KBC 6– Episode 34 Questions
1. Which character is killed before the end of the play “Ramleela”?
(A) Mahishasur (B) Kans
(C) Ravan (D) Hiranyakashyap
2. Starting from the smallest, arrange these birds in increasing order of their average size and height?
(A) Ostrich (B) Peacock
(C) Sparrow (D) Pigeon
3. Which deity’s praises are most likely to be sung during a ‘Bhagwati Jagran’?
(A) Rama (B) Devi
(C) Sai Baba (D) Indra
4. What is the usual colour of the spice ‘Kalonji’, also called ‘mangraila’?
(A) Yellow (B) White
(C) Green (D) Black
5. Which of these films has not been directed by Madhur Bhandarkar?
(A) Page 3 (B) Fashion
(C) Hero (D) Heroine
6. In the story ‘Bade Ghar ki Beti’ by Premchand, who is described as ‘Bade Ghar ki Beti’?
(A) Anandi (B) Akshara
(C) Archana (D) Ichchha
7. In 1538, who dethroned the Mughal Emperor Humayun from Delhi?
(A) Islam Shah (B) Hemu
(C) Sher Shah Suri (D) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
8. The chemical symbol of which element was derived from the Latin term of hydrargyrum, meaning ‘liquid silver’?
(A) Mercury (B) Aluminium
(C) Silver (D) Iron
9. Which of these states has had more than one woman Chief minister?
(A) Bihar (B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Rajasthan
10. According to the Vamana Purana, the water of which river turned black after Shiva jumped into it?
(A) Mandakini (B) Alakananda
(C) Kalindi (D) Narmada
11. Which of these parties’ symbol is in the shape of a living animal?
(A) BSP (B) Samajwadi Party
(C) Nationalist Congress Party (D) Janata Dal
12. Which Nawab composed the thumri ‘Babul mora naihar chhoto jaaye’?
(A) Shuja-ud-Daula (B) Mir Qasim
(C) Wajid Ali Shah (D) Mir Jafar
13. Who is the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at the Asian Games?
(A) Kunjarani Devi (B) Kamaljeet Sandhu
(C) Geeta Zutshi (D) P. T. Usha