KBC 6– Episode 33 Questions
1. Which of these is a month in the Islamic Calendar?
(A) Salath (B) Shahadah
(C) Ramadan (D) Al Khamees
2. Which part of the human eye is used during an eye transplant?
(A) Retina (B) Iris
(C) Lens (D) Cornea
3. Which was the first film directed by Yash Chopra?
(A) Daag (B) Waqt
(C) Dhool Ka Phool (D) Dharmputra
4. Which yoga guru’s autobiography is titled “Autobiography of a Yogi”?
(A) Rajarsi Janakananda (B) Paramahansa Yogananda
(C) Baba Ramdev (D) Shyama Charan Lahiri
5. Parupalli Kashyap represents India in which sport?
(A) Boxing (B) Shooting
(C) Tennis (D) Badminton
6. Under whose captaincy did Deccan Chargers once become IPL champions?
(A) Adam Gilchrist (B) V. V. S. Laxman
(C) Kumar Sangakkara (D) Shahid Afridi
7. Which of these leaders holds the record of being the youngest as well as the oldest Chief minister of his state ?
(A) N. D. Tiwari (B) Prakash Singh Badal
(C) M. Karunanidi (D) Prem Kumar Dhumal
8. Which of these is the main ingredient of the famous sweet ‘Rosogolla’?
(A) Besan (B) Nariyal
(C) Chhena (D) Ghee
9. Mogra and Juhi are types of what?
(A) Flowers (B) Ornaments
(C) Spices (D) Musical Instruments
10. Which is the only finger in the human hand that contains two bones?
(A) Forefinger (B) Little Finger
(C) Ring Finger (D) Thumb
11. Who is this singer, who won a National Award for this song? “yeh Ishq hai, Baite bitaye hai” from Jab we Met
(A) Sadhana Sargam (B) Shreya Ghoshal
(C) Shilpa Rao (D) Sunidhi Chauhan
12. What is the name of the superstorm that hit the East Coast of USA in end October 2012?
(A) Joshina (B) Annie
(C) Sandy (D) Andy
13. Which of these tennis players won his or her first Grand Slam title in September 2012?
(A) Novak Djokovic (B) Andy Murray
(C) Caroline Wozniacki (D) David Ferrer
14. Which of these Chief Ministers of Jharkhand has been a Union Coal Minister of India?
(A) Arjun Munda (B) Babulal Marandi
(C) Madhu Koda (D) Shibu Soren
15. After whom is the yoga institute founded by Baba Ramdev near Haridwar named?
(A) Panini (B) Parasurama
(C) Patanjali (D) Sushruta
16. To which regiment of the Indian Army did Major Somnath Sharma, the first recipient of the Param Vir Chakra, belong?
(A) Kumaon Regiment (B) Dogra Regiment
(C) Mahar Regiment (D) Garhwal Rifles
17. Who among these is credited as India’s first woman photo-journalist?
(A) Homai Vyarawalla (B) Chandramukhi Basu
(C) Padmaja Naidu (D) Cornelia Sorabjee