MP Objective General Knowledge Questions with Answers1. ‘Hindola palace’ also called ‘Swinging palace’ is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Dhar (b) Chhatarpur (c) Alirajpur (d) Jhabua (Ans : a)
2. When the Project Tiger was launched?
(a) 1975 (b) 1973 (c) 1995 (d) 1985 (Ans : b)
3. Which of the following rivers do not originate in Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Chambal (b) Banas (c) Wainganga (d) Shipra (Ans : b)
4. Where is the note printing industry in Madhya Pradesh is at–
(a) Ujjain (b) Hosangabad (c) Dewas (d) Nepanagar (Ans : c)
5. Which district of Madhya Pradesh is said to be the birth place of Central Reserve Police Forces (CRPF)?
(a) Neemuch (b) Morena (c) Bhopal (d) Sagar (Ans : a)
6. Masheshwar is famous for–
(a) All of above (b) Silk Saree Industry (c) Ahilya Ghat (d) Ahilya Museum (Ans : a)
7. Which dialect is spoken by maximum number of people in Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Bundeli (b) Bagheli (c) Nimadi (d) Malvi (Ans : a)
8. Which district of Madhya Pradesh is known as Cherrapunji of Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Alirajpur (b) Jhabua (c) Indore (d) Dhar (Ans : a)
9. When was Madhya Pradesh established?
(a) 1 November, 1956 (b) 1 January, 1956 (c) 1 December, 1956 (d) 1 October, 1956 (Ans : a)
10. Which two countries are collaborating in the Megatons to Megawatts Program?
(a) Russia and United States (b) China and Russia (c) United States and France (d) United States and China (Ans : a)
11. Which tribe of Madhya Pradesh workship ‘Saaj tree’ and Burhadev by offering wine and Cock?
(a) Baiga (b) Kol (c) Korku (d) Sahariya (Ans : a)
12. How was Madhya Pradesh formerly known?
(a) Nizam’s Dominions (b) Central Provinces & Berar (c) United Provinces (d) NEFA (Ans : b)
13. Which of the following is known as State bird of Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Indian roller (b) Asian Paradise fly catcher (c) Hill myna (d) Great Indian Bustard (Ans : b)
14. The famous ‘Kalidas samman’ from Madhya Pradesh Government is not given in which of the following fields?
(a) Classical Music (b) Classical Dance (c) Literature (d) Theatre (Ans : c)
15. Which of the following is the state dance of Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Maanch (b) Phulpati (c) Jawara (d) Matki (Ans : a)
16. ‘Makhanlal chaturvedi samaroh’ is held in which city of Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Gwalior (b) Jabalpur (c) Bhopal (d) Hoshangabad (Ans : b)
17. Which irrigation project of Madhya Pradesh is known as Shahid Chandra Shekhar Azad Sagar project?
(a) Bagh project (b) Bavanthadi (c) Jobat (d) Dejala deora (Ans : c)
18. ‘Prabhash Joshi award’ is given for which sport in Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Malkhambh (b) Boxing (c) Kabaddi (d) Cricket (Ans : a)
19. Which hills of Madhya Pradesh is known as ‘Queen of Satpuras’?
(a) Mandhata (b) Panchmari (c) Amarkantak (d) Kaimur (Ans : b)
20. Which state share longest border with Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Chhatishgarh (b) Uttar Pradesh (c) Maharashtra (d) Rajasthan (Ans : b)
21. Which two bird species are under high preservation status due to their extinction status in Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Sone and Kharmor (b) Dudhraj and Kharmor (c) Dudhraj and Sone bird (d) Great Indian Bustard and Dudhraj (Ans : a)
22. Which of the following district of Madhya Pradesh do not borders with Rajasthan?
(a) Guna (b) Neemuch (c) Alirajpur (d) Mandsaur (Ans : c)
23. ‘Iqbal award’ is given for contribution to which field in Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Bravery in war (b) Creative urdu writing (c) Communal Harmony (d) Achievement in various Sports (Ans : b)
24. ‘Dhrupad Kendra’ is located at which place in Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Jabalpur (b) Bhopal (c) Indore (d) Gwalior (Ans : b)
25. Which district of Madhya Pradesh is said to produce ‘asbestos’?
(a) Dhar (b) Jhabua (c) Mandsaur (d) Katni (Ans : b)