(A) 1 November 1956 (B) 1 November 1955
(C) 11 November 1956 (D) 1 December 1956
2. Major portion of Western Ghats is located in which state?
(A) Kerala (B) Karnataka
(C) Maharashtra (D) Tamil Nadu
3. Which is the longest river of Kerala?
(A) Bharathapuzha (B) Periyar
(C) Pamba (D) Chalakudy
4. Kerala lies close to–
(A) North Pole (B) South Pole
(C) Equator (D) None of these
5. Kerala receives average rainfall during summer is–
(A) 105 mm (B) 120 mm
(C) 135 mm (D) 182 mm
6. Out of total geographical area, net sown area in Kerala is–
(A) 48 per cent (B) 28 per cent
(C) 53 per cent (D) 43 per cent
7. Kerala has how many National Parks?
(A) 6 (B) 5
(C) 4 (D) 9
8. Which district of Kerala is known as 'Rice Bowl' of the state?
(A) Alappuzha (B) Kottayam
(C) Kannur (D) Thrissur
9. Kerala Irrigation and Water Management Act was passed in–
(A) 2003 (B) 2005
(C) 2008 (D) 1998
10. National Waterway in Kerala connects Kottapuram with–
(A) Kannur (B) Kozhikode
(C) Kasargode (D) Kollam
11. The famous Guruvayoor temple of Kerala is dedicated to–
(A) Lord Ayyappa (B) Lord Shiva
(C) Lord Krishna (D) Lord Vishnu
12. What is the percentage of female literacy rate in Kerala according to 2011 census?
(A) 93% (B) 92. 98%
(C) 91. 98% (D) 94%
13. Central University in Kerala is established at–
(A) Kasargode (B) Malappuram
(C) Wayanad (D) Palakkad
14. Kerala Highway Research Institute is located at–
(A) Thiruvananthapuram (Kariavattom) (B) Wayanad
(C) Thrissur (D) Kannur
15. Which is the most celebrated festival of Kerala?
(A) Vishu (B) Mahashivarathri
(C) Vallamkali (D) Onam
16. Which among the following is a boat race festival of Kerala?
(A) Arattu (B) Pooram
(C) Onam (D) Vallamkali
17. Which district of Kerala is also known as 'Gateway of Kerala'?
(A) Thrissur (B) Palakkad
(C) Kochi (D) Wayanad
18. During which year First Assembly Election took place in Kerala?
(A) 1956 (B) 1957
(C) 1958 (D) 1959
19. During which year for the first time President Rule was imposed in Kerala.
(A) 1963 (B) 1964
(C) 1965 (D) 1966
20. Which among the following is one of the biggest clay dams in Kerala?
(A) Pothundi Dam (B) Thenmala Dam
(C) Vazhani Dam (D) Walayar Dam
21. Women in Kerala are mainly employed in which industry?
(A) Beedi Industry (B) Handicrafts
(C) Coir Industry (D) Handloom Industry
22. Handloom industry in Kerala is mainly concentrated in–
(A) Thiruvananthapuram (B) Kannur
(C) Thrissur (D) Both A and B
23. Kerala State Electricity Board is a public sector agency established in–
(A) 1950 (B) 1961
(C) 1957 (D) 1953
24. Which is the largest district of Kerala in terms of population?
(A) Malappuram (B) Kallam
(C) Thiruvananthapuram (D) Alappuzha
25. Which district of Kerala has the highest female population?
(A) Malappuram (B) Kannur
(C) Ernakulam (D) Thiruvananthapuram