1. IKE stands for?
(A) Information Key Execution (B) Infrastructure Key Encryption
(C) Information Key Exchange (D) Internet Key Exchange (Ans : D)
2. The disadvantage of self-pollination is–
(A) no wastage of pollengrains (B) seeds are less in number
(C) no dependence of pollinating agents (D) mechanism is too simple (Ans : B)
3. Usain Bolt is famous as–
(A) An astronaut (B) A cricketer (C) A boxer (D) An athlete (Ans : D)
हिन्दी में देखें : एसएससी जूनियर इंजीनियर (जेईई) परीक्षा का हल प्रश्न-पत्र
4. Root hairs are produced from?
(A) Epidermis (B) Trichomes (C) Trichoblasts (D) Rhizodermis (Ans : C)
5. Name the first Indian women to climb Mount Everest?
(A) Leela Seth (B) Bachhendri Pal (C) Santosh Yadav (D) Rita Faria (Ans : B)
6. Ms Florence Nightingale was associated with–
(A) Crimean War (B) Thirty Years War (C) Hundred Years War (D) Seven Years War (Ans : A)
7. Articles 23 and 24 of the Indian Constitution deal with–
(A) Right to Freedom (B) Right to Freedom of Religion (C) Right against Exploitation (D) Right to Education (Ans : C)
8. A plumb bob is hanging from the ceiling of a car. If the car moves with an acceleration 'a', the angle made by the string with the vertical is–
(A) tan-1 (a/g) (B) tarr-1 (g/a) (C) sin-1 (g/a) (D) sin-1 (a/g) (Ans : A)
9. Which of the following is the morning 'Raag' in music ?
(A) Malhaar (B) Sohini (C) Sarang (D) Bhairavi (Ans : D)
10. The storage form of glucose is–
(A) Glucagea (B) Fructose (C) Insulin (D) Glycogen (Ans : D)
11. Aung San Sui Kyi, a pro democracy compaigner is from which of the following countries?
(A) Nepal (B) Bangladesh (C) China (D) Myanmar (Ans : D)
12. By increasing the intensity of incident light on the surface, the photo electric current–
(A) Unchanged (B) Decreases (C) Increases (D) Increases initially and then decreases (Ans : C)
13. Non-bonding valence electrons are–
(A) Not Involved in covalent bond formation (B) Involved in both ionic and covalent bond formation
(C) Involved only in covalent bond formation (D) Involved only in ionic bond formation (Ans : A)
14. The Maratha ruler Shivaji ruled his kingdom with the help of a Council of Ministers called–
(A) Ashtapradhan (B) Mantriparishad (C) Ashtadigajas (D) Navarathnas (Ans : A)
15. The hydrogen ion concentration of a solution is measured using a?
(A) Hydrometer (B) PH meter (C) Barometer (D) Thermometer (Ans : B)
16. The chief Election Commissioner of India is appointed by–
(A) Prime Minister (B) Parliament (C) President (D) Chief Justice of India (Ans : C)
17. Second Ozone hole was detected over?
(A) Sweden (B) Northern Hemisphere (C) Artica (D) Antartica (Ans : D)
18. The most serious environmental effect posed by hazardous wastes is?
(A) Air pollution (B) None of the options (C) Contamination of ground (D) Increased use of Land for landfills (Ans : D)
19. In which country was paper currency first used ?
(A) India (B) Egypt (C) China (D) Japan (Ans : C)
20. Who among the following Gupta emperor. was known as 'Vikramaditya ?
(A) Samudra Gupta (B) Kumara Gupta (C) Chandra Gupta I (D) Chandra Gupta II (Ans : D)
21. World 'No Tobacco Day' was observed globally as ?
(A) 15 June (B) 31 May (C) 2 June (D) 20 June (Ans : B)
22. Which IPL Team won the eight edition of the Indian Premier League?
(A) Mumbai Indians (B) Chennai Super Kings (C) Kolkata Knight Rider's (D) Delhi Daredeviles (Ans : A)
23. Thigmotropism is the response of the plant to–
(A) Gravity (B) Water (C) Light (D) Contact (Ans : D)
24. When is the World Earth Day celebrated?
(A) 1 May (B) 22 April (C) 4 April (D) 23 March (Ans : B)
25. Which Delhi Sultan resorted to price control and rationing?
(A) Balban (B) Bahlol Lodi (C) Mohammad-bin- Tughlaq (D) Allauddin Khilji (Ans : D)
26. The Phenomenon of light splits up into seven distinct colours when it panes through Prism is–
(A) dispersion (B) polarisation (C) oliffraction (D) reflection (Ans : A)
27. When was the first All India Postage Stamp issued ?
(A) 1858 (B) 1850 (C) 1854 (D) 1856 (Ans : C)
28. Nehru Trophy is associated with which sport in India?
(A) Cricket (B) Hockey (C) Football (D) None of the options (Ans : B)
29. Disguised Unemployment means?
(A) Marginal Productivity is zero (B) Production is less
(C) Working as Self-employed (D) Not working whole day (Ans : A)
30. In the Presidential system of government, the President is–
(A) Head of the State (B) Head of the Executive
(C) Head of the State and Head of the Government (D) Head of the Government (Ans : C)
31. Market Gardening comes in this category ?
(A) Monoculture (B) Sericu1ture (C) Subsistence Farming (D) Horticulture (Ans : D)
32. Glycolysis during fermentation results in net gain of ?
(A) 4 ATPs (B) 3 ATPs (C) 1 ATP (D) 2 ATPs (Ans : D)
33. .com represents?
(A) Commercial domain (B) Government domain (C) Educational domain (D) Communication domain (Ans : A)
34. Name the Cooperative society that provides housing loan facility at reasonable rates?
(A) Consumer Cooperatives (B) Credit Cooperatives (C) Producer's Cooperatives (D) Housing Cooperatives (Ans : D)
35. Cartel is a part of–
(A) Perfect Competition (B) Mono Poly (C) Mono Polistic Competition (D) Oligo Poly (Ans : D)
36. Which of the following is an allied activity of agriculture?
(A) Small Scale Industry (B) Insurance (C) Money lending (D) Livestock (Ans : D)
37. A block placed on an inclined plane of slope angle e slides down with a constant speed. The coefficient of kinetic friction is equal to?
(A) cot Θ (B) cos Θ (C) sin Θ (D) tan Θ (Ans : B)
38. The murder of Archduke Ferdinand and his wife triggered off which of the following events ?
(A) Crimean War (B) First World War (C) Balkan War (D) Second World War (Ans : B)
39. The finely painted cotton fabric made in Golkunda was called?
(A) Palampore (B) Kalamkari (C) Calico (D) Muslin (Ans : B)
40. Who is called the 'Father of Indian Cinema' ?
(A) Mehboob Khan (B) Dilip kumar (C) Dada Saheb Phalke (D) Raj Kapoor (Ans : C)
41. When salt is added to water, the boiling point of water is ?
(A) Constant (B) Increased (C) Lowered (D) Unaffected (Ans : B)
42. The green house gases, otherwise called radioactively active gases includes?
(A) CH4 (B) All of the given options (C) N2O (D) Carbon dioxide (Ans : D)
43. Which one of the following is First multipurpose project constructed in India ?
(A) Rihand (B) Thungabadra (C) Farraka Barrage (D) Damodar (Ans : D)
44. The gas dissolved in water that makes it acidic is ?
(A) Hydrogen (B) Nitrogen (C) Carbon dioxide (D) Ammonia (Ans : C)
45. Which of the following ideologies aims at the spiritualization of politics?
(A) Sarvodaya (B) Socialism (C) Pluralism (D) Marxism (Ans : A)
46. A deep or trench in the ocean floor is called–
(A) Trough (B) Ridges (C) Continental shelf (D) Crest (Ans : A)
47. Name the biggest employer in India?
(A) Post & Telecom Department (B) Indian Railways
(C) Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) (D) Food Corporation of India (FCI) (Ans : B)
48. The Election Commission of India is–
(A) Quasi-judicial body (B) Quasi-legislative body (C) An independent body (D) Executive body (Ans : C)
49. Which is the best type of cotton grown in the world ?
(A) Long staple (B) Medium staple (C) Short staple (D) Thick Staple (Ans : A)
50. What is the symbol of (WWF) World Wild Life Fund?
(A) White Tiger (B) Bear (C) Rhododendron (D) Red Panda (Ans : D)