(A) N. Kiran Kumar Reddy (B) N. Chandrabbau NaiduKalvakuntla
(C) Chandrashekar Rao (D) E. S. L. Narasimhan (Ans : C)
Also See : Telangana General Knowledge History, Geography, Transport etc,
2. When was Telngana formed?
(A) 1 January 2002 (B) 2 June 2014
(C) 1 August 1960 (D) 31 October 1953 (Ans : B)
3. Who took oath as first Governor of Telangna?
(A) E. S. L. Narasimhan (B) Najeeb Jung
(C) Kamla Beniwal (D) Sheila Dikshit (Ans : A)
4. The famous Warangal fort was built by ?
(A) Chalukyas (B) Musunuri Nayaks (C) Kakatiyas (D) Delhi sultans (Ans : C)
5. Which of the following dynasties ruled Telngana?
(A) Pala (B) Kakatiya (C) Sena (D) Chera (Ans : B)
6. Who were rulers of Hyderabad in 1724-1948?
(A) Peshwas (B) Nawabs (C) Amirs (D) Nizams (Ans : D)
7. When was Telangna merged with Andhra Pradesh?
(A) 5 March 1949 (B) 7 May 1984
(C) 14 July 2000 (D) 1 November 1956 (Ans : D)
8. Which party demanded statehood for Telngana and contested elections in 1971 later merged with Congress?
(A) Telangana Praja Samiti (B) Tamil Manila Congress
(C) Dravida Munnethra Kazhagam (D) Utkala Congress (Ans : A)
9. Which party formed Telangna’s first government?
(A) Telugu Desam (B) Telangana Rashtra Samiti
(C) YSR Congress (D) BJP (Ans : B)
10. Which of the following districts is part of Telngana?
(A) Anantapur (B) Guntur (C) Kurnool (D) Warangal (Ans : D)
11. Which of the following districts is not part of Telngana?
(A) Khammam (B) Nizamabad (C) Nellore (D) Adilabad (Ans : C)
12. What is the capital of Telngana?
(A) Warangal (B) Hyderabad (C) Karimnagar (D) Nizamabad (Ans : B)
13. After the formation of Telngana, how many states does India have now?
(A) 28 (B) 30 (C) 31 (D) 29 (Ans : D)
14. Telngana has been formed by dividing which of these states?
(A) Tamil Nadu (B) Arunachal Pradesh (C) Karnataka (D) Andhra Pradhesh (Ans : D)
15. When was the bill for Telangna state passed in the two Houses of the Parliament?
(A) January 2014 (B) March 2014 (C) May 2014 (D) February 2014 (Ans : D)
16. How many MPs will Telangna send to Lok Sabha?
(A) 18 (B) 17 (C) 15 (D) 20 (Ans : B)
17. How many assembly constituencies have been allotted to Telangna?
(A) 119 (B) 118 (C) 117 (D) 116 (Ans : A)
18. Which is the ruling party in Telangna?
(A) TDP (B) INC (C) YSR Congress (D) TRS (Ans : D)
19. Historically, when was Telangna merged with Andhra?
(A) 1955 (B) 1952 (C) 1956 (D) 1958 (Ans : C)
20. Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world's
(A) largest railway station (B) highest railway station
(C) longest railway station (D) None of the above (Ans : A)
(A) 2nd (B) 4th (C) 9th (D) 15th (Ans : A)
22. Total number of districts in Telangana–
(A) 7 (B) 8 (C) 10 (D) 14 (Ans : C)
23. What is the literacy rate in Telangana–
(A) 59.11 % (B) 66.46 %
(C) 69.26 % (D) 72.08 % (Ans : B)
24. Which one is the largest district by area wise in Telangana–
(A) Adilabad (B) Nizamabad (C) Khammam (D) Mahboobnagar (Ans : D)
25. Bathukamma is a part of which festival–
(A) Dasara (B) Ugadi (C) Sankranti (D) Mahashivaratri (Ans : A)
26. What was the name of the military operation that conducted to merge Hyderabad with India–
(A) Operation Thunder (B) Operation Hyderabad
(C) Operation Polo (D) Operation Strom (Ans : C)
27. Total number of National Park in Telangana–
(A) 2 (B) 3 (C) 4 (D) 6 (Ans : B)
28. Who is appointed as the "brand ambassador" of Telangana–
(A) Mohammad Azharuddin (B) Saina Nehwal (C) V. V. S. Laxman (D) Sania Mirza (Ans : D)
29. Who was the last Nizam of Hyderabad–
(A) Mir Osman Ali Khan (B) Mir Akbar Ali Khan
(C) Mir Mahbub Ali Khan (D) Mir Nizam Ali Khan (Ans : A)
30. In which year the Charminar was built–
(A) 1519 (B) 1538 (C) 1564 (D) 1591 (Ans : D)
31. Total number of states that shares borders with Telangana is–
(A) 4 (B) 5 (C) 6 (D) 8 (Ans : A)
32. In which year Hyderabad was officially declared as the capital of Nizams–
(A) 1702 (B) 1715 (C) 1769 (D) 1798 (Ans : C)
33. Who was the founder of the Hyderabad city and Charminar–
(A) Ibrahim Quli Qutb Shah (B) Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah
(C) Abdullah Qutb Shah (D) Abul Hasan Qutb Shah (Ans : B)
34. Rudrama Devi belongs to which dynasty–
(A) Vijayanagara Empire (B) Pallava dynasty
(C) Reddy dynasty (D) Kakatiya dynasty (Ans : D)
35. The Bhadrakali Lake is located in which district–
(A) Karimnagar (B) Warangal (C) Nizamabad (D) Nalgonda (Ans : B)
36. Telangana state formation day ?
(A) 01,August (B) 02,June (C) 24,July (D) 19,September (Ans : B)
37. Which of the following is Telangana state bird ?
(A) Indian Roller (B) Peacock (C) House Sparrow (D) None of these (Ans : A)
38. Manjira Wild life Sanctuary located in which district of Telangana ?
(A) Warangal (B) Nalgonda (C) Adilabad (D) Medak (Ans : D)
39. Total number of districts in Telangana ?
(A) 09 (B) 14 (C) 10 (D) 11 (Ans : B)
40. Which district of Telangana state is largest by area ?
(A) Mahabub Nagar (B) Ranga reddy (C) Medak (D) Karim Nagar (Ans : B)
41. Who is Brand Ambassador for Telangana ?
(A) Sania Mirza (B) saina Nehwal (C) Saket M (D) None of these (Ans : A)
42. Number of Loksabha constituencies in Telangana state ?
(A) 19 (B) 22 (C) 17 (D) 14 (Ans : C)
43. An 800 year old Banyan tree Pillalamarri is situated in which district ?
(A) Medak (B) Karim nagar (C) Mahabub nagar (D) Adilabad (Ans : C)
44. Which of the following Village/City is famous for Paper industry ?
(A) Sirpur (B) Bellampalle (C) Manchiryal (D) Sangareddy (Ans : A)
45. Former prime minister P V Narasimha rao belongs to which of the following district in Telangana ?
(A) Adilabad (B) Nizamabad (C) Karim nagar (D) Medak (Ans : C)
46. What is the name of the Hyderabad international airport ?
(A) Indiragandhi International Airport (B) Rajiv gandhi International Airport
(C) Nehru International Airport (D) Kakatiya International Airport (Ans : B)
47. Nagarjuna sagar dam was built on which river ?
(A) Godavari (B) Bhima (C) Manjira (D) Krishna (Ans : D)
48. Monument Charminar built in which year ?
(A) 1586 (B) 1591 (C) 1595 (D) 1598 (Ans : B)
49. Bhongir fort situated in which district ?
(A) Nalgonda (B) Warangal (C) Adilabad (D) Nizamabad (Ans : A)