Captain Amarinder Singh took oath as the 26th Chief Minister of Punjab on 16 March, 2017. Punjab governor VP Singh Badnore allotted portfolios to newly-inducted ministers on advice and recommendation of newly-inducted Punjab chief minister, Captain Amarinder Singh. Here are the departments and ministers:
● Capt Amarinder: General administration, personnel, home affairs and justice, vigilance and all other departments not assigned to any other minister
● Brahm Mohindra: Health, family welfare, research, medical education and parliamentary affairs
● Navjot Singh Sidhu: Local government, tourism and cultural affairs, archives and museums.
● Manpreet Singh Badal: Finance, planning and employment generation.
हिन्दी में पढ़े : अमरिंदर सिंह पंजाब में दूसरी बार मुख्यमंत्री बने
● Sadhu Singh Dharamsot: Forests, printing and stationery, welfare of SCs & BCs
● Tript Rajinder Singh Bajwa: Rural development, panchayats, water supply and sanitation.
● Rana Gurjit Singh: Irrigation and power
● Charanjit Singh Channi: Technical education and industrial training
● Aruna Chaudhary (minister of state with independent charge): Higher education, school education
● Razia Sultana (minister of state with independent charge): PWD (B&R), social development of women and children