Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge Questions1. Which of the following groups consist of only output devices?
(A) Scanner, Printer, Monitor (B) Keyboard, Printer, Monitor (C) Mouse, Printer, Monitor
(D) Plotter, Printer, Monitor (E) None of these (Ans : D)
2. A(n) ............ contains commands that can be selected.
(A) Pointer (B) Menu (C) Icon (D) Button (E) None of these (Ans : B)
3. IT stands for–
(A) Information Technology (B) Integrated Technology (C) Intelligent Technology
(D) Interesting Technology (E) None of these (Ans : A)
4. Sending an e-mail is similar to–
(A) picturing an event (B) narrating a story (C) writing a letter
(D) creating a drawing (E) None of these (Ans : C)
5. An area of a computer mat temporarily holds data waiting to be processed is–
(A) CPU (B) Memory (C) Storage (D) File (E) None of these (Ans : B)
6. C, BASIC, COBOL, and Java are examples of ............ languages.
(A) low-level (B) computer (C) system programming
(D) high-level (E) None of these (Ans : D)
7. RAM can be thought of as the ............ for the computer’s processor.
(A) factory (B) operating room (C) waiting room
(D) planning room (E) None of these (Ans : C)
8. The instructions that tell a computer how to carry out the processing tasks are referred to as computer–
(A) programs (B) processors (C) input devices
(D) memory modules (E) None of these (Ans : A)
9. Data that is copied from an application is stored in the–
(A) Driver (B) Terminal (C) Prompt
(D) Clipboard (E) None of these (Ans : D)
10. Changing an existing document is called– the document.
(A) creating (B) deleting (C) editing
(D) adjusting (E) None of these (Ans : C)
11. In a spreadsheet program the ............ contains related worksheets and documents.
(A) workbook (B) column (C) cell
(D) formula (E) None of these (Ans : B)
12. Which of the following is not an input device ?
(A) Keyboard (B) Monitor (C) Joystick
(D) Microphone (E) None of these (Ans : B)
13. The target group for Home Loans are–
(A) individuals (B) salaried persons (C) businessmen
(D) professionals (E) All of these (Ans : E)
14. In terms of consumer demand and spending behaviour, marketers are most intersested in–
(A) Wealth (B) Consumer Credit (C) Disposable income
(D) Pretax income (E) High incomes (Ans : C)
15. Which among the following is not a function of marketing channel?
(A) Buying (B) Selling (C) Producing (D) Promoting (E) None of these (Ans : C)
16. Customization means–
(A) products for specific customers (B) good customer service (C) bad customer service
(D) after-sales service (E) None of these (Ans : A)
17. Full form of DSA is–
(A) Delivery Staff Agency (B) Direct Selling Agent (C) Direct Supplier Agent
(D) Distribution and Supply Agency (E) Driving Sales Ahead (Ans : B)
18. Digitial Marketing is similar to–
(A) online marketing (B) cold calling (C) web designing
(D) market fore-cast (E) outdoor marketing (Ans : A)
19. Target group for home loans is–
(A) existing creditors (B) persons having no house of their own
(C) persons having one or more than one house (D) builders (E) NRIs (Ans : B)
20. Which one of the following is not a target group for saving accounts?
(A) salaried persons (B) loss making companies (C) doctors
(D) government employees (E) insurance agents (Ans : B)
21. Input, output, and processing devices grouped together represent a(n)–
(A) mobile device (B) information processing cycle (C) circuit board
(D) computer system (E) None of these (Ans : D)
22. Peripheral devices such as printers and monitors are considered to be–
(A) hardware (B) software (C) data (D) information (E) None of these (Ans : A)
23. A ............ is a collection of information saved as a unit.
(A) folder (B) file (C) path (D) file extension (E) None of these (Ans : B)
24. The ............ is the box that houses the most important parts of a computer system.
(A) software (B) hardware (C) input device (D) system unit (E) None of these (Ans : D)
25. The output devices make it possible to–
(A) view or print data (B) store data (C) scan data
(D) input data (E) None of these (Ans : A)