Bihar Police Sub Inspector Preliminary Exam of the year 2018 held on dated 11 March, 2018. We are giving 100 questions of General Knowledge of this exam with answers. The question paper of the exam comprised of 100 objective type multiple choice questions with maximum marks of 200. We have presented the question paper with suitable hints and solutions.
For the solution of all the next questions from the link given below, see the solution downloading the PDF. PDF File is absolutely FREE.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Questions–
1. Which of the following statements is/are correct regarding the preamble of the Indian Constitution?
1. The Preamble by itself is not enforceable in a court of law.
2. The Preamble States the objectives which the Constitution seeks to establish and promote.
3. The Preamble indicates the source from which the Constitution derives its authority:
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
(A) 1, 2 and 3 (B) 1 and 2
(C) 1 and 3 (D) Only 2 (Ans : A)
2. World AIDS Day is celebrated on which date?
(A) January 12 (B) April 1
(C) May 1 (D) December 1 (Ans : B)
3. The United Nations has declared 2017 as the International year of
(A) sustainable tourism for development (B) pulses
(C) light and light based technologies (D) soils (Ans : A)
4. Which State is a major producer of saffron?
(A) Kerala (B) Punjab
(C) Jammu and Kashmir (D) Gujarat (Ans : B)
5. As per Census of India 2011 which of the following States has the highest sex-ratio?
(A) Goa (B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Sikkim (D) Kama taka (Ans : B)
6. Pollination by wind is called
(A) Autogamy (B) Entomophily
(C) Anemophily (D) Ornithophily (Ans : C)
7. The largest Buddhist temple is the world is located in
(A) India (B) Indonesia
(C) Japan (D) China (Ans : B)
8. In which island is 'Lusi' -the world's largest on going mud eruption?
(A) Madagascar (B) Maldives
(C) Mauritius (D) Indonesia (Ans : D)
9. Golden rice is
(A) A "Variety of rice grown along the yellow river in China
(B) Long stored rice having yellow coloured tint.
(C) A transgenic rice having gene for carotene.
(D) Wild variety of rice with yellow coloured grains (Ans : C)
10. which one of the following is an example of chemical change?
(A) Burning of paper (B) Magnetisation of soft iron
(C) Dissolution of cane sugar in water (D) Preparation of ice cubes from water (Ans : A)
11. Which State of India has been honoured with UN Public Service Award?
(A) Odisha (B) Kerala
(C) West Bengal (D) Jammu and Kashmir (Ans : C)
12. Itching Que to insect bite is caused by
(A) formic acid (B) acetic acid
(C) lactic acid (D) maleic acid (Ans : A)
13. The first nuclear disaster occurred in the history of the world on
(A) August 16, 1945 (B) August 26, 1945
(C) August 8, 1945 (D) August 6, 1945 (Ans : D)
14. The first shipment of US crude oil landed on which port of India?
(A) Kandla Port (B) Mumbai Port
(C) Kolkata Port (D) Paradip Port (Ans : D)
15. The book 'Kitab-ul-Hind' is written by
(A) Abdul-Fazal (B) Al-Biruni
(C) Dara Shikoh (D) Inayat Khan (Ans : B)
16. The creation of something from nothing is against the law of
(A) constant proportions
(B) conservation of mass-energy
(C) multiple proportions
(D) cbonservation of momentum (Ans : B)
17. Which lIT Institute plans to introduce Vastu Shastra to the Architecture student?
(A) Guwahati (B) Mumbai
(C) Kharagpur (D) Delhi (Ans : C)
18. Who is the Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog?
(A) Hasmukh Adhia (B) Rajiv Shukla
(C) Arvind Pang aria (D) Rajiv Kumar (Ans : D)
19. Which one among the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(A) Sandalwood Plant – Partial root parasite
(B) Cascuta – Parasite
(C) Nepenthes – Carnivorous
(D) Mushroom – Autotroph (Ans : D)
20. Which one of the following estimated National Income for the firs t time in India?
(A) Dadabhai Naoroji (B) Annie Beasant
(C) M KGandhi (D) Jawaharlal Nehru (Ans : A)
21. In which of the following fields was the first cooperative movement in India initiated?
(A) Agricultural credit (B) Farming activities
(C) Consumer cooperation (D) Agricultural marketing (Ans : A)
22. Which one of the following parties or organisations was not founded by Dr. Ambedkar?
(A) Dalit Mukti Morcha (B) Samata Sainik Dal
(C) Independent Labour Parbty (D) The Republican Party of India (Ans : A)