KBC 6– Episode 32 Questions
1. Which of these word mean “Adhyapak” in Hindi ?
In main Se Kis shabd ka arth hindi main adhyapak hota hai ?
(A) Aacharya (B) Vaidya
(C) Vidhya (D) Bramha
2. Starting with the biggest, arrange these astronomical bodies of the Solar System in decreasing order of their size–
(A) Earth (B) Jupiter
(C) Sun (D) Moon
3. What would you normally buy from a ‘Mishthaan Bhandar’ ?
(A) Vegetables (B) Sweets
(C) Medicines (D) Clothes
4. Complete this Hindi proverb : “Kaam ka na kaaj ka __________ ” ?
(A) Boli bole pahaad si (B) Kapda pahne fashion ka
(C) Dushman anaaj ka (D) Khoon peeye baap ka
5. Which comedian directed the television shows ‘Flop show’ and ‘Ulta Pulta’ ?
(A) Rakesh Bedi (B) Satish Shah
(C) Raghubir Yadav (D) Jaspal Bhatti
6. What Substance gives human blood its distinctive colour ?
(A) Haemoglobin (B) Melanin
(C) chlorophyll (D) Bile
7. According to Hindu mythology, which of these events occurred in Mathura?
(A) Draupadi’s Swayamvar (B) Bhishma Pratigya
(C) Krishna’s death (D) Kansa Vadh
8. Sikar, Nawalgarh, Dundlod, Mandawa, Fatehpur and Jhunjhunu together from which region in Rajasthan ?
(A) Marwar (B) Kachwaha
(C) Shekhawati (D) Mewar
9. Which of these colours is not present in a rainbow?
(A) Orange (B) Yellow
(C) Pink (D) Red
10. Who was appointed the first chairman of India’s Atomic Energy Commission ?
(A) Satish Dhawan (B) Vikram Sarabhai
(C) Meghnad Saha (D) Homi Bhabha
11. In ODI cricket , who holds the Indian record of scoring a century in the least number of balls ?
(A) Virender Sehwag (B) Kapil Dev
(C) Yusuf Pathan (D) Md Azharuddin
12. Which of these banks was set up on 15 August 1907 as part of the ‘Swadeshi Movement’ ?
(A) Syndicate Bank (B) Central Bank of India
(C) Punjab National Bank (D) Indian Bank
13. Which of these is the name of a plant which is usually kept in the house to bring good luck ?
(A) Currency tree (B) Money Plant
(C) Dollar Grass (D) Dinar Shrub
14. Which chess piece can move only diagonally?
(A) King (B) Queen
(C) Bishop (D) Pawn
15. Which of these names means ‘imperishable’ or ‘undecaying’?
(A) Akshay (B) Abhay
(C) Aamir (D) Anurag
16. In which film did this song feature? (Song: Gaata rahe mera dil)
(A) Johny mera Naam (B) Heeran Panna
(C) Jewel Thief (D) Guide
17. Which of these activists has served as an Indian revenue Service official?
(A) Aruna Roy (B) Manish Sisodia
(C) Arvind Kejriwal (D) Medha Patkar