KBC 6– Episode 45 (Jodi Special) Questions
1. What kind of creature is a Chamgadad?
(A) Sarisrip (B) Astanpayi
(C) Pakshi (D) Uvaichar
2. What kind of animal is a bat?
(A) Reptile (B) Mammal
(C) Bird (D) Amphibian
3. Arrange the following geometrical figures in Increasing order of the number of sides they have.
(A) Decagon (B) Heptagon
(C) Quadrilateral (D) Octagon
4. Which of these is a food item which is also used to make laddoos ?
(A) Bill (B) Til
(C) Jhilmil (D) Dil
5. Who among these is most likely to address you as “Chachaji” ?
(A) Brother’s daughter (B) Sister’s Son
(C) Wife’s brother (D) Aunt’s Son
6. In the context of Indian law, which of these are ‘bailable’ or ‘non-bailable’ ?
(A) Witness (B) Judgement
(C) Summons (D) Warrant
7. Which of these is a rabi crop ?
(A) Paddy (B) Wheat
(C) Sugarcane (D) Soyabean
8. Who became the ‘World’s fastest Man’, after running a distance of 100m in just 9.58 sec in 2009 ?
(A) Asafa Powell (B) Carl Lewis
(C) Yohan Blake (D) Usain Bolt
9. The father of which of these MPs in the 15th Lok Sabha is the current Chief Minister of a State ?
(A) Deepender Singh (B) Dushyant Singh
(C) Agatha Sangma (D) Dimple Yadav
10. Which of these places in Uttarakhand is situated at the confluence of the Alakananda and Mandakini Rivers ?
(A) Rudraprayag (B) Devprayag
(C) Badrinath (D) Karanprayag.
11. Which saint-poet was said to have been raised by a Muslim couple, Nima and Niru ?
(A) Surdas (B) Tulsidas
(C) Kabir (D) Raidas
12. In what language is the denomination of a contemporary Indian currency note written at the bottom of the language panel of the note?
(A) Tamil (B) Sanskrit
(C) Nepali (D) Urdu
13. In the Mahabharata , who killed Dhrishtadyumna, the commander of the Pandava army ?
(A) Dronacharya (B) Karna
(C) Ashwatthama (D) Duhshasana
14. Who among these was the paternal aunt of Krishna, according to the Mahabharata ?
(A) Gandhari (B) Satyavati
(C) Madri (D) Kunti
15. Which of these Nobel Laureates was under arrest when he or she was declared a winner of the award ?
(A) Martin Luther King Jr. (B) Yasser Arafat
(C) Aung San Suu Kyl (D) Nelson Mandela
16. Which of these elements was named after the native country of one of it’s discovers ?
(A) Indium (B) Niobium
(C) Rubidium (D) Polonium