1. One amongst the followings is not Fundamental Right.
(a) Right of constitutional remedies (b) Cultural and educational rights
(c) Right to uphold sovereignty of India (d) Right to freedom of religion (Ans : c)
2. The period of first Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan is–
(a) 1952-57 (b) 1951-56 (c) 1954-59 (d) 1953-58 (Ans : a)
See Also : Computer Questions asked in Patwari Exam
3. A child is standing in front of a magic mirror. She finds the image of her head bigger, the middle portion of her body of the same size and that of the legs smaller. The following is the order of combinations for the magic mirror from the top–
(a) Plane, Convex and Concave (b) Convex, Concave and Plane
(c) Convex, Plane and Concave (d) Concave, Plane and Convex (Ans : d)
4. The far point of a myopic person is 80 cm in front of the eye. The nature and power of the lens required is–
(a) a convex lens of power +1.25 D (b) a concave lens of power -1.25 D
(c) a convex lens of power -1.25 D (d) a concave lens of power +1.25 D (Ans : b)
5. The magnetic field inside a long straight solenoid carrying current–
(a) is zero (b) decreases as we move towards its end
(c) increases as we move towards its end (d) is the same at all points (Ans : d)
6. The Ti plasmid used in genetic engineering is obtained from–
(a) Bacillus thuringiensis (b) Escherichia coli
(c) Agrobacterium rhizogenes (d) Agrobacterium tumefaciens (Ans : c)
7. Hormone production is a function related to–
(a) hypothalamus (b) pons (c) hippocampus (d) medulla (Ans : a)
8. The powers of the President are–
1. Executive and Legislative Powers 2. Judicial and Financial Powers
3. Emergency and Martial Powers 4. President's Rule and Defence Powers
Select the correct answer using the code given below–
(a) 1 and 2 (b) 1, 2 and 4 (c) 2, 3 and 4 (d) 1, 2 and 3 (Ans : d)
9. One amongst the following is incorrect, find out.
(a) Rajasthan High Court was established in 1950.(b) Territorial Jurisdiction of High Court is Jaipur and Jodhpur.
(c) The seat of High Court is at Jodhpur. (d) One bench of High Court is at Jaipur. (Ans : a)
10. Which one of the following statements is incorrect?
(a) Up to May, 2015, the Indian Constitution has been amended 100 times.
(b) The Territory of India, after Seventh Amendment 1956 upto April, 2015 consists of 29 States and 7 Union Territories.
(c) The Capital of Gujarat is Gandhinagar.
(d) The Capital of Gangtok is Sikkim. (Ans : d)
11. The Constitution 73rd Amendment Act 1992 envisages in Three-tier system of Panchayats in the country, provides for which of the followings?
1. Constitution of District Planning Committee
2. Constitution of a State Election Commission
3. Appointment of a Finance Commission to review the financial position of the Panchayats.
Select the correct answer using the code given below–
(a) Only 1 (b) 1 and 2 (c) 2 and 3 (d) 1, 2 and 3 (Ans : c)
12. Panchayat Raj is a system of–
(a) local government (b) local administration
(c) local self government (d) rural local self government (Ans : c)
13. One amongst the following is incorrect, find out–
(a) Sarpanch is responsible for convening the meetings of Gram Sabha
(b) Gram Sevak is responsible for the maintenance of records of Panchayat.
(c) Sarpanch exercises administrative supervision and control over Panchayat staff.
(d) Sarpanch furnishes reports and record to State government. (Ans : d)
14. Who is the Highest Law Officer in India?
(a) Attorney General (b) Advocate General
(c) Solicitor General (d) Secretary General Law Department (Ans : a)
15. Which of the following statements are true about the Governor of a State?
1. The Executive power of the State is vested in him. 2. He must have attained 35 years of age.
3. He holds his office at the pleasure of the President. 4. The grounds for his removal are laid down in the Constitution.
Choose the correct answer on the basis of code given below–
(a) 1, 2 and 4 (b) 1, 2 and 3 (c) 1, 3 and 4 (d) 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Ans : b)
16. EMF induced in a coil rotating in a uniform magnetic field will be maximum, when the–
(a) flux linked with the coil is maximum (b) rate of change of flux linked is minimum
(c) rate of change of flux linked is maximum (d) None of the above (Ans : c)
17. Which of the following types of RNA participate in RNA processing.
(a) m-RNA (b) t-RNA (c) Small nuclear RNA (snRNA) (d) Heterogeneous nuclear RNA (hnRNA) (Ans : a)
18. The source of energy of an ecosystem is–
(a) ATP (b) Sunlight (c) DNA (d) RNA (Ans : b)
19. Chief constituent of natural gas is–
(a) methane (b) ethane (c) butane (d) propane (Ans : a)
20. An EMF of 16 volts is induced in a coil of inductance 4H. The rate of change of current must be–
(a) 64 A/S (b) 32 A/S (c) 16 A/S (d) 4 A/S (Ans : d)
21. PCR is used to detect–
(a) HIV (b) cancer (c) TB (d) cholera (Ans : a)
22. Which of the following is the largest blood vessel in the body?
(a) Aorta (b) Capillaries (c) Pulmonary Vein (d) Heart (Ans : a)
23. The life span of RBC is–
(a) 100 days (b) 110 days (c) 120 days (d) 130 days (Ans : c)
24. Which of the following viruses causes common cold?
(a) Rhino virus (b) T4 virus (c) MSZ virus (d) Simian virus 40 (Ans : a)
25. From which one of the following plants, the insecticide pyrethrum is prepared?
(a) Cymbopogon (b) Chrysanthemum (c) Tephrosia (d) Velivera (Ans : b)
26. When n resistances each of value r are connected in parallel, then resultant resistance is x, when these n resistances are connected in series, total resistance is–
(a) nx. (b) mx (c) x/n (d) n2x (Ans : d)
27. Antibodies are–
(a) γ-globulins (b) albumins (c) vitamins (d) sugar (Ans : a)
28. The following reaction is 4NH3(g) + 5O2(g) → 4NO(g) + 6H2O(g) an example of–
1. displacement reaction 2. combination reaction 3. redox reaction' 4. neutralisation reaction
(a) 1 and 4 (b) 2 and 3 (c) 1 and 3 (d) 3 and 4 (Ans : c)
29. 18 carat gold contains–
(a) 50% gold (b) 18% gold (c) 60% gold (d) 75% gold (Ans : d)
30. In DC generator, the electricity produced in armature is–
(a) DC (b) AC (c) armature is not present in DC generator (d) None of the above (Ans : b)
31. 'Sangeetraj' which was composed by Maharana Kumbha is divided into how many parts?
(a) Seven (b) Four (c) Nine (d) Five (Ans : d)
32. In Rajasthan when is the 'Gurla Festival' Celebrated?
(a) The Ashtmi (8th day) of the Shukla Paksh of Shravan (b) The Ashtmi (8th day) of the Krishna Paksh of Shravan
(c) The Ashtmi (8th day) of the Krishna Paksh of Chaitra (d) The Ashtmi (8th day) of the Shukla Paksh of Bhadon (Ans : c)
33. Rama, Natha, Chajju and Sefu are associated with which of the following styles of painting?
(a) Alwar style (b) Jodhpur style (c) Mewar style (d) Jaipur style (Ans : b)
34. In which State was 'Birbal Day' celebrated on July 17, 1946?
(a) Bikaner (b) Bharatpur (c) Jaipur (d) Udaipur (Ans : a)
35. Who is called the 'Gandhi of Chirawa'?
(a) Sardar Harlal Singh (b) Seth Ghan Shyam Das Birla (c) Master Pyarelal Gupfa (d) Radha Krishna Bohra (Ans : c)
36. "In History, the execution of Tantya tope will be treated as a crime of the British government and the generations to come will ask who had sanctioned this execution and who had confirmed it?" Who made this statement?
(a) Captain Showers (b) AGG Lawrence (c) Jawaharlal Nehru (d) Madan Mohan Malviya (Ans : a)
37. In which year was the Marwar Public Society Ordinance issued?
(a) 1938 (b) 1928 (c) 1941 (d) 1934 (Ans : d)
38. Which scholar, on the basis of a copper plate titled 'Broach Gurjar' has asserted that the Rajput were the descendents of the Yuchi tribe and they were related to the Kushan tribe?
(a) George Thomas (b) Dr. Bhandarkar (c) Cunningham (d) Dr. Kanoongo (Ans : c)
39. Which amongst the following statements is/are true about Chirwa inscription?
1. It is inscribed in Sanskrit language dating to AD 1273. 2. It's author was Ratnaprabhsuri.
3. It was sculptured by Dehlan. 4. It mentions that the Rajputs originated from the Agnikund.
(a) 1, 2 and 4 (b) 1, 2 and 3 (c) 2, 3 and 4 (d) 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Ans : b)
40. Which inscription mentions that the Chauhan were 'Vatsya-gotra' Brahmins?
(a) Chirwa Inscription (b) Inscription of Shring Rishi (c) Bijoliya Inscription (d) Inscription of Aprajit (Ans : c)
41. Which amongst the following statements is/are true about Hindu festival?
1. Akshya Tartiya - Vaishakh month Shukla Paksh Tartiya 2. Nirjla Ekadashi - Jyeshtha month Shukla Paksh Ekadashi
3. Akshya Tartiya - Chaitra month . Shukla PakshTartiya 4. Nirjla Ekadashi - Aashadh month Shukla Paksh Ekadashi
(a) 1 and 2 (b) 3 and 4 (c) Only 3 (d) 1 and 4 (Ans : b)
42. How many 'Maukhri Yup' inscriptions have been discovered in Barwa village in Kota?
(a) Five (b) Three (c) Four (d) Seven (Ans : b)
43. Which rebel army Commander of Alauddin Khilji was given Shelter in Ranthambhor Fort by Hammir?
(a) Amir Khan (b) Meer Alabande Khan (c) Meer Juber Khan (d) Meer Muhammad Shah (Ans : d)
44. Match the following Sect : Main Centre or Headquarters
A. Gudhar Sect B. Nawal Sect C. Charandasi Sect D. Alkhiya Sect
1. Jodhpur 2. Dantara (Bhilwara) 3. Delhi 4. Bikaner
A B C D
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 2 1 3 4
(c) 2 3 1 4
(c) 1 4 3 2 (Ans : b)
45. What was 'Damani' in Marwar?
(a) A type of local saree (Odhani) (b) Decorated shoes (c) One revenue. tax (d) An instrument of irrigation (Ans : a)
46. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the codes given below–
List I (Minerals)
A. Lead and Zinc B. Tungsten C. Manganese D. Copper
List II (Mining Areas)
1. Leelwani 2. Kolhan 3. Gudha Kisoridas 4. Walta
A B C D
(a) 3 4 1 2
(b) 3 2 4 1
(c) 4 1 3 2
(d) 4 2 3 1 (Ans : a)
47. Examine the following statements regarding use of cross staff in chain - tape surveying and select the correct answer using the codes given below–
1. For taking accurate offsets on chain line use of optical square is better than ordinary cross staff.
2. In optical square, both the rectangular mirrors are inclined at 45° to each other.
3. For maintaining proper alignment between two chain lines adjustable cross staff is used.
4. Mechanism of optical square is" based on the principle of successive reflection of a light-ray from two concave mirrors.
(a) 1, 2 and 4 (b) 1, 2 and 3 (c) 2, 3 and 4 (d) 1 and 4 (Ans : c)
48. For measuring distances in miles and furlongs and area in acres, which of the following chains is/are used?
(a) Metric and Gunter's chain (b) Engineer's and Gunter's chain (c) Steel band chain (d) Gunter's chain (Ans : d)
49. Which of the following physical divisions of Rajasthan is/are correctly matched with their physiographic characteristics?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below–
Physical Division – Rock Formation – Physiographic Characteristic
1. South-Eastern plateau – Archaen-Vindhyan series – Extended part of Gondwanaland
2. Western Sandy plain – Raialo-Cretaceous series – Residual of Tethys sea
3. Aravalli – Aravalli-Delhi series – Oldest folded mountain range
4. North-Eastern plain – Deccan Lava-Vindhyan series – Part of Sindhu river plain
(a) 2 and 3 (b) 1 and 4 (c) 1, 2 and 3 (d) 2, 3 and 4 (Ans : c)
50. Which group of the following represents the correct sequence of mountain peaks of Rajasthan in descending order of their height?
(a) Tatgarh - Kho - Bilali - Roja Bhakar (b) Kho - Tatgarh - Roja Bhakar - Bilali
(c) BHali - Kho - T atgarh - Roja Bhakar (d) Roja - Bhakar - Bilali - Tatgarh - Kho (Ans : a)
51. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the codes given below–
List I (Tri-Confluence)
A. Bigod B. Rajmahal C. Rameshwar Ghat D. Beneshwar
List II (River)
1. Banas, Berach, Menali 2. Banas, Dai, Khari 3. Banas, Chambal, Sip 4. Som, Mahi, Jakham
A B C D
(a) 1 4 3 2
(b) 2 4 3 1
(c) 1 2 3 4
(d) 1 3 2 4 (Ans : c)
52. Which one of the following climatic regions proposed by Koppen is not correctly matched in Rajasthan?
(a) Aw - Southern Rajasthan . (b) Cwg - Northern Rajasthan (c) BWhw - Arid desert (d) BShw - Semi-arid desert (Ans : b)
53. Which of the following statements regarding soils of Rajasthan is/are correct? Select the correct answer using the codes given below–
1. In the Thar desert, sandy soils have been formed from granitic and sandstone rocks.
2. In the Southern part, red loamy soils have been formed from granite, gneiss and quartzite rocks.
3. In the South-Eastern part, black soils have been formed from the erosion of basaltic lava.
4. In the Southern part, mixed red soils have been formed from the erosion of phosphatic rocks.
(a) 1, 2 and 4 (b) 2, 3 and 4 (c) 1, 2 and 3 (d) 3 and 4 (Ans : d)
54. Examine the following statements regarding forests of Rajasthan and select the correct answer using the codes given below–
1. Dry teak forests are concentrated in southern part of Rajasthan.
2. Teak forests are found in areas having average annual rainfall of 75 to 110 cm.
3. Sub-tropical evergreen forests are found on Mount Abu.
4. Forests of western Rajasthan belong to mixed deciduous forests.
(a) 1 and 2 (b) 2 and 3 (c) 3 and 4 (d) 1, 2 and 3 (Ans : d)
55. Assertion (A) : Aravalli mountain range restricts expansion of desertification in neighbouring areas.
Reason (R) : Aravalli mountain range extends uninterrupted from South-West to North-East throughout the State.
(a) A and R are both correct, R fully explains A. (b) A and R are both correct. but R explains A partially.
(c) A is correct, but R is wrong. (d) A is wrong, but R is correct. (Ans : a)
56. In terms of area which one of the following is the largest agroclimatic zone in Rajasthan?
(a) Humid southern plain (b) Arid western plain (c) Flood prone eastern plain (d) Irrigated North-western plain (Ans : b)
57. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the codes given below–
List I (Areas in Rajasthan)
A. North-West B. South-West C. West D. South-East-Central
List II (Cow Breed)
1. Gir 2. Kankrej 3. Tharparka 4. Rathi
A B C D
(a) 3 2 1 4
(b) 1 2 3 4
(c) 1 2 4 3
(d) 4 2 3 1 (Ans : d)
58. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the codes given below–
List I (Irrigation Project)
A. Gagrin B. Takli C. Lhasi D. Chakan
List II (District)
1. Bundi 2. Baran 3. Kota 4. Jhalawar
A B C D
(a) 4 3 2 1
(b) 3 4 1 2
(c) 3 4 2 1
(d) 1 4 2 3 (Ans : a)
59. Central Ground Water Authority and restricted exploitation of groundwater in which of the following administrative blocks of Rajasthan?
(a) Behror, Osian, Mahuwa (b) Surajgarh, Desuri, Deoli
(c) Bhinmal, Todabhim, Toda Raisingh (d) Behror, Bhinmal, Surajgarh, Dhond and Shrimadhopur (Ans : d)
60. National Highway of Rajasthan which is confined to one district only–
(a) 11 A (b) 76 A (c) 76 B (d) 3 A (Ans : b)