If you are preparing for SBI, IBPS, RRB, UPSC, SSC & other Competitive Exams and want to get strong catching on General Knowledge Current Affairs, then don’t forget to study of these questions on General Knowledge given below.
1. Which Indian cricketer has broken the Sachin Tendulkar's record recently?
(A) Amit Mishra (B) Yuvraj Singh (C) MS Dhoni (D) Virat Kohli (Ans : D)
2. Who is selected as the brand ambassador of the Indian Indoor Cricket Team?
(A) VVS Laxman (B) Sandeep Patil (C) Sourav Ganguly (D) Sachin Tendulkar (Ans : B)
3. Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Justice of Nepal?
(A) Kalyan Shrestha (B) Gopal Prasad Parajuli (C) Hari Prasad Pradhan (D) Bhanubhakta Dhakal (Ans : B)
4. Who has been appointed as the first female President of the Supreme Court (SC) in United Kingdom (UK)?
(A) Mary Wortley Montagu (B) Nell Gwyn (C) Brenda Marjorie Hale (D) Jane Austen (Ans : C)
5. Which union minister has chaired the first-ever meeting of the newly constituted Islands Development Agency (IDA)?
(A) Narendra Modi (B) Nirmala Sitharaman (C) Rajnath Singh (D) Arun Jaitley (Ans : C)
6. Which State made Free GST facilitation centres?
(A) Kerala (B) Assam (C) Punjab (D) Goa (Ans : D)
7. Which Indian city has been declared as India's first World Heritage City?
(A) Amritsar (B) Ahmedabad (C) Rishikesh (D) Haridwar (Ans : B)
8. Mukesh Kumar Jain is the managing director and chief executive officer of
(A) Luxmi Vilas Bank (B) Dena Bank (C) Yes Bank (D) Oriental Bank of Commerce (Ans : D)
9. Who is nominated as the National Democratic Alliance party Vice President candidate?
(A) Shri Arun Jaitley (B) Shri Venkaiah Naidu (C) Shri Naveen Patnaik (D) Shri Rajesh sharma (Ans : B)
10. Which state will be the focus state at the 2017 World Food India (WFI)?
(A) Kerala (B) Assam (C) Mizoram (D) West Bengal (Ans : D)
11. Which firm appointed as the Ajay Kanwal as Chief Executive officer?
(A) EQSIS Financial Services (B) Honda Financial Services
(C) Blend Financial Services (D) Janalakshmi Financial Services (Ans : D)
12. Who has become the first female Chief Executive of Hong Kong?
(A) Woo Kwok Tsang (B) Lili Voga (C) Carrie Lam (D) Chang Yuet-ngor (Ans : C)
13. Which country to host 2017 World Petroleum Congress (WPC) International Conference?
(A) India (B) China (C) Brazil (D) Turkey (Ans : D)
14. This company won the Golden Peacock Award for Environment Management.
(A) Larsen & Toubro Ltd (B) Britannia (C) Danfoss India (D) Havells India Limited (Ans : C)
15. Which company plans to invest USD 1 billion in the United States for the next five years?
(A) Hindustan Unilever Limited (B) Tata Motors (C) Infosys (D) Mahindra Group (Ans : D)
16. What is the name of the satellite which is the third brightest object in the world?
(A) Mayak (B) Brahmos - II (C) Agni - III (D) Cartosat (Ans : A)
17. Who became the first ever Swimmer to win three gold medals in one night at worlds Championship?
(A) Mark Spitz (B) Matt Biondi (C) Michael Phelps (D) Caeleb Dressel (Ans : D)
18. Which country conducted a successful Intercontinental Ballistic Missile test?
(A) South Africa (B) North America (C) Canada (D) North Korea (Ans : D)
19. Who is re-elected as President of the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI)?
(A) Suresh Yadav (B) Prakash Singh (C) Raj Nair (D) Raninder Singh (Ans : D)
20. Who won the 2017 Formula One British Grand Prix tournament?
(A) Lewis Hamilton (B) Max Emilian Verstappen (C) Kimi Raikkonen (D) Daniel Ricciardo (Ans : A)
21. Which two countries signed a MoU on military cooperation recently?
(A) Israel and Iran (B) Iraq and India (C) Iran and Iraq (D) India and Israel (Ans : C)
22. In which country 2017 BRICS Youth Forum held to discuss youth development in the BRICS member-nations?
(A) Japan (B) China (C) Italy (D) Singapore (Ans : B)
23. Which missile was testfired by the India successfully?
(A) Quick reaction surface-to-air short range missile (QR-SAM).
(B) AGNI - VI (C) PSLV C 37 (D) Prithvi II (Ans : A)
24. Who has become the first woman cricketer to score 6000 runs in women's ODI cricket?
(A) Vellaswamy Vanitha (B) Jhulan Goswami (C) Mithali Raj (D) Thirush Kamini (Ans : C)
25. Which state has became the first state to have eco-friendly bridges for movement of tigers?
(A) Karnataka (B) Telangana (C) Kerala (D) Nagaland (Ans : B)
26. Who of the following is appointed as a Chief Operating Officer of Walmart India?
(A) Ashwin Mittal (B) David Cheesewright (C) Devendra Chawla (D) Murali Lanka (Ans : C)
27. What is the name of World's Smallest spacecraft launched by the Indian Rocket?
(A) Aryabhatta (B) Bhaskara II (C) Sprites (D) INSAT - 1 A (Ans : C)
28. Which state signs MoU with the Union Government for setting an All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Hospital?
(A) Punjab (B) Uttar Pradesh (C) Rajasthan (D) Bihar (Ans : B)
29. Who is appointed as the Chairman of the Board of Governors at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur?
(A) Sanjiv Goenka (B) Suresh Gupta (C) Rajesh Srinivasa (D) Nithish Vaidhya (Ans : A)
30. The 1817 Paika rebellion was held in which Indian state?
(A) Uttar Pradesh (B) Odisha (C) Assam (D) Kerala (Ans : B)