Here, we are presenting solved paper of General Awareness for NABARAD Grade 'A' Officer Exam, 2017. This exam was held on 5 August, 2017 on different examination centers. You can understand the pattern of NABARAD exams with the study of these questions and then you can get sure success in the next NABARAD exams.
1. Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAa) is headquartered in which of the following countries?
(A) Berlin, Germany (B) Vienna, Austria (C) Rome, Italy
(D) New York, USA (E) London, U. K. (Ans : C)
2. The G-77 is a coalition of developing nations, designed to promote its members' collective economic interests and create an enhanced joint negotiating capacity in the UN. What is the venue of 2017 G-77 summit?
(A) Fiji (B) Bolivia (C) South Africa
(D) Thailand (E) Ecuador (Ans : E)
3. NFSM is a Central Scheme of Gal launched in 2007 for 5 years to increase production and productivity of wheat, rice and pulses on a sustainable basis. What does the abbreviation 'NFSM' stands for?
(A) National Feed Social Mission (B) National Food Security Mission
(C) National Fodder Security Mission (D) National Fed Social Mission
(E) National Food Straight Mission (Ans : B)
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi commemorate the Indian Soldiers martyred during the Battle of Haifa, hailed as one of the bravely-contested battles of World War I. Hafia cemetery is located in–
(A) Philippines (B) Israel (C) Germany
(D) Malaysia (E) South Korea (Ans : B)
5. Dhola-Sadiya Bridge, India's longest river bridge is located in which of the following Indian States?
(A) Arunachal Pradesh (B) Andhra Pradesh (C) Jammu-Kashmir
(D) Assam (E) Bihar (Ans : D)
6. The 'International Union for Conservation of Nature' is head-quartered at–
(A) Geneva, Switzerland (B) New York, USA (C) Vienna, Austria
(D) Gland, Switzerland (E) Brasilia, Brazil (Ans : D)
7. Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of the following states?
(A) Assam (B) Arunachal Pradesh (C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Bihar (E) Kamataka (Ans : E)
Hint : Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Karnataka.
8. Who among the following inaugurated the bicentenary (200th) celebration of Paika Rebellion of Odisha?
(A) Shri Narendra Modi (B) Shri Pranab Mukherjee (C) Shri Arun Jaitley
(D) Shri Arnit Shah (E) Shri Naveen Patnaik (Ans : B)
Hint : The bicentnary celebration of Paika rebellion of Odisha was inaugurated by Pranab Mukherjee (then President of India) on July 2, 2017.
9. Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has recently approved USD 160 million loan for a power project in Andhra Pradesh, the first credit from the bank for an Indian project. The AIIB is sponsored by–
(A) Japan (B) Austria (C) China
(D) South Africa (E) Brazil (Ans : C)
10. 'SAARTHI' is an app launched by Indian Railways to cater to various passenger requirements, including ticket-booking, inquiry, on-board cleaning and ordering meal on a single platform. In the abbreviation 'SAARTHJ' 's' stands for–
(A) Suitable (B) Symmetry (C) Synergised
(D) Sewa (E) Simultaneous (Ans : C)
11. Indian Railways had started its first solar powered diesel electrical multiple unit train from which of the following stations in India?
(A) Rewa, Madhya Pradesh (B) Kharagpur, West Bengal (C) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
(D) Ahmedabad, Gujarat (E) Safdarjung, New Delhi (Ans : E)
12. Which of the following cities had become the first open-defecation free city in India ?
(A) Indore (B) Gangtok (C) Beas
(D) Vishakhapatnam (E) Arnritsar (Ans : B)
13. Nar Bahadur Bhandari, the former CM of which of the following states dies of a cardiac arrest?
(A) Manipur (B) Meghalaya (C) Nagaland
(D) Tripura (E) Sikkim (Ans : E)
14. The Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) has received how much amount in the Union Budget 2017 ?
(A) Rs. 10,000 crore (B) Rs. 9,000 crore (C) Rs. 8,000 crore
(D) Rs. 5,000 crore (E) Rs. 6,000 crore (Ans : B)
15. Narsimhan Committee-II was set up for which of the following purposes?
(A) Efficiency and Productivity (B) Banking reform process (C) Export of IT sector
(D) Fiscal Reform process (E) Other than those given as options (Ans : B)
16. The Union Cabined chaired by whom has given its approval for National Steel Policy (NSP), 2017 ?
(A) Shri Birender Singh (B) Shri Arun Jaitley (C) Shri Rajnath Singh
(D) Shir Narendra Modi (E) Other than those given as options (Ans : D)
17. World telecommunication day is observed on which of the following dates?
(A) July 10 (B) April 22 (C) May 10
(D) May 17 (E) August 23 (Ans : D)
18. Apurvi Chandela is related to which of the following sports?
(A) Tennis (B) Chess (C) Shooting
(D) Boxing (E) Archery (Ans : C)
Hint : Apurvi chandela is related to shoothing. She won 10 cm rifle gold medal in 2010 Commonwealth games.
19. Ram Nath Kovind has been elected as President of India.
(A) 16th (B) 15th (C) 13th
(D) 14th (E) 12th (Ans : D)
20. Which state will have eco-friendly bridges over a canal cutting across the tiger corridor linking?
(A) Karnataka (B) Maharashtra (C) Kerala
(D) Andhra Pradesh (E) Telangana (Ans : E)
Hint : Linked canal bridge for eco-friendly is in between Tandoba-Audheri Tiger Reserve (Chandpur) Maharashtra to Kunram Bheem Ashofabad district of Telangana.