KBC 6– Episode 38 Questions
1. Which animal name will complete the line of this kid’s song “Lakdi Ki Kathi , Kathi Pe ……?
(A) Gadha (B) Bandar
(C) Ghoda (D) Bhains
2. Starting with the closest, arrange these planets of our Solar system in increasing order of their distance from the sun.
(A) Mercury (B) Neptune
(C) Mars (D) Saturn
3 Which of these phrases means “to bribe”?
(A) Jeb Tatolna (B) Collar Uthana
(C) Pocket Garam Karna (D) Baaju Chadana
4. A kick start is usually associated with which of these vehicles?
(A) Car (B) Motorcycle
(C) Train (D) Autorickshaw
5. Which of these teams does not have a team in the 2012 edition of IPL?
(A) Mumbai (B) Delhi
(C) Kolkata (D) Kochi
6. According to the opening credits, which Hindi film is based on the play Kishan vs Kanhaiya?
(A) Kishen Kanhaiya (B) Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
(C) Mittal vs Mittal (D) OMG Oh My God!
7. Which of these diseases usually occurs due to the bite of Aedes mosquitoes ?
(A) Malaria (B) Dengue
(C) Filaria (D) Typhoid
8. Which is the only district in Jharkhand through which the river Ganga flows ?
(A) Dumka (B) Sahibganj
(C) Godda (D) Deoghar
9. Who has been the longest serving chairman of the Tata Group ?
(A) Nowroji Saklatwala (B) Sir Dorab Tata
(C) J. R. D. Tata (D) Ratan Tata
10. 9 January was chosen as Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas to commemorate whose return to India ?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi (B) Subhas Chandra Bose
(C) Swami Vivekanand (D) Raja Rammohun Roy
11. Whose autobiography is “My unforgettable memories”, which is dedicated to “Mom, Mati and Manush”?
(A) Pranab Mukherjee (B) Jyoti basu
(C) Tasleema Nasreen (D) Mamata Banerjee
12. According to the Devi Bhagavata purana, which king performed a yagna to totally wipe out the naga dynasty ?
(A) Parikshit (B) Dilipa
(C) Suketu (D) Janamejaya
13. Starting with the smallest , arrange these leaves in the increasing order of their average size ?
(A) Bay Leaf (B) Banana Leaf
(C) Tulsi Leaf (D) Tamarind Leaf
14. Which of these instruments is normally used for harvesting of crops ?
(A) Favada (B) Khurpa
(C) Hal (D) Hansiya
15. To whom is this Doha dedicated ‘ Ramdoot atulit bal dhama, Anjani Putra pavansul nama’?
(A) Ganesha (B) Agni
(C) Hanuman (D) Shiva
16. The yellow part of which of these edible items is called ‘zardi’?
(A) Egg (B) Mango
(C) Papaya (D) Turmeric
17. On which actress is this song picturised?
(A) Sridevi (B) Madhuri Dixit
(C) Karisma Kapoor (D) Raveena Tandon