If you are preparing for UPSC, Bank, Railway, SSC etc. exams and want to get strong catching on General Knowledge Current Affairs, then don’t forget to study of these questions on General Knowledge given below.
1. Which CM launched RuPay Kisan Credit cards recently?
(A) Punjab (B) Odisha (C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Gujarat (Ans : B)
2. Which of the following state finally joins Goods and Services Tax (GST) recently?
(A) Haryana (B) Punjab (C) Telangana (D) Jammu and Kashmir (Ans : D)
3. Which IT company appoints Aarthi Subramanian as the group's Chief Digital Officer?
(A) MphasiS-Ltd (B) Infosys (C) Wipro (D) TCS (Ans : D)
4. Which state approved revised policy of scheme to improve girl child ratio?
(A) Gujarat (B) Maharashtra (C) Uttar Pradesh (D) Haryana (Ans : B)
5. How many medals did India bagged in World Para Athletics Championship?
(A) Three (B) Five (C) Six (D) Seven (Ans : B)
6. Who has been appointed as the Attorney General of India?
(A) Mukul Rohatgi (B) Milon K. Banerji (C) KK Venugopal (D) Ashok Desai (Ans : C)
7. Which Indian athlete was the flag bearer for the Indian contingent in the 22nd Asian Athletics Championship (AAC)-2017?
(A) Jitu Rai (B) Tintu Luka (C) Srabani Nanda (D) Dipa Karmakar (Ans : B)
8. 36th foundation day of NABARD is inagurated by?
(A) Shri Rajesh Krishna (B) Shri Arun Jaitley (C) Shri Ramesh Krishna (D) Shri Suresh Yadav (Ans : B)
9. Who is appointed as the Chief Minister of Nagaland by Governor ?
(A) S.C.Jamir (B) K.L.Chishi (C) P.L.Shila Pao (D) T R Zeliang (Ans : D)
10. This state launches free power connection scheme for BPL families.
(A) Orissa (B) West Bengal (C) Kerala (D) Uttar Pradesh (Ans : D)
11. This company's CEO overtook Microsoft Bill Gates and become world's richest recently.
(A) Walmart (B) Google (C) Amazon (D) Bloomberg (Ans : C)
12. Who of the following has been awarded the 2017 USIBC Global Leadership Awards?
(A) Adi Godrej (B) Azim Premji (C) Mukesh Ambani (D) Aditya Birla (Ans : A)
13. Which country's snooker has won the 2017 Asian Team Snooker Championship?
(A) Japan (B) China (C) India (D) Malaysia (Ans : C)
14. What is name of the star which is being discover as Smallest Star known in the Universe?
(A) Kepler 48 B (B) KOI - 78545 (C) KOI -869B (D) EBLM J0555-57Ab (Ans : D)
15. Who is named as the IIFA Woman Of The Year 2017?
(A) Anushka Sharma (B) Taapsee Pannu (C) Alia Bhatt (D) Sonam Kapoor (Ans : B)
16. Name the renowned former scientist and chairman of ISRO who passed away recently.
(A) Udupi Ramachandra Rao (B) Umesh Singh (C) Madan Kumar Rao (D) Shekhar Chandra Sen (Ans : A)
17. Which of the following become 'green' Metro system in the world for adhering to green building norms?
(A) Mumbai (B) Lucknow (C) Chennai (D) Delhi (Ans : D)
18. Rajkiran Rai G has been appointed as new Managing Director & CEO of which of the following bank?
(A) Union Bank of India (B) Canara Bank (C) Syndicate Bank (D) Central Bank of India (Ans : A)
19. Saima Wazed Hossain appointed as WHO South Asia goodwill ambassador for
(A) Autism (B) Hepatitis (C) Leprosy Elimination (D) Cancer Control (Ans : A)
20. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer of Twitter?
(A) Ned Segal (B) Martha Lane Fox (C) Bret Taylor (D) Bruce Falck (Ans : A)
21. Who is selected as the next President of India?
(A) Ram Nath Kovind (B) Suresh Kumar (C) Rajesh kumar (D) Meira kumar (Ans : A)
22. Which country won the FIBA Asia Women's Cup Basketball?
(A) Sri Lanka (B) Uzbekistan (C) India (D) Singapore (Ans : C)
23. Which state approved setting up of the maiden Law Commission in the state?
(A) Punjab (B) Gujarat (C) Himachal Pradesh (D) Jammu & Kashmir (Ans : D)
24. Who will take charge as Director General of ITBP?
(A) Shri R K Pachnanda (B) Shri Suresh Krishnan
(C) Shri Ramesh Vijayan (D) Shri Rajesh Vaidhya (Ans : A)
25. For which bank Kewal Handa was appointed as a non-executive chairman?
(A) Union Bank of India. (B) IDBI Bank (C) Punjab National Bank (D) Central Bank of India (Ans : A)
26. Who is the newly elected President of Mongolia?
(A) Sainkhuugiin Ganbaatar (B) Miyeegombyn Enkhbold
(C) Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj (D) Khaltmaagiin Battulga (Ans : D)
27. How many solar panels are fitted in the trailer coaches of the India's first solar-powered DEMU train?
(A) 10 (B) 18 (C) 16 (D) 13 (Ans : C)
28. This country will hosts the World's Largest Conference on Cyber Space at the end of this year.
(A) South Korea (B) England (C) India (D) Netherland (Ans : C)
29. Which country launched successfully satellite-carrying rocket?
(A) Iran (B) India (C) USA (D) Australia (Ans : A)
30. Who of the following is appointed as the brand ambassador of Signature Global?
(A) Kajol (B) Kangana Ranaut (C) Alia Bhatt (D) Vidya Balan (Ans : D)