug, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 2 Ques Ans (29 Aug, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 3 Ques Ans (30 Aug, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 4 Ques Ans (31 Aug, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 5 Ques Ans (1 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 6 Ques Ans (4 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 7 Ques Ans (5 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 8 Ques Ans (6 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 10 Ques Ans (8 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 11 Ques Ans (11 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 12 Ques Ans (12 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 13 Ques Ans (13 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 14 Ques Ans (14 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 15 Ques Ans (15 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 16 Ques Ans (18 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 17 Ques Ans (19 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 18 Ques Ans (20 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 19 Ques Ans (21 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 20 Ques Ans (22 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 21 Ques Ans (25 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 22 Ques Ans (26 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 23 Ques Ans (27 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 24 Ques Ans (28 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 25 Ques Ans (29 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 26 Ques Ans (2 Oct, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 27 Ques Ans (3 Oct, 2017)