Here are the Latest General Knowldege (GK) questions from Chhattisgarh state. these are selected by our top level experts and best for all government competitive exams 2017-18.
1. Which pulse has maximum production in Chhattisgarh in the year 2015-16 ?
(A) Tiwada (B) Tuar
(C) Urad (D) Gram
(Ans : Gram)
2. What was the name of ancient language of Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Halbi (B) Awadhi
(C) Kosali (D) Mahakantriya
(Ans : Kosali)
3. Which crop has the maximum area under horticulture - in Chhattisgarh State?
(A) Fruits (B) Vegetables
(C) Medicinal plants (D) Flowers
(Ans : Vegetables)
4. Whose contribution paved the way for development of 'Katthak Dance' in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Raja Kamsen (B) Raja Ratnadeo
(C) Raja Chakradhar Singh (D) Raja Kamal Narayan Singh
(Ans : Raja Chakradhar Singh)
5. What is the contribution of animal husbandry in Gross State Domestic Product of Chhattisgarh State (CG.) at constant prices in the year 2015-16?
(A) 2.56 per cent (B) 1.27 per cent
(C) 2.27 per cent (D) 1.33 per cent
(Ans : 1.33 per cent)
6. Where the Tibetian refugees are being settled in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Samaripat (B) Mainpat
(C) Narayanpur (D) Bacheli
(Ans : Mainpat)
7. Who was the director of first Chhattisgarhi film 'Kahi Deve Sandesh' ?
(A) Manu Naik (First) (B) Sathish Jain
(C) Ramadhar (D) Devilal
(Ans : Manu Naik)
8. In which of the following year Chhattisgarh became a division of the central provinces ?
(A) 1860 (B) 1862
(C) 1863 (D) 1865
(Ans : 1862)
9. Which of the following regions is NOT affected much by the Arabian Sea branch of Monsoon?
(A) The Western Ghat (B) Deccan Plateau
(C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Chhattisgarh Basin
(Ans : Chhattisgarh Basin)
10. Which schedule tribe of Chhattisgarh is related to festival of Meghnad? .
(A) Baiga (B) Gond
(C) Abushmariya (D) Dorla
(Ans : Gond)
11. The founder of Kabir Panth in Chhattisgarh is–
(A) Charandas (B) Kabirdas
(C) Chudamani Sahab (D) Dharmdas
(Ans : Chudamani Sahab)
12. Which is the most literary tribe of Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Binjhwar (B) Oraon
(C) Kanwar (D) Bhatara
(Ans : Oraon)
13. Chhattisgarh State has achieved the average annual growth rate in Gross State Domestic Product during four years of 2012-13 to 2015-16-
(A) 8 per cent (B) 6.5 per cent
(C) 6.35 per cent (D) 7.1 per cent
(Ans : 6.35 per cent)
14. Out of the following, which is the Chhattisgarh 'Pranay geet' (love song) ?
(A) Sohar (B) Dadaria
(C) Fag (D) Bhojali
(Ans : Dadaria)
15. Who is the author of the Chhattisgarhi novel 'Diyana Ke Anjor ?'
(A) Lakhan Lal Gupta (B) Shiv shankar Shukla
(C) Banshidhar Pandey (D) Keyur Bhushan
(Ans : Shiv shankar Shukla)
16. Who of the following was the first superintendent appointed in Chhattisgarh under the British protectorate over the Bhosla Kingdom of Nagpur ?
(A) Captain Edmund (B) Major P. Vans Agnew
(C) Captain Hunter (D) Major Sanells
(Ans : Captain Edmund)
17. Who is not honoured by 'Padma shri' Award in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Smt. Teejan Bai (B) Smt. Phoolbasan Yadav
(C) Dr. Khoobchand Baghel (D) Dr. Mahadeo Pandey
(Ans : Dr. Khoobchand Baghel)
18. In which river suspension bridge will be built in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Mahanadi (B) Sheonath river
(C) Jonk river (D) Aarpa river
(Ans : Mahanadi)
19. What was the number of Prime Minister [an Dhan Account in rural areas of Chhattisgarh till 7th December, 2016 ?
(A) More than 1 crore 19 lac 39 thousand (B) More than 80 lac
(C) More than 91 lac 15 thousand (D) More than 91 lac 46 thousand
(Ans : More than 80 lac)
20. Revolts at the following places occurred during the Maratha Rule in Chhattisgarh.
1. Dhamdha 2. Bargarh 3. Kawardha 4. Tarapur
Select the correct answer–
(A) 1, 2, 3 (B) 2, 3, 4
(C) 1, 2, 4 (D) 1, 3, 4
(Ans : 1, 2, 4)