KBC 6– Episode 41 Questions
1. At a normal temperature, what happens when a magnet comes close to a piece of iron?
(A) It “Pigals”(melts) (B) It “Gals”(dissolves) !!
(C) It “Jams” (hardens) (D) It sticks (chipak)
2. Which prime minister of India was a commercial pilot?
(A) Morarji Desai (B) Charan Singh
(C) Rajiv Gandhi (D) Inder Kumar Gujral
3. Which of these terms would you prefix to Aloo to get the name of a dish?
(A) Dhukka (B) Dum
(C) Mukka (D) Jhatka
4. Which of these would you use to describe 3/4th of a kilo?
(A) Paav (B) Sava
(C) Pauna (D) Aadha
5. Which Peshwa’s Love for a dance called Mastani is a popular love story?
(A) Narayan Rao (B) Raghunath Rao
(C) Baji Rao 1 (D) Balaji Vishwanath
6. According to the Mahabharatha, whose name was Pritha, from which Arjuna got his alternative name ‘Partha’?
(A) Pandu (B) Kunti
(C) Krishna (D) Draupadi
7. Which of these human body part is primarily used to perform Anulom-Vilom pranayam?
(A) Eye (B) Ear
(C) Nose (D) Mouth
8. In the stories of Rabindranath Tagore by which other name do we better know Abdur Rahman?
(A) Postmaster (B) Kabuliwallah
(C) Gora (D) Pathan Chacha
9. Who won India’s First Olympic medal in Badminton?
(A) Aparna Jha (B) Syed Modi
(C) Prakash Padukone (D) Saina Nehwal
10. Who served as the CEO of Citi Group from 2007 to 2012?
(A) Vikram Pandit (B) Vinod Ghosla
(C) Vinod Dham (D) Micheal Corbat
11. Which of these positions has never been held by Dr Manmohan Singh in his entire career?
(A) Member, Rajya Sabha (B) Governor, RBI
(C) Member, Lok Sabha (D) Finance Secretary, Govt. of India
12. Aboard which space shuttle did Kalpana Chawla travel into Space?
(A) Columbia (B) Discovery
(C) Exploration (D) Galileo
13. Arrange these living organism in increasing order of their normal size
(A) Cockroach (B) Mosquito
(C) Lizard (D) Crocodile
14. Which of these is also known as ‘odhni’?
(A) Topi (B) Salwar
(C) Chudi (D) Dupatta
15. Which of these devices is most likely to be affected by a virus ?
(A) Washing Machines (B) Mobile Phone
(C) CRT Television (D) Air Conditioners
16. Which of these freedom fighters was also known as ‘Lok Nayak’ ?
(A) Ram Manohar Lohla (B) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(C) Madan Mohan Malviya (D) Jayaprakash Narayan
17. What sport do Tania Sachdev and Koneru Humpy play for India ?
(A) Carrom (B) Badminton
(C) Chess (D) Squash