General Knowledge Current Affairs Questions and Answers
If you are preparing for Bank, Railway, SSC etc. exams and want to get strong catching on General Knowledge Current Affairs, then don’t forget to study of these questions on General Knowledge given below.
1. Who of the following has been awarded the 2017 USIBC Global Leadership Awards?
(A) Adi Godrej (B) Azim Premji (C) Mukesh Ambani (D) Aditya Birla (Ans : A)
2. Which Indian cricketer has broken the Sachin Tendulkar's record recently?
(A) Amit Mishra (B) Yuvraj Singh (C) MS Dhoni (D) Virat Kohli (Ans : D)
3. Who is appointed as new BCCC chairperson?
(A) Justice J.S.Verma (B) Justice K.G.Balakrishnan
(C) Justice H.G.Kania (D) Justice Vikramajit Sen (Ans : D)
4. Which two country test-fired a hypersonic missile HIFiRE?
(A) US and Australia (B) Australia and Japan (C) US and Japan (D) India and Australia (Ans : A)
5. Name the renowned former scientist and chairman of ISRO who passed away recently.
(A) Udupi Ramachandra Rao (B) Umesh Singh
(C) Madan Kumar Rao (D) Shekhar Chandra Sen (Ans : A)
6. Which state approved setting up of the maiden Law Commission in the state?
(A) Punjab (B) Gujarat (C) Himachal Pradesh (D) Jammu & Kashmir (Ans : D)
7. Who will take charge as Director General of ITBP?
(A) Shri R K Pachnanda (B) Shri Suresh Krishnan
(C) Shri Ramesh Vijayan (D) Shri Rajesh Vaidhya (Ans : A)
8. Melwyn Rego was appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of this bank.
(A) Syndicate Bank (B) Punjab National Bank (C) Corporation Bank (D) UCO Bank (Ans : A)
9. Which of the following state finally joins Goods and Services Tax (GST) recently?
(A) Haryana (B) Punjab (C) Telangana (D) Jammu and Kashmir (Ans : D)
10. Which state to get India's first high-speed rail training centre?
(A) Goa (B) Kerala (C) Gujarat (D) Andhra Pradesh (Ans : C)
11. Which state approved revised policy of scheme to improve girl child ratio?
(A) Gujarat (B) Maharashtra (C) Uttar Pradesh (D) Haryana (Ans : B)
12. This country will hosts the World's Largest Conference on Cyber Space at the end of this year.
(A) South Korea (B) England (C) India (D) Netherland (Ans : C)
13. Who won the bronze medal in Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships?
(A) Ajay Singh (B) Vinoth (C) Ramesh Yadav (D) Suresh Kumar (Ans : A)
14. Who has become the first female Chief Executive of Hong Kong?
(A) Woo Kwok Tsang (B) Lili Voga (C) Carrie Lam (D) Chang Yuet-ngor (Ans : C)
15. How many banks tied up with the Employment Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)?
(A) 5 (B) 4 (C) 3 (D) 2 (Ans : A)
16. Which state launches the free injectable contraceptive for women?
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Maharashtra (C) Uttar Pradeh (D) Tamilnadu (Ans : B)
17. This company developed the country's first bio-CNG (bio-methane) bus.
(A) Hindustan Motors (B) Tata Motors
(C) Nissan Motor India Private Limited (D) Daimler (Ans : B)
18. This state launches free power connection scheme for BPL families.
(A) Orissa (B) West Bengal (C) Kerala (D) Uttar Pradesh (Ans : D)
19. Which country launched successfully satellite-carrying rocket?
(A) Iran (B) India (C) USA (D) Australia (Ans : A)
20. What is the new name of Mumbai's 'Vikrikar Bhavan'?
(A) Income Tax, Mumbai (B) New Vikrikar Bhavan
(C) GST Bhavan (D) Mumbai Salestax (Ans : C)
21. Which bank limited the Customer liability in Online Banking Services recently?
(A) Karnataka Bank (B) Dena Bank (C) South Indian Bank (D) Reserve Bank of India (Ans : D)
22. Who inaugurated Kerala's first doppler radar in Kochi?
(A) Dr Harsh Vardhan (B) Y.S. Chowdary (C) (D) V. Sadananda Gowda (D) Nitin Gadkari (Ans : A)
23. Who is appointed as the UNICEF's Global Goodwill Ambassador?
(A) Lilly Singh (B) Ravi Shastri (C) Shilpa Shetty (D) Saina Nehwal (Ans : A)
24. Who is appointed as the Secretary to new President Ram Nath Kovind?
(A) Sanjay Kothari (B) Suresh Menon (C) Vijay Singh (D) Ramesh Kumar (Ans : A)
25. Which country has recently Declared 'Total Independence' from World Bank And IMF?
(A) Bulgaria (B) Barbados (C) Brazil (D) Bolivia (Ans : D)
26. Who has been appointed as the Attorney General of India?
(A) Mukul Rohatgi (B) Milon K. Banerji (C) KK Venugopal (D) Ashok Desai (Ans : C)
27. How many countries approved the Nuclear Weapons Banning treaty at UN Meeting?
(A) 102 (B) 180 (C) 150 (D) 122 (Ans : D)
28. This company won the Golden Peacock Award for Environment Management.
(A) Larsen & Toubro Ltd (B) Britannia (C) Danfoss India (D) Havells India Limited (Ans : C)
29. Which company plans to invest USD 1 billion in the United States for the next five years?
(A) Hindustan Unilever Limited (B) Tata Motors (C) Infosys (D) Mahindra Group (Ans : D)
30. Who is selected as the next President of India?
(A) Ram Nath Kovind (B) Suresh Kumar (C) Rajesh kumar (D) Meira kumar (Ans : A)