KBC 6– Episode 42 Questions
1. Which of the following proverb means “kisi ko bharkana?
(A) Aag lagana (B) Ullu banana
(C) Ding maarna (D) Pheeth pherna
2. In the film Jab Tak Hai Jaan, what is the title of the documentary made by Akira on Major Samar Anand ?
(A) The Man Who Cannot Die (B) The Secret Dairy
(C) The Black Death (D) Living With the Superstar
3. Who started the campaign “Peoples Movement Against Corruption” against Corruption in 1991?
(A) Baba Ramdev (B) Anna Hazare
(C) Arvind Kejriwal (D) Swami Agnivesh
4. In which mountain range does the river Narmada rise?
(A) Maikala Range (B) Vindhya Range
(C) Mahadeo Range (D) Rajpipla Hills
5. Which of these names means ‘one who is really pleased’?
(A) Anuvarta (B) Ashwini
(C) Ashutosh (D) Amartya
6. With which journal did ‘Bal Thackeray’ start his career as a cartoonist?
(A) Panchjanya (B) The Free Press Journal
(C) Amar Sandesh (D) Indian Express
7. Which of these cities has a cricket stadium named after a hockey legend that hosts ODI matches?
(A) Ahmedabad (B) Mohali
(C) Kanpur (D) Gwalior
8. Which of these led to the sinking of the ship Titanic?
(A) Tidal Wave (B) Collision with another ship
(C) Cyclone (D) Collision with an iceberg
9. Which of these sportsperson won an Olympic medal in ‘Pehalwani’?
(A) Yogeshwar Dutt (B) Vijay Kumar
(C) Gagan Narang (D) Vijendra Singh
10. Who is the author of the Man booker Prize winning book ‘Life of Pi’?
(A) Julian Barnes (B) J M Coetzen
(C) Yann Martai (D) V S Naipaul
11. Rudrayag, Uttarakashi & Champawat are all places in which state of India?
(A) Jammu Kashmir (B) Uttarakhand
(C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Himachal Pradesh
12. Which of these woman actress to become Chairperson of the Central Board of film Certificate (Censor Board) ?
(A) Sharmila Tagore (B) Nafisa Ali
(C) Aparna Sen (D) Asha Parekh
13. A butterfly tastes food using which of these body parts?
(A) Wings (B) Feet
(C) Antenna (D) Eyes