Rajasthan GK Question and Answers
1. Rajasthan State Formation day ?
(A) 5 October (B) 17 August (C) 1 November (D) 1 August (Ans : C)
2. How many district are there in Rajasthan?
(A) 31 (B) 33 (C) 32 (D) 39 (Ans : B)
Also See : Rajasthan GK Questions with Answers in Hindi
3. Total Number of Assembly seats in Rajasthan ?
(A) 198 (B) 200 (C) 204 (D) 210 (Ans : B)
4. State Animal of Rajasthan ?
(A) Chinkara (B) Tiger (C) Camel (D) Elephant (Ans : A and C)
5. State tree of Rajasthan ?
(A) Khejari (B) Babool (C) Neem (D) Mango (Ans : A)
6. Which state is North to Rajasthan ?
(A) Gujarat (B) Uttar Pradesh (C) Punjab (D) West Bengal (Ans : C)
7. Who was the first chief Minister of the Rajasthan ?
(A) Pandit Hiralal Shastri (B) Mohan Lal Sukhadia
(C) Hira Lal Devpura (D) Shiv Charan Mathur (Ans : A)
8. In Which district of Rajasthan Mica mixed hematite iron ore is found ?
(A) Bhilwara iron-in-rajasthan (B) Jodhpur (C) Jaipur (D) Kota (Ans : A)
9. In which city of Rajasthan the observatory of the Indian Weather Department Is located ?
(A) Jodhpur (B) Kota (C) Jaipur (D) Bikaner (Ans : C)
10. Which city is Known as city of Wales ?
(A) Raj Samand (B) Alwar (C) udaipur (D) Jodhpur (Ans : C)
11. The largest poppy seed producing district in rajsasthan is ?
(A) Udaipur (B) Tonk (C) Jaipur (D) Bhilwara (Ans : B)
12. Rajasthan Tourism Tagline ?
(A) A New Experience (B) The Incredible state of India
(C) Full of Surprises (D) God’s Own Country (Ans : B)
13. Which is the highest peak of Rajasthan ?
(A) Achalgarh (B) Bairath (C) Ser (D) Guru Shikhar (Ans : D)
14. Where the Headquarter of North-Western Railway is ?
(A) Udaipur (B) Chittorgarh (C) Marwad (D) Jaipur (Ans : D)
15. The source of river Banas is–
(A) Khamnor Hills (B) Bairath Hills (C) Kumbhalgarh Hills (D) Gogunda Hills (Ans : A)
16. In Which district of Rajasthan, highest Literacy perecentage is ?
(A) Bikaner (B) Kota (C) Jaipur (D) Tonk (Ans : B)
17. The popular Jaswant animal fair is conducted in which district of Rajasthan ?
(A) Kota (B) Karoli (C) Bharatpur (D) Jaisalmer (Ans : C)
18. Which city is called as Rajasthan ka Nagpur ?
(A) Kota (B) Tonk (C) Jhalawar (D) Bharatpur (Ans : C)
19. Which of the Following City nick name is Blue city ?
(A) Kota (B) Jodhpur (C) Jaisalmer (D) Bikaner (Ans : B)
20. Which city is famous for White Cement in Rajasthan
(A) Kota (B) Bhilwara (C) Gotan (D) Pushkar (Ans : C)
21.Who was the first to use the name of Rajputana ?
(A) Harodotus (B) George Tomas (C) Col. Tod (D) John Marshel (Ans : B)
22. From which city of Rajasthan does the famous dance Dhol originate ?
(A) Alwar (B) Kota (C) Jaipur (D) Jalore (Ans : D)
23. In Which district Central Camel Breeding Centre is located ?
(A) Baran (B) Jodhpur (C) Tonk (D) Jhunjhunu (Ans : B)
24. Which lake is also known as Tod-Rock in Rajasthan?
(A) Nakki lake (B) Lolayat lake (C) Rajasmand lake (D) Anasagar lake (Ans : A)
25. Lake Foy sagar situated at ?
(A) Bhilwara (B) Jodhpur (C) Bikaner (D) Ajmer (Ans : D)