KBC 6– Episode 37 Questions
1. With respect to traffic, Which of the following word is associated with Zebra ?
(A) Sub-Way (B) Over Bridge
(C) Crossing (D) Footpath
2. Which god is Sri Vitthal in Pandharpur, Maharashtra believed to be a manifestation of ?
(A) Brahma (B) Kartikeya
(C) Vishnu (D) Ganesha
3. Where was Hussein Ibn Ali killed by soldiers of the Umayyad ruler Yazid in A.D. 680?
(A) Quds (B) Medina
(C) Cairo (D) Karbala
4. Who would you identify with this expression: “Mere Dadaji Indian test team ke captain thhe. Aur Dad Bhi.”?
(A) Rohan Gavaskar (B) Mohinder Amarnath
(C) Saif Ali Khan (D) Amarinder Singh
5. Starting with the least expensive, arrange these common consumer products sold in 5. India in the increasing order of their prices.
(A) Domestic LPG Cyliner (B) Litre of Kerosene
(C) Litre of Petrol (D) Unit of Electricity
6. Which of these besides being a unit of weight is also a type of bread?
(A) Pao (B) Gaj
(C) Pauna (D) Sawa
7. Which of these is most likely to happen if a balloon is filled with hydrogen gas and then released in air ?
(A) It changes colour (B) It floats upwards
(C) It sinks to the ground (D) It starts oozing water.
8. Who founded the newspapers ‘Saamana’ in Marathi and ‘Dopahar ka Saamana’ in Hindi ?
(A) Sharad Pawar (B) Bal Thakeray
(C) Vasantrao Chavan (D) Vilasrao Deshmukh
9. Which of these mountain ranges is not a part of the western ghats?
(A) Sahyadri (B) Nilgiri
(C) Aravalli (D) Anaimalai
10. Which of these sportspersons is a ‘shishya’ of Pullela Gopichand ?
(A) Sania Mirza (B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Deepika Kumari (D) M. C. Mary Kom
11. Which of these leaders has been a minister in the Maharashtra government ?
(A) Milind Deora (B) Praful Patel
(C) Nitin Gadkari (D) Supriya Sule
12. Who was the Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister of India during Pokhran II ?
(A) Dr R. Chidambaram (B) Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
(C) Dr. Anil Kakodkar (D) Dr K. Kasturlrangan
13. Who first narrated the life story of Lord Rama to Valmiki ?
(A) Narada (B) Vishwamitra
(C) Brahma (D) Vasishta
14. In 1929-30, under whose presidency was the demand for ‘Purna Swaraj’ made during the Lahore session of the Indian National Congress ?
(A) Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya (B) Pandit Motilal Nehru
(C) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru (D) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel