1. The 750 MW Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Plant is located in which of the following states ?
(A) Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (B) Nagpur, Maharashtra (C) Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
(D) Hyderabad, Telangana (E) Kolkata, West Bengal (Ans : C)
2. MA Chidambaram Stadium is a stadium with capacity of 50,000 in the Indian State of–
(A) Kerala (B) Gujarat (C) Andhra Pradesh (D) Karnataka (E) Tamil Nadu (Ans : E)
3. The 'Malabar' is a naval exercise between which of the following countries?
(A) China and USA (B) India and USA (C) China, Australia and UK
(D) India, Japan and USA (E) India and China (Ans : D)
4. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an apex development financial institution in India, headquartered at–
(A) Pune, Maharashtra (B) Chennai, Tamil Nadu (C) Mumbai, Maharashtra
(D) New Delhi, Delhi (E) Kolkata, West Bengal (Ans : C)
5. Where is Indian Institute of Rice Research located?
(A) Hyderabad, Telangana (B) Kolkata, West Bengal (C) Mumbai, Maharashtra
(D) New Delhi, Delhi (E) Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (Ans : A)
Also Check: General Awareness Questions Asked in GIC Officer Grade Exam 2017
6. Which government had grant residential allotment letters to homeless people in the marked habitation areas of Gram Panchayats?
(A) Telangana Government (B) Andhra Pradesh Government (C) West Bengal Government
(D) Rajasthan Government (E) Haryana Government (Ans : D)
7. Mixed Economy refers to–
(A) Coexistence of small and large industries (B) Coexistence of agriculture and industry
(C) Coexistence of public and private sector (D) Coexistence of domestic and foreign enterprises (Ans : C)
8. Where is the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases headquartered ?
(A) Arizona, USA (B) Birmingham, UK (C) Maryland, USA (D) Vienna, Austria (E) Chicago, USA (Ans : C)
9. Nagpur is situated on the bank of which river?
(A) Godavari River (B) Nag River (C) Betwa (D) Barak (Ans : B)
10. The Y-20 aircraft is a large military transport aircraft of which of the following countries?
(A) Japan (B) India (C) China (D) France (E) USA (Ans : C)
11. The 'Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights' is headquartered in–
(A) Vienna, Austria (B) Geneva, Switzerland (C) New York, USA (D) Tokyo, Japan (E) Paris, France (Ans : C)
12. China is establishing its first overseas military base in which of the following African Countries?
(A) Djibouti (B) Somalia (C) Uganda (D) Rwanda (E) Nigeria (Ans : A)
13. The 43rd G7 summit was held in which of the following Countries?
(A) Germany (B) France (C) Russia (D) Italy (E) UK (Ans : D)
14. Which of the following railway schemes will give wait listed passengers berths in other trains at no extra cost?
(A) Pradhan Mantri Rail Vikas Yojana (B) Indian Railways Vikalp Yojana
(C) RPT Mitra Yojana (D) Railways Mobile Laptop Insurance Scheme (Ans : B)
15. The 'NAFTA' is an agreement signed by various countries creating a trilateral trade bloc. What does 'N: stand for in 'NAFTA' ?
(A) National (B) North (C) Normal (D) Negotiable (E) Narrow (Ans : B)
16. International Youth Day is an awareness day to draw attention to a given set of cultural and legal issues surrounding youth. What is the theme of this year's 'International Youth Day' ?
(A) Youth and Mental Health (B) The Road to 2030 : Eradicating Poverty and Achieving Sustainable Consumption and Production
(C) Youth Building Peace (D) Youth and Civic Engagement (E) Youth Migration : Moving Development Forward (Ans : C)
17. Which of the following is the first Indian City to get UNESCO heritage tag?
(A) Gandhinagar (B) Pune (C) Bhubaneswar (D) Ahmedabad (E) Varanasi (Ans : D)
18. Which of the following is the first woman cricketer who scored 6000 runs in ODIs ?
(A) Harmanpreet Kaur (B) Jhulan Goswami (C) Sushma Verma (D) Mithali Raj (E) Poonam Raut (Ans : D)
19. The headquarters of the World Bank is located in–
(A) New York, USA (B) Geneva, Switzerland (C) Washington DC, USA
(D) Paris, France (E) Berlin, Germany (Ans : C)
20. Dibru-Saikhowa National Park is a national wildlife park located in–
(A) Assam (B) Arunachal Pradesh (C) Meghalaya (D) Manipur (E) West Bengal (Ans : A)
21. Which of the following is the currency of the Democratic Republic of Congo?
(A) Shilling (B) Rial (C) Franc (D) Dinar (E) Rand (Ans : C)