Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Season 9 Questions and Answers
KBC Season 9 Episode 1 Questions and Answers: The first episode of Season 9 of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) was telecast on 28th August 2017. In which Amitabh Bachchan had asked contestants 22 questions of General Knowledge. The correct answer to all the questions is given below each question. By reading these questions, you can prepare yourself for the next KBC Season 10 of Kaun Banega Crorepati. Because by reading these questions, you will understand what kind of questions asks Amitabh Bachchan in KBC. These all general knowledge questions will be helpful to for you various Competitive Examinations and Interviews besides KBC. Remember, the answer to some question may be in accordance with that time, while the answer to those question may differ according to the present time.
1. With reference to a wedding, What does "Laal Joda" means ?
(A) Pair of Bangles (B) Set of Clothes
(C) Newly Married Couple (D) 'Milani' of Samdhis
Answer : Set of Clothes
2. What is the point of playing this song ?
(A) Dhol (B) Band
(C) Radio (D) Stereo
Answer : Radio
3. The name of which of these Shakpearan character features in anti eve-teasing squad formed in the state of Uttar Pradesh ?
(A) Macbeth (B) Hamlet
(C) Othello (D) Romeo
Answer : Romeo
4. What is the common name for surgery conducted on coronary arteries that supply blood to the heart ?
(A) Cataract Surgery (B) Gastric Bypass
(C) Bypass Surgery (D) Debridement
Answer : Bypass Surgery
5. How many players of Kho-Kho team can play on the field during the match ?
(A) 10 (B) 9
(C) 7 (D) 8
Answer : 9
6. Which of these Indian cities is closest to the Pakistani city of Lahore ?
(A) Srinagar (B) Jaisalmer
(C) Amritsar (D) Udhampur
Answer : Amritsar
7. Which of these Government schemes deals with the expansion of LPG connection to households below the poverty line ?
(A) Nayi Roshni Yojana (B) Mission Indra Dhanush
(C) Ujjwala Yojana (D) UDAN Yojana
Answer : Ujjwala Yojana
8. In July 2017, Narendra Modi Become the first Prime Minister to visit which country ?
(A) Isreal (B) Jordan
(C) Saudi Arab (D) Qatar
Answer : Isreal
9. Which of these gods is also known as Ramapati, Ramakant and Ramaraman ?
(A) Ganesha (B) Vishnu
(C) Brahma (D) Shiva
Answer : Vishnu
● KBC 9 Episode 2 Questions and Answers (29 August 2017)
Fastest Finger First Question
10. Starting from the northernmost, arrange these mountain and hill ranges from north to south.
A. Nilgiri B. Aravali
C. Himalaya D. Vindhya
(A) CBDA (B) ABCD
(C) BCDA (D) DCBA
Answer : CBDA
11. If you call someone 'Makkhichoose' then what are you calling him ?
(A) Evil (B) Humble
(C) Dishonest (D) Miserly
Answer : Miserly
12. What number is used with reference to a type of cricket match as well as normal vision ?
(A) 50 (B) 5
(C) 20 (D) 1
Answer : 20
13. What is the term used for shops that provides the buyer exemption from certain taxes ?
(A) Care-free (B) Duty-free
(C) Job-free (D) Rate-free
Answer : Duty-free
14. What is 'bapu' in this song ?
(A) Mahendra Singh Phogat (B) Mahavir Singh Phogat
(C) Dilip Singh Phogat (D) Ramesh Singn Phogat
Answer : Ramesh Singn Phogat
15. Which of these musical instrument is held in one hand and played with the other ?
(A) Tabla (B) Santoor
(C) Maridangam (D) Dafli
Answer : Dafli
16. The Chief Ministers of which two Indian states have the same first name ?
(A) Sikkim and Nagaland (B) Goa and Haryana
(C) Kerala and Karnataka (D) Mizoram and Nagaland
Answer : Goa and Haryana
17. Which Chetan Bhagat book has the following dedication,"For my Mother / For rural India / For the non-english types " ?
(A) One Indian girl (B) One night @ the call center
(C) Half girlfriend (D) 2 states
Answer : Half girlfriend
18. More than 90 percent of the giant panda's diet consists of which plant ?
(A) Eucalyptus (B) Banana
(C) Bamboo (D) Date Palm
Answer : Bamboo
19. In ODI Cricket, who created the record of scoring the fastest century in just 31 balls ?
(A) Corey Anderson (B) AB de Villiers
(C) Sahid Afridi (D) Mark Boucher
Answer : AB de Villiers
20. Which Indian state announced a second capital in 2017 ?
(A) Uttarakhand (B) Karnataka
(C) Maharashtra (D) Himachal Pradesh
Answer : Himachal Pradesh
21. At which of these institutes did Dr APJ Abdul Kalam deliver his final lecture ?
(A) IIT Bombay (B) IIM Shilong
(C) IIT Madras (D) IIM Calicut
Answer : IIM Shilong
22. On the last day of his life Bhagat Singh was reading a book about the Ideology of which revolutionary ?
(A) Antonia Gramsci (B) Che Guevara
(C) Leon Trotsky (D) Vladimir Lenin
Answer : Vladimir Lenin
Next KBC 9 Episodes Questions–
● KBC 9 Episode 2 Ques Ans (29 Aug, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 3 Ques Ans (30 Aug, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 4 Ques Ans (31 Aug, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 5 Ques Ans (1 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 6 Ques Ans (4 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 7 Ques Ans (5 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 8 Ques Ans (6 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 9 Ques Ans (7 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 10 Ques Ans (8 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 11 Ques Ans (11 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 12 Ques Ans (12 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 13 Ques Ans (13 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 14 Ques Ans (14 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 15 Ques Ans (15 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 16 Ques Ans (18 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 17 Ques Ans (19 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 18 Ques Ans (20 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 19 Ques Ans (21 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 20 Ques Ans (22 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 21 Ques Ans (25 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 22 Ques Ans (26 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 23 Ques Ans (27 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 24 Ques Ans (28 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 25 Ques Ans (29 Sept, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 26 Ques Ans (2 Oct, 2017)
● KBC 9 Episode 27 Ques Ans (3 Oct, 2017)