Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge1. Which of the following refers to the fastest, biggest and most expensive computers?
(A) Personal Computers (B) Super Computers (C) Laptops
(D) Notebooks (E) None of these (Ans : B)
2. The role of a ......... generally is to determine a buyer's needs and match it to the correct hardware and software.
(A) Computer scientist (B) Computer sales representative (C) Computer consultant
(D) Corporate trainer (E) None of these (Ans : B)
3. Delivery Channel means–
(A) maternity wards (B) handing over the products to the buyers
(C) places where products are made available to the buyers
(D) All of these (E) None of these (Ans : C)
4. Which is the part of a computer that one can touch and feel?
(A) Hardware (B) Software (C) Programs
(D) Output (E) None of these (Ans : A)
5. Information kept about a file includes–
(A) print settings (B) deletion date (C) (A) and (B) Only
(D) size (E) None of these (Ans : E)
6. ............ provides process and memory management services that allow two or more tasks, jobs, or programs to run simultaneously.
(A) Multitasking (B) Multithreading (C) Multiprocessing
(D) Multicomputing (E) None of these (Ans : A)
7. The ALU performs ............ operations.
(A) arithmetic (B) ASCII (C) algorithm–based
(D) logarithm-based (E) None of these (Ans : A)
8. A(n) ............ is software that helps a computer control itself to operate efficiently and keep track of data.
(A) application system (B) hardware system (C) software system
(D) operating system (E) None of these (Ans : D)
9. A ‘‘Prospect’’ means–
(A) Company’s Prospectus (B) Company’s Memorandum of Association
(C) A likely buyer (D) A likely seller (E) None of these (Ans : C)
10. Digital Marketing includes-(Find the incorrect answer.)–
(A) Web advertisement (B) E-mail canvassing (C) Blogs
(D) SMS campaigns (E) Mobile alerts (Ans : C)
11. ‘‘HNI’’ means–
(A) Highly Non-interested Individuals (B) Highly Needy Individuals
(C) High Networth Individuals (D) Highly Negative Individuals
(E) None of these (Ans : C)
12. Motivation means–
(A) keeping the salesmen happy (B) keeping the staff happy
(C) more enthusiasm (D) more team-work
(E) All of these (Ans : E)
13. The most advanced supply-distributor arrangements for ............ vertical marketing systems rely on distribution programming.
(A) Corporate (B) Administered (C) Contractual
(D) Regulatory (E) Controlled (Ans : B)
14. Any paid form of non-personal presentation and promotion of ideas, goods or services by an indentified sponsor is :
(A) Public relations and publicity (B) Sales promotion (C) Interactive Marketing
(D) Advertising (E) Direct marketing (Ans : D)
15. Which of the following is not an Output Device?
(A) Plotter (B) Mouse (C) Scanner (D) Printer (E) Headphone (Ans : B)
16. Concentrated marketing is a strategy opted for–
(A) Market segmentation (B) Market Research (C) Marketing Mix
(D) Both B and C (E) All of these (Ans : A)
17. All the deleted files go to–
(A) Recycle Bin (B) Task Bar (C) Tool Bar (D) My computer (E) None of these (Ans : A)
18. Various applications and documents are represented on the Windows desktop by–
(A) Symbols (B) Labels (C) Graphs (D) Icons (E) None of these (Ans : D)
19. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called ?
(A) RAM (B) ROM (C) CPU (D) CD-ROM (E) None of these (Ans : B)
20. The pattern of printed lines on most products are called–
(A) prices (B) OCR (C) scanners (D) barcodes (E) None of these (Ans : D)
21. Most Web sites have a main page, the ............ which acts as a doorway to the rest of the Web site pages.
(A) search engine (B) homepage (C) browser (D) URL (E) None of these (Ans : B)
22. Which of the following system components is the brain of the computer?
(A) Circuit board (B) CPU (C) Memory (D) Network card (E) None of these (Ans : B)
23.A ............ shares hardware, software, and data among authorized users.
(A) network (B) protocol (C) hyperlink (D) transmitter (E) None of these (Ans : A)
24. Good marketing requires one of the following–
(A) proper planning (B) good team work (C) good communication skills
(D) knowledge of products (E) All of these (Ans : E)
25. The name of the computer’s brain is–
(A) monitor (B) hardware (C) CPU (D) byte (E) None of these (Ans : C)