KBC 6– Episode 31 Questions
1. In the film Sholay, what instrument does Jay play?
(A) Bhansuri (B) Guitar
(C) Mouth Organ (D) Harmonium
2. Which colonial power introduced the cultivation and consumption of cashew, potato, tomato and chilli to India ?
(A) British (B) Dutch
(C) French (D) Portuguese
3. In 1943, which industrialist established the United Commercial Bank , now known as UCO Bank ?
(A) Jamnalal Bajaj (B) Ambalal sarabhai
(C) Ghanshayam Das Birla (D) Nowroji Saklatwala
4. Starting with the earliest , arrange these scientific or mathematical discoveries in chronological order.
(A) Concept of Zero (B) Newton’s Laws of Motion
(C) Einstein’s Theory of Relativity (D) Higgs boson particle
5. Which of these is the name of a Multi-course meal in Kashmiri Cuisine ?
(A) Wazwan (B) Gushtaba
(C) Yakhni (D) Rogan Josh
6. Which of these sports commences when the referee tosses the ball into the air over the centre circle ?
(A) Volleyball (B) Basketball
(C) Football (D) Tennis
7 Often used as a slogan , what is the meaning of the word ‘inquilab’ ?
(A) Surrender (B) Victory
(C) Revolution (D) Long Life
8 Which of these organisations won the Nobel prize in 2012 ?
(A) European Union (B) International court of justice
(C) Greenpeace (D) International Atomic Energy Agency.
9 Which chemical element did Humphry Davy name after a Greek word meaning ‘yellowish green ‘ ?
(A) Chlorine (B) Hydrogen
(C) Helium (D) Methane
10. Which is the only species of red deer found in India ?
(A) Chital (B) Krishna Mriga
(C) Hangul (D) Chiru
11. Where was the first Indian Institute of Management established in 1961?
(A) Lucknow (B) Ahmedabad
(C) Banglore (D) Calcutta
12. Chali was the summer capital of which of these former princely states ?
(A) Jind (B) Patiala
(C) Kapurthala (D) Nabha