See Also Part- General Hindi | Mathematics | General Awareness
1. According to Indian Public Health Standards for district hospitals, every district having a population of 10 lakh should have at least how many beds?
(a) 50 (b) 195 (c) 300 (d) 350 (Ans : c)
2. What proportion of a bigha is one biswa?
(a) One-twentieth (b) One-half (c) One-fourth (d) One-tenth (Ans : a)
3. Which one is the record of land cultivation?
(a) Khatouni (b) Girdawari (c) Panchnama (d) Jamabandi (Ans : a)
4. Which is considered as the oldest city of the world located in India?
(a) Sarnath (b) Kushinagar (c) Varanasi (d) Agra (Ans : c)
5. What is the ratio in which the Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), a centrally sponsored scheme, shares cost with the State government?
(a) 90 : 1 0 (b) 80 : 20 (c) 75 : 25 (d) 66 : 34 (Ans : c)
6. A Gram Panchayat consists of how many members, elected from the wards of the village, who are called 'Panch'?
(a) 5 to 9 (b) 5 to 20 (c) 7 to 17 (d) 10 to 20 (Ans : a)
7. How often under the Mid-day Meal Programme, should the assessment of percentage, of underweight children at school level be done?
(a) Monthly (b) Half-yearly (c) Quarterly (d) Yearly (Ans : b)
8. There must be a minimum of how many Gram Sabha meetings in a year in Uttar Pradesh?
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 6 (Ans : a)
9. What incentive is given under the subsidy scheme for Domestic Individual Solar Water Heater, in the State of Uttar Pradesh?
(a) Discount (b) Tax concession (c) Rebate (d) Tax exemption (Ans : c)
10. As per the report of C. Rangarajan submitted to the Central government recently, any person spending over Rs. ………. in rural areas should not be considered poor.
(a) 26 (b) 32 (c) 43 (d) 50 (Ans : b)
11. The ………., Sultanpur has taken the initiative to resolve the problem of centralised database for the efficient working of the social forestry scheme.
(a) National Informatics Centre (b) National Sample Survey Organisation
(c) District Industries Centre (d) Regional Rural Bank (Ans : a)
12. Which is the most populated city of Uttar Pradesh according to the 2011 Census?
(a) Bareilly (b) Kanpur (c) Lucknow (d) Aligarh (Ans : c)
13. From which of the following towns of Uttar Pradesh are maximum brass exports done?
(a) Lucknow (b) Moradabad (c) Varanasi (d) Kanpur (Ans : b)
14. What are the governmental bodies at the Tehsil level called?
(a) Municipalities (b) Panchayat Samitis (c) Gram Sabha (d) Gram Panchayats (Ans : b)
15. Under the Ambedkar Vishesh Rozgar Yojana (AVRY), the unit cost of the project will not be lower than
(a) Rs. 50000 (b) Rs. 60000 (c) Rs. 75000 (d) Rs. 100000 (Ans : a)
16. Which dialect is being spoken in Rohilkhand and the upper Doab-the western parts of the State?
(a) Braj Bhasha (b) Bundelkhandi (c) Khari Boli (d) Awadhi (Ans : c)
17. Uttar Pradesh is divided into how many districts?
(a) 65 (b) 75 (c) 85 (d) 95 (Ans : b)
18. The………. appoints the Chief Justice of the High Court of Uttar Pradesh.
(a) Governor (b) Prime Minister
(c) President of India (d) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (Ans : c)
19. In case of material component under MGNREGA, the funding is done by the Central and State government in the ratio of–
(a) 75 : 25 (b) 100 : 0 (c) 50 : 50 (d) 25 : 75 (Ans : a)
20. What is the minimum age limit for a person to be a member of the Panchayat?
(a) 18 yr (b) 21 yr (c) 25 yr (d) 35 yr (Ans : b)
21. What is the main commercial crop of Uttar Pradesh?
(a) Rice (b) Wheat (c) Sugarcane (d) Corn (Ans : c)
22. ………. districts are famous for leather goods.
(a) Moradabad and Lucknow (b) Agra and Kanpur
(c) Sonbhadra and Allahabad (d) Jaunpur and Ramnagar (Ans : b)
23. Where are the headquarters of the North Central Railway located?
(a) Agra (b) Jhansi (c) Allahabad (d) Ghaziabad (Ans : c)
24. What is the full form of NREGP?
(a) National Regional Employment Guarantee Programme (b) National Rural Enterpreneurship Guarantee Programme
(c) National Rural Education Guarantee Programme (d) National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme
(Ans : d)
25. 1 acre is equal to how many square yards?
(a) 3025 (b) 4840 (c) 2025 (d) 4425 (Ans : b)