KBC 6– Episode 36 Questions
1. How Many Female Players are there in a team in Tennis Mixed Doubles ?
(A) One (B) Two
(C) Three (D) No one
2. Starting from the earliest, arrange these historical events associated with India in chronological order
(A) Quit India Movement (B) End of British Rule
(C) Revolt of 1857 (D) Arrival of East India Company
3. Which of these terms is used for a mixture of several spices?
(A) Gajab Masala (B) Garam Masala
(C) Gumnam Masala (D) Gadbad Masala
4. In Hindi cinema, by what name is the R&AW agent Avinash Singh Rathore better known as ?
(A) Rowdy Rathore (B) Agent Vinod
(C) Lovely Singh (D) Tiger
5. What is the maximum number of Sundays that a month of an English calendar can have?
(A) 3 (B) 4
(C) 5 (D) 6
6. The Union Carbide plant in Bhopal used to produce which of these products?
(A) Pharmaceutical drugs (B) Plastic
(C) Nuclear Weapons (D) pesticides
7. Which famous person was made te goodwill ambassador of UNAIDS in September 2012?
(A) Anil Kapoor (B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (D) Priyanka Chopra
8. Which of these is measured in calories?
(A) Pressure (B) Energy
(C) Frequency (D) Volume
9. Who won the ICC cricketer of the year award in 2012?
(A) Kumar Sangakkara (B) Virat Kohli
(C) Hashin Amla (D) Michael Clarke
10. In the 187s, which India leader produced the first ever statistical estimate of average per capita income of British-India?
(A) Pherozehah Mehta (B) Womesh Chunder Bonnerjee
(C) Dadabhai Naoroji (D) L Badruddin Tyabji
11. Arrange these Hindi phrases in increasing order of the numbers that appear in them
(A) Chattees Ka Ankra (B) Solah Aane Sach
(C) Tees Maar Khan (D) Char Chand Lagana
12. In which city do BSES Yamuna and BSES Rajdhani distribute electricity–
(A) Mumbai (B) Bengaluru
(C) Delhi (D) Lucknow
13. Which of these days of the week is also known as ‘Jumeraat’?
(A) Wednesday (B) Saturday
(C) Friday (D) Thursday
14. Who won the ‘best Female Debut’ award in the 2012 Filmfare Awards?
(A) Parineeti Chopra (B) Nargis Fakhri
(C) Sarah Jane Dias (D) Ileana D’Cruz
15. Which of these structures was part of Delhi’s historical city of Shahjahanabad?
(A) India Gate (B) Red Fort
(C) Qutub Minar (D) Humayun’s tomb