1. Which of the following is the leading producer of petroleum in India?
(A) Surma Valley (B) Gandhar Field (C) Naharkatia (D) (Ans : E)
2. When was the first iron ore mining plant established in Bai-ladila?
(A) 1980 (B) 1963 (C) 1968 (D) 1974 (Ans : C)
3. Which mineral reserve deposit is there in Kudarvahi ?
(A) Iron-ore (B) Lime Stone (C) Dolomite (D) Bauxite (Ans : D)
4. In which tahsil Aridongri iron ore area is situated?
(A) Bhanupratapapur (B) Narayanpur (C) Orchha (D) Kondagaon (Ans : A)
5. Which of the following is the biggest sanctuary?
(A) Pamed (B) Barnavapara (C) Udanti (D) Sitanadi (Ans : D)
6. The tributary of Sabri river is–
(A) Kanger (B) Paralkot (C) Nandiraj (D) None of these (Ans : D)
7. Goncha festival of Bastar is celebrated in which month?
(A) Aashadh (B) Kartik (C) Sawan (D) None of these (Ans : D)
8. What is the language of traditional singing of Ghotul Pata in Bastar region?
(A) Lariya (B) Hindi (C) Gondi (D) Halbi (Ans : D)
9. On which day of the Hindu calendar, the ‘Putra Putri’ marriage (wedding of dolls) is organized?
(A) Magh Purnima (B) Kartik Shukla Ekadashi (C) Janmashtami (D) Vaishakh Shukla Tritiya (Ans : D)
10. What is ,the GSOP Growth Rate Target for the 12th Five Year Plan (2012-17) fixed by the State Government?
(A) 10.00 per cent (B) 8.80 per cent (C) 9.00 per cent (D) 11.00 per cent (Ans : A)
11. What is the language of singing Ohankul Jagar in Bastar region?
(A) Lariya (B) Hindi (C) Halbi (D) Sargujiha (Ans : C)
12. Salphi is popular as what in tribal region ?
(A) Drink (B) Animal (C) Agricultural implement (D) A variety of Paddy (Ans : A)
13. What does Dhumkuria mean in Oraon tribe?
(A) Shrine (B) Chief’s house (C) Youth dormitory (D) Path (Ans : C)
14. What is the meaning of the word ‘Kos’ ?
(A) Kosa cloth (B) Bronze vessel (C) Book of Terms (D) Measurement of distance (Ans : D)
15. Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Thermal Power Plant is located in–
(A) Kawardha (B) Ambikapur (C) Korba (West) (D) Korba (East) (Ans : D)
16. Gopad river flows from–
(A) Koriya (B) Surajpur (C) Balrampur (D) Surguja-Balrampur (Ans : D)
17. Chhangbhakhar hill is situated in–
(A) Koriya (B) Balrampur (C) Jashpur (D) Surguja (Ans : A)
18. Tributary of Mahanadi is–
(A) Kharoon (B) Maniyari (C) Arpa (D) Kelo (Ans : B)
19. Which Amendment of the Constitution provided constitutional status to the municipalities?
(A) 70th (B) 72nd (C) 73rd (D) 74th (Ans : D)
20. Which of the following place was not the capital of Kalchuris ?
(A) Tripuri (B) Tumman (C) Jajallapur (D) Ratanpur (Ans : C)
21. Rajirn Kumbh Mela concludes on which day?
(A) Ramnavarni (B) Akshaya Tritiya (C) Mahashivaratri (D) Kartik Purnima (Ans : C)
22. Which of the following persons has not received National ‘Shilp Guru’ Award?
(A) Jaidev Baghel (B) Sonabai (C) Sundaribai (D) Govindram jhara (Ans : C)
23. Where is Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya situated?
(A) Delhi (B) Bhopal (C) Maihar (D) None of these (Ans : D)
24. Which of these is not related to Dhankul recitation?
(A) Earthen Vessel (B) Bow (C) Winnowing fan (D) None of these (Ans : D)
25. Which Art form has been indicated in the Jogimara cave inscription of Ramgarh ?
(A) Coockery (B) Sculpting (C) Acting (D) Hair Dressing (Ans : B)
26. Establishment of Ashram Schools in Tribal area was started in–
(A) 1990-91 (B) 2000-2001 (C) 2010-2011 (D) 2012-13 (Ans : A)
27. What is the name of special scheme for education and over-all development of students of Naxal-affected areas of C.G. Govt. ?
(A) Chief Minister’s Child Security Scheme (B) Girls Education Incentive Scheme
(C) Scheme related to higher education facility to talented students (D) Post matric scholar ship (Ans : A)
28. Which of the following vitamins is deficient in night blindness disease?
(A) Vitamin C (B) Vitamin B (C) Vitamin A (D) Vitamin K (Ans : C)
29. 12th Schedule of Indian Constitution is related to–
(A) Zila Panchayat (B) Urban Bodies (C) Nagar Panchayat (D) Janpad Panchayat (Ans : B)
30. The taxation power of Urban bodies is provided by–
(A) State Government (B) Urban Administration
(C) Finance Department (D) Finance Commission (Ans : A)
31. Who prepares the development plan for entire District?
(A) State Government (B) District Statistical Officer (C) District Planning Committee (D) Urban Development Authority (Ans : C)
32. In which Article of the Constitution the structure of local bodies is provided ?
(A) Article 243 (ग) and Article 243 (द) (B) Article 243 (क) and Article 243 (घ)
(C) Article 223 (ख) and Article 223 (च) (D) Article 223 (क) and Article 223 (घ) (Ans : A)
33. Who led the strike of B.N.C. Mill workers of Rajnandgaon in 1920 which lasted for 37 days?
(A) Thakur Pyarelal Singh (B) Madhavrao Sapre (C) Qutubuddin (D) Abdul Rauf (Ans : A)
34. Population of a city is 17,200. First year it increased by 35% than second year it reduced by 15%. What will be the population of the city after 2 years?
(A) 14,000 (B) 12,900 (C) 19,737 (D) 16,527 (Ans : C)
35. Which of the following States has the largest iron ore reserves?
(A) Chhattisgarh (B) Jharkhand (C) Karnataka (D) Odisha (Ans : D)
36. ‘Right to Education’ introduced through 86th Amendment came into force–
(A) In 2002 (B) In 2004 (C) In 2008 (D) In 2010 (Ans : D)
37. Council of Minister is collectively responsible to whom?
(A) Prime Minister (B) President (C) Rajya Sabha (D) Lok Sabha (Ans : D)
38. When did the Protection of Human Rights Act come into force in India ?
(A) 1990 (B) 1991 (C) 1992 (D) 1993 (Ans : D)
39. The state having highest literacy rate as per 2011 Census is–
(A) Uttar Pradesh (B) Manipur (C) Rajasthan (D) Mizoram (Ans : D)
40. In which Vedic text the term ‘Varna’ is found referred for the first time?
(A) Rigveda (B) Atharvaveda (C) Samveda (D) Yajurveda (Ans : A)